Pro User

Oct 2016

I pull down my keyhole pink heart thong and push out some super long turds while standing in my shower. Then I wipe and show you my long turds in my tub. At the end of the clip I have included a special bonus slow motion scene!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 41.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I left for few days and my slave smell my odor, of course, and very missed his Mistress. But now, when I came is time to eat something tastier. I cant hold my huge liquid shit any longer so he has to open his mouth wide open because I can feel that its going to be huge! Hot, smelly, nasty diarrhea! Oh yes! And my ass is still wide open so I command him to stick his tongue deep inside my asshole and tongue fuck it. Oh it feels so damn good!
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 604 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweet dessert of womens panties! The sweetest treat for a real toilet slave is to enjoy the taste of the crap from womens panties! Really cool to feel the smell of female shit in beautiful panties and wait for the girl to allow to enjoy this taste!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 4 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sydnee is back with a Hot New Release!! And Release is exactly what she did, all over the shower!! She had to shit all day, and she held it in just so she could explode nice a freaky just for you!! This is a regular routine for adult stars like Sydnee Capri to clean their assholes out before an anal scene. Not everyone Likes to Keep It FUNKY and get shit on their dicks!! lol!! But Just for you she held it in and decided to make a show out of it just for you!! Enjoy as she squirts out brown liquid shit from a bunch of angles before hovering to release a bunch of Booty Mcnuggets!! Then enjoy as she zooms in nice an close as she releases some golden reign in the shower along with her pussy juice!! She aint done yet, enjoy as she squirts out some more runny shit. Looks like she has a few more Nuggets stuck up her ass. Enjoy as she digs up in there and pulls out a nugget just for you!! Inspect it as she holds it in her hand in front the camera!!! She even smells and shows off her shitty fingers as well!! She has made a complete fucking mess in the shower at this point!! Still not done, she goes and grabs her dildo to play with her asshole some more and also takes and enema. ENjoy as she digs deep with her glass dildo while shooting out more booty juice at the same time!! Sydnee is back to prove without a doubt she is the FUNKIEST lady in the game!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 609 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just watch me. I know Im about to take my time taking a big shit so I bring a drink and a tablet with me to the bathroom. Squat down on the toilet and empty myself out. I sit here grunting and pooping. I wipe my dirty asshole up and inspect the toilet paper. Then I spray myself clean and you get a nice view of my butthole cleansing.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Godess just come back from her vacation on the seaside. She call her slave at her dungeon and want to tease him before using again his mouth and tongue into her asshole. She was well tanned, and she excite him with her legs. She dress in a nice pair of stockings and try many pairs of shoes and high heels. She order him to lick her legs, her shoes and prepare him to obey everything she ask . After all teasing, she put her pussy and ass into his face and deliver a huge diarrhea !! Part 2 now
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 910 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A teen girl and a Milf pissing, each other outdoor, in the mouth!
    Here I was with my teenage girlfriend Harley-24, naked, on a balcony because it was so hot. and we had great weather! For clothes, it was much too warm and whether the neighbors see us, we do not care. Since we both, suddenly, had to pee and we both like to swallow piss, whether by men or women, we pissed each other in our greedy swallowing mouths. We both had a lot of pressure on our bladders and so we had a lot to swallow!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 3 min 23 s
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Their ass really sweet! At first the girls walked around the store and selected products for the competition. We decided to hold a contest which of the girls will eat cranberries faster. Their juicy asses looked sexy, but the fact that they still wanted to shit gave them even more sexuality! They constantly urged me: faster, I want to shit.” We held a competition and the girls alternately filled my mouth with their sweet, morning shit!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Size: 655 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

its time new slave time for scat and puke
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Size: 842 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My new video with Lady Laura, we are using again our human toilet and feed him with enormous big funky shit! Lots of punishment and verbal humiliations, foot fetish. He eat all! Real human toilet! A lot of shit in the mouth!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Size: 846 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information