Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been holding my shit for 5 days and cant stand it any more! I tease you with my jean clad ass talking nice and nasty to you. I assume my position on the toilet to give you the perfect view then tease you some moreletting my turds peak out of my asshole then pulling them right back in..again and again. Then I let all my shit loose. BIG ONES! Explicit parts not showing in GIF preview. To see all the nasty goodness, get the clip.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 2 Day Shit Then Diarrhea Burst
    I had to shit so bad! Half way to the bathroom I pooped some and you can see shit already in my ass crack as I squat on the toilet to shit. My tummy was really grumbling and the urge to shit came on so fast I barely made it to the toilet!!
    I am really vocal in this one giving lots of detail at every step in the process letting you know how good it feels and explaining whats happening with my body in the process.
    #2 'm Back!! 1st New Shit in 6mos!!
    This is the first video I have done in nearly 6 months and I am so glad to be back. Thank you all for the wonderful messages and encouraging words! You;re all so great.
    This is an early morning video. I had just woken up and for the first time in a long time decided to go ahead and video. I'm glad I did. I am grunting and pushing and really enjoying feeling myself relieve. I get so hot that I have to make myself cum after my big morning poo!
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    From your favorite redhead!
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit-hamburger 6 girls. This is a very smelly hamburger even the air freshener did not help! A huge variety of tastes and smells is an unimaginable banquet for a real toilet slave! Any toilet slave wants to feel the tastes and smells of such a hamburger it is very difficult to eat, but it is very tasty!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 24 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress need to humiliate her toilet boy again remembering who is the boss. She put her strapon and fuck his ass before she feeling her ass fucll of shit. After humiliating her boy, she going to bathroom and filling her real toilet with her shit.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 16 min 2 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess needed to shit asap today but she was alone again. She must use the toilet wc to release her shit. She make a huge mess into her toilet but her slaves will arrive later and they will clean it with tongues.

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 23.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I shit into some nice see through leggings and let my nice poo drop to the floor
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 54 s 32 ms
    Resolution: 320 x 568
    Size: 4.91 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to shit so badly and you will watch me how I do it !
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 3 min 20 s
    Size: 271 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ANOTHER NAUGHTY SCAT VIDEO OF ME SHITTING ON A GUYS CHEST EXTRA NAUGHTY
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 1 min 42 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 9.16 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love wearing my black pantyhose. I feel so sexy myself in them. Wrapping around my long legs such a great feeling. Im touching my feet and legs many many times in the video. Show up close to cam my soles in hoses, actually from every angles my sexy and cute feet. Wrinkles them, curve them. I adore them. Would you like to worship too? Come and touch them as I do. Just being soft to them. They are deserve every single touching. You can get a great angle and view to my tight asshole when I pull off my pantyhose to half way. Look at that nice kitty too. I have to poo but wanna tease you and turn you on so much. Im sitting on knees and farting for you. Slide one of my finger gentle into my ass. Then I poop on my soles. I hold them what a big and beautiful turd. Start to smear and smudge them on feet and soles but Im kneeing in doggy style most in the video. Take a pleasure in my shitty feet and dirty hoses feet. So stinky and smelly now. Smearing and playing with feet and soles over and over, tell you would be nice to wrap your hard dick with this dirty feet. I show you and tell you how I wanna rubbing that hard cock of yours till you cum over on my feet. I just imagine between my feet got your cock and giving a hot feet job. You know and I know as well that is your dream nasty boy ? Sexy pantyhose video with lots of poop on soles, smearing poop and playing with feet. Enjoy it.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 768 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Godess was dressing in a fishnet seethrough black catsuit today. She is ready to deliver a nice meal for her slave, directly into slave hungry mouth. She begin the meal with a huge Diarrheas and filling mouth with hot piss also.As a reward, slave is free to stroke his cock and cumming so hard while eating and chewing Godess diarrhea.

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Format: AVI
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information