Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you im going to have you eating my shit by the end of this video I wear tanned pantyhose and tease you with them before filling them up with a big load of shit
    It oozes into my tights I slowly peel down and scrape my shit off my asshole
    Now the fun begins i show you my load And i begin telling you exactly what to do 10 Steps.
    1) rub this on your lips
    2) rub this all over the head of your cock
    3) rub this across your teeth
    4) lube up the shaft of your cock with my shit
    5) put this on your tongue and just let it melt there (but dont swallow)
    6) rub this on your balls
    7) now lick your lips and swallow
    8) now rub my shit all over your cock, top to bottom
    9) now , without using your hands, take a big bite of my juicy shit (NO HANDS!)
    10) SWALLOW, SWALLOW, SWALLOW
    I Say the name Matthew In This
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 29 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive always wanted a toilet slave who will eat my hard shit and softest shit and your the guy i tease you in my bikini before pulling my tight bottoms down and spread my arse i push and release a soft loose load i tell you im going to send it to you and tell you how i want you to sniff, lick, chew and swallow my warm soft load
    #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My friend has what I have always considered to be dark side. She is my older friend and I respect her. Over the years I have been introduced to her fetish. Her fetish is sharing the golden goodness from her insides. I am now tuned in. I like it too. This clip shows me eating my friends scat and over the years I have grown to love it!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Godess need to relieve a huge diarrhea and she cannot wait anymore to have her slave under her ass. She doing that alone, and she wish you to have a good meal with her shitty diarrhea !
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 42.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had done an enema shoot with damned horse in London this week and I didnt shit till 4 days after. I was saving up for an epic drop. Im a regular poop factory in this clip. I thought I was gonna break my ass pushing it out! Ouch! I survived the experience and made plenty more poops along the way. Enjoy!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I found a slave lying on the floor and demanded his submission. He liked and kiss my feet, while Im smoking and drank a wine. But after this he was expected by the most disgusting and shameful humiliation. This my smelly nasty shit. Right in the mouth. And your task now is to swallow all my shit. Do not resist your lust. Just eat and enjoy!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 14 min 54 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Heeeeeey, miss me?!)) Im here with my new super dirty EXTREME video!)<3
    I drink protein shake, and shit really big pile, i put my shit baby in mouth and fuck yourself with tiny dildo *deeptroath or near it*!)
    Next im begin vomit on self and on dildo!) <3 Smear all face with my puke and shit!) Thats video play in 60FPS O_o (frame per second) and have good quality!) (NO editing. 13min. with me and no music (only scary embient XD) im joke!)
    Check my store and stay tuned!) love you!)) *bulb bulb bulb*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He was like a doormat on the floor, I put my foul ass in his face. I sat my ass right in his face, so he did not smell my stinky, sweaty ass, it was very hot and I had not had a bath in several hours. It was sweaty and stinky and he sniffed and sucked all this, I sat hard on the pigs face and rubbed his ass in his face, then I felt the urge to piss and filled his hot shitted mouth he did not mind swallowing everything then overflowed through his mouth as he choking on my shit.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I only wanted to fart in his face, but well shit hppans, i shited in his mouth 🙂
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information