Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello!!! Its my depraved and a truly perversion videoToday my husband brought from work three packet with shit of unfamiliar In the first part of the film you can see a photos as he collecting itWe couldnt wait to enjoy it At last i feel like it coming into my ass and spreding to internal, and then in a pussy and my vagina absorbing itIn the second part of the film Im putting sweet shit into my mouth and swallowing and then sending it into my tummyIts fantastic!!! Im happy that unfamiliar shit filled all my holesI feel like stranger penetrate of meits wonderfull!!!
    Models: WCwife

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-TS
    Size: 1.86 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

n this video, I filled my red panties with shit and urine . After I filled her panties with shit I start to pull out of cowards shit and to smear it over his body .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me absolutely DESTROY my cute little carebear swim suit. I look so innocent until I take a huge shit in my swimsuit! Then watch me turn the cute little suit from pink to brown in this hot 20 minute video! I smear my shit all over my swimsuit and my body, I use it like a rag to cover myself in my sweet shit. I talk dirty throughout the video as I love to talk to you while your jerking your cock over me and my shit cant wait for you to watch 😛
    Models: CremeDeLaJen

Duration: 20 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sable the Stallion is my girl!! My FUNKY coworker is back in the mix!! She finally has time in her busy schedul to oblige me and you with more of her EPIC Creaming and crapping!! I finally learned why it is that some ladies like Sable really excrete that milky jizz while they push out their shit. She says it comes (or is that cums? lol) when she is ovulating. Well this girl ovulates like no other!! LMAO Enjoy as she has bowl bursting load after load in three hot clips, as she is literally dripping out of all three holes!! She bends and spreads right in front the camera to push out some massive loads along with some impressive jizz!!! You can really see the cream dripp and dangle from her pussy as she pushes out her FUNKY piles! Some of those shart blasts backsplash onto the camera even!! Three Great new FUNKY loads to reaquaint you with this 6ft tall amazon!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Size: 928 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me take a dirty bath i bend over and pee and shit into my bath before smearing over my body but i think theres more shit still inside me i fart in bath filling my bath with fart bubbles before shitting somemore and smearing all over me again
    Dirty baths is the besy way to start the day
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Size: 763 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A scat loser is ready for my brownies, a delight I must add! So I have him lay down below me, as I position myself over his mouth. As the log slides from my ass and into his mouth, I feel a fantastic sensation. I order him to eat my shit, and give him some fluids to flush it down, straight from my pussy!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 3 min 34 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was in my hotel and had to shit really bad after smoking. I had just eaten Dairy Queen so that added to my anal pressure. OMG I blew that bathroom up!!! Glad I wasnt at home. LOL
    Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 2 min 18 s
    Size: 66.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge shit out of a tiny babe. Another nice shit that slides onto the toilet seat for your viewing pleasure 🙂 one of my best
    Models: CautionMilf2

Duration: 37 s 124 ms
    Size: 76.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I couldn\t wait to try out this new mask full force. With its multiple locking straps it\s a complete padded sensory deprivation hood with nothing but two small nose holes and an open-mouth tube gag sticking over an inch into his mouth. He won\t be able to see or hear anything. He can only smell and taste whatever I force into the tube hahaaa. That only intensifies the torture when you can only focus on smell and taste.. Things just keep getting worse and worse for my pathetic slave boy. I load up on my favorite foods that turn my little ass into a CANNON and strap him into the toilet bench. The thickness of the hood only make it even MORE impossible to wiggle his head in the slightest, I had to FORCE the lid closed. Meaning once I line my ass up with that hole going into his mouth there\s literally no getting away from it!! Ughh and just imagine if they\re wet.. I line my ass right onto the tube and let it rip.. Hot nasty gas mixed with other things fill his mouth.. They ARE wet.. Dear god this must be worse than water torture. The CIA should hire me instead. Not only are his cheeks being forcibly filled with my thick eggy farts but there\s a little extra with each one dripping down the tube Into his throat. Just what I was hoping for though, he needs to suffer. This is what lazy fuckers get!! Call it payback for telling your parents that I fart in my sleep bitch. Mmhmm.. PFFRAPPP \”SWALLOW IT!!\” Hhaha awhh are you gagging? Good. There\s ALOT more where that came from honey. UGHH I can feel it dripping. And now he\s choking!! Let me help him with that.. Completely in the dark not knowing what\s coming I screw clear funnel into the mouthpiece and kneel over it. Surprise baby!! I gave myself an enema for you since you were choking!! He thrashes around as he struggles to swallow every drop rushing down the funnel. I fucking love it. What\s that? Hmmm mmpff? Your still thirsty? You want another one? Haha okay baby, I\ll be right back..
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 19 min 22 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 618 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Incredible bullshit going on in my house, first my favorite donuts disappeared, then it seemed to shees pee in my orange juice .. For the time being it was funny, but now everything has become worse !! Betty is not just growing an army of mutant shit, she is trying to feed me with her shit !!! BUT I DONT WANT TO EAT THAT SHIT, I just asked to cook a burrito with BALDESH” sauce and this is what came of it .. Her shit sensors are placed all over the house, I can't stay here anymore, now you have to decide what to do (It sounds strange, but sometimes it seems to me that she is experimenting with a time machine, I don't know if it's dangerous, but I'll soon figure it out. Stay in touch, I will keep up to date !!) REALLY EXTREME BADASS AND CRAZY CONTENT IS COOOOOOMING!!!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information