Pro User

Oct 2016

It turns out so nice to fuck with lollipops! I thrust a lollipop up my ass and then fucked a prolapse with it. Then I made a full plate of shit quickly ate and continued to fuck my prolapse. Unimaginable thrill and pleasure.
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 20 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the women s restroom, I had no choice but to use the handicap stall. I put the seat cover over the toilet and sensors caused the toilet to eat my seat cover. I put another sear cover over the toilet and begged the sensors not to eat the seat cover so I could sit down. I could hear and their mother get ready to break the door down so I had to hurry up
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After farting so load and really stinking up that public bathroom I realize I need to shit bad! This bathroom is going to reek when Im done with it! I sit down on the dirty public bathroom and start to push and grunt and strain to push those big stinky turds out of my smelly ass! All I can smell is my stinky farts and my shit! My pussy is drenched in piss and girl juices. I start to rub my clit and moan.
    I stand up and squat over the toilet so you can see the last of my poop coming out of my ass! I am really getting my asshole dirty! I feel my shit streaked starfish and get some fresh shit on my hands! Oh no! Now I have to lick my fingers clean! Mmmm! I love the taste of my poop!
    I sit back down on the toilet and wipe my ass clean. I love rubbing the shit off my shithole with rough toilet paper. I am desperate to cum now! I rub my pussy and moan. Just as I am about to cum someone walks into the public bathroom! I EXPLODE into orgasm! The thought of some random stranger smelling my poop and hearing me masturbating makes me cum so hard!
    I hope you cum just as hard as I do!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess is pooping and peeing on public toilet,spreading her asshole wide a lot of shit.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me deepthroat your dick till i puke and spit all over it before riding your dick with an arse full of shit, i spread my cheeks apart and push out a big thick load onto your stomach before riding you some more, i then smear my shit while keeping your dick inside me and riding you some more
    Now ready to cum i give you a tit job and suck your dick before giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load over my shit smeared tits
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 31 min 36 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a VERY DISGUSTING CLIP! Sarah and me start off the clip by spitting heavy phlegm into his mouth. We cover the slaves mouth in our spit and make him swallow it all down. The slave is on his knees as we stand above him dribbling our phlegm straight into his open mouth for dinner. The slave eats it all like we instruct! We constantly cough and heave up our phlegm making the most disgusting of noises as we drag up the mess from deep in our chest! I dig my fingers deep into my throat to bring up something really special for the pathetic bitch slave to eat. I spew the chunks directly into his mouth and force him to swallow the lot! EEW! What a disgusting freak to swallow my breakfast! I then blow my snot onto his tongue and make him swallow that too! This slave is a real disgusting low life gimp! THIS CLIPS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED AND SQUEAMISH!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 34 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me be a kinky little girl, i first slide my fingers down my throat and puke rubbing it into my satin night dress, before bending over and pushing out a load into my white pants
    I show you it before turning into a scat slut and smearing all over myself
    Before farting over and over again while im smeared in my scat and puke
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 21 min 6 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i just love puking!!!! its all i can think about all day.
    i come home and first things first time to puke and cum.
    mmmm. i stuff my pussy with puke and then use my 9 inch dildo to fuck my puke stuffed pussy.
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 19 min 36 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Standing up i shit onto my floor. I show you my poo and then pick it up and smoosh it between my hands until they are both covered in my dark shit. I began to smear it all over my pussy and ass and play with my poo covered pussy and ass for the camera! 2 different camera views.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Racing to eat shit. First, the girls relieve stress and beat the slave with a whip in full force, the weather was cold it helped the girls warm up! The girls were well prepared they ate a lot! The girls goal is to force the slave to swallow the shit in 10 seconds. The slave is working at the limit he has not received such a load for a long time and did not swallow with such speed.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information