Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Panther is pooping huge pie for you in her pink panties,She gives you it to eat, to clean her dirty fingers, ass,boots and a lot of pee to drink.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 19 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1 014 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HotHugemessypoopingPeeingCummingPlayingWithShitOnT its!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

7 days of shitting huge shits in my toilet ! This would be your breakfast every morning if you are hungry slave ! Send me msg here and tell me wich day you love the most !
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 878 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Even a toilet has its nutritional requirements. So, to its regular diet of shit I, in my tender mercy, occasionally allow the slave to add my piss and its own penis discharge to its diet. It is even allowed to feel the touch of my hand on its penis to facilitate its spew.
    The video begins with me sitting regally on my throne and you get to see my face as the slave attends to my needs. I first allow it a glass of my piss. The slave takes its place beneath my toilet. The delicate hairs on my ass glow in the sun as my slave worships my asshole to its inner most depths. I mostly ignore the slave, accepting his worship and suffering as part of the natural order of things. I produce one of my largest loads on its face. After, I make it cum-squirt into my hand and wipe the seaman off into its face. I am sure it will go well with my shit!

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 716 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I dont have time to waste! This is URGENT. It is diarrhoea, nasty smelly and huge load of disgusting diarrhea!
    -OPEN your fucking mouth slave! Open NOW!

Duration: 4 min 29 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

NEW
    This is his toilet hell and I am his devil! Stick that tongue into my ass, further, further; be prepared to eat whatever gifts I may have for yoube prepared to eat all my gifts tonight, toilet!”

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Custom Request I would like a custom video. As a Goddess worshiper I would serve at your toilet. A tour of your Goddess form with close up of your feet, ass, kitty, and face. You encourage me to feast on all your Goddess gifts including pee, poop, and spit. With close up as you deliver your feast, and make me beg for more
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today Im feeling a little sexy, and I want you to join me. I know you like to be teased, and if your a good boy I just might have something for you to enjoy. Im wearing a beautiful pair of black silk stockings, and as its hot in the studio I have decided to take them off. I also need to remove my panties, why dont you come closer and lick my juices from them. I need to relieve myself, as Im feeling a little bloated. Watch me as I prepare your delicious treat. Once its parceled up, I want you to make sure you enjoy eating it, as you cum for lunch

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

While I finish eating my meal, after having my slave smell my ass, I shit in the mouth of this human toilet. From producer to consumer! This video is the representation of the natural law of domination and submission: some are born to rule, others to be dominated, some are born to eat well and others to eat shit!

ITALIAN
    Mentre finisco di mangiare il mio pasto, dopo avergli fatto annusare bene il culo, cago in bocca a questo cesso umano. Dal produttore al consumatore! Questo video è la rappresentazione della legge naturale della dominazione e della sottomissione: cè chi è nato per dominare, e chi per essere dominato, chi è nato per mangire bene e chi per mangiare la merda!

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM REQUEST A naked male slave is kneeling on the floor his hands are bound behind his back and connected to the ceiling. His arms are stretched out so that his forehead is brought to the floor. He is gagged with a ball gag. You are dressed in red high-heel shoes and a skin-tight black trouser and a red (leather) top. You approach the male slave and walk around him, spitting at him, kicking his balls from behind and beating him with a crop. Then you make him lick your shoes before you disappear. When you come back, you hold a plate filled with your caviar in your hand and slowly approach to the male slave with a diabolical smile. You put the plate on the floor before the male slave and let him sniff it intensively, explaining him how well it smells. Then you brutally push the male slaves head into the pile of caviar with your hand and order the male slave to eat your caviar, later you push his head down into the shit with your shoes on his head as well.
    ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA Uno schiavo nudo e in ginocchio sul pavimento con le mani legate dietro la schiena e attaccate al soffitto. Le braccia stese cosi che la fronte e forzata ad essere sul pavimento. E imbavagliato con il morso di gomma. Tu ssei vestita con scarpe rosse col tacco alto pantaloni neri aderenti e top di pelle rosso. Ti avvicini allo schiavo e gli giri intorno sputamdogli addosso, prendendo a calci i suoi coglioni da dietro a picchiandoli con il frustino. Poi gli fai leccare le tue scarpe prima di sparire. Quand torni hai in mano un piatto pieno del tuo caviale e lentamente ti avvicini con sorriso diabolico. Metti il piatto sul pavimento di fronte allo schiavo e lo fai odorare intensamente spegandogli come fiutarlo. Poi con le tue mani spingi brutalmente la testa dello schiavo nella merda e lo forzi a mangiarla. Poi spingi la sua testa nella merda anche con le scarpe.

Duration: 16 min 3 s
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information