Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as I push out some beautiful hard poops! They looks so good! I just have to taste them! Each one has a slightly different taste! When I find one I like I slowly close my teeth and chew the tasty turds!
    Watch me happily eat my shit! I giggle and smile! I love being a cute enthusiastic scat princess!
    I love when my shit gets stuck in my teeth! I smile so I can see! It’s obvious what I was just doing… EATING MY SHIT!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 39.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yay another plastic diaper shit! I look so cute with my hair in little pigtail buns and pretty purple bows!
    I struggle a little bit to push this turd out right into my plastic diaper!
    Watch me grunt and moan and I push my shit out on my diaper! When my ass is empty I put the diaper on and masturbate with my hitatchi! I vibrate my shit into my clit until I cum!
    Then I reach into my diaper and find a nice warm turd! It looks like a little brownie! I take a big bite out of it! It’s sure doesn’t taste like a brownie! It’s my delicious shit!
    Yum!
    Enjoy all the nasty dirty talk and happy shit fun in this amazing video!

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 52.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me push out a huge shit outside on my balcony! I hope my neighbors don’t see!
    Then I put my pig ears and nose on and roll around in my own filth! What a dirty shit pig!
    I oink and smile like a happy shit loving piggy!

Duration: 28 s 440 ms
    Size: 2.71 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Catch ms Shylatina shaking her booty a few days ago and droping a healthy load. Then this morning she had some stomach cramps and decided to let u guys have some more.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 720
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch this cowgirl dance around her living room in anticipation of fucking a huge toy then shitting on it and fucking it some more!
    After dancing around in my cute little cow girl outfit I lube up my big you and ride it like it’s a bull! I fuck all three holes and add in some ass to mouth action!
    Then I take a huge dump with my toy in my cunt! I pull out so I can shit on my toy! I pack my fresh warm shit on the toy and mount iyt like I’m hopping on a shit saddle! It feels so good having all that shit fucked into my cunt!
    I have started training my gag reflexes so that I can swallow my own shit! I take a little piece of shit, swirl it around in my mouth, and swallow! I gag a little but it goes right down! It feels so good having fresh shit in my belly!
    I play my little cowgirl shit games for 20 whole minutes, fucking, eating, sucking, and riding that toy!
    I hope you enjoy the fun!
    Love, Samantha

Duration: 19 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new year deserves a great start with fresh made pie. Juicy Julia has got the right ingredients: Whip cream and a hot load of shit. She gets up on the kitchen counter and shows you how it’s done. First a layer of cream, then her own personal pile of poop. Decorating it a little bit too. By the way, whip cream up the ass makes for great fart sounds!
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Size: 804 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch part 1 and 2 together!
    I’m all dressed up like a sweet and innocent little girl! Pigtails, bows, pink dress, and a plastic diaper/panties! I look and sound adorable!
    Watch me fill my plastic diaper with my fresh warm shit! It makes me so happy to be wearing a dirty plastic diaper full of shit! I giggle and roll around and even sit on my huge load squishing it into my ass and pussy!
    I slap my ass and pussy and rub my shit covered clit through the plastic!
    Watch me shit and have so much fun being a cute little girl!
    Watch me take off my plastic panties and play with my shit! I’m such a happy lovable little girl! I wish you could come play with me!
    Watch me make a huge mess as I play patty cake with my shit and squeeze it through my fingers! I laugh and giggle and get so turned on!
    I decide I want to run my shit all over my legs and ass and my pretty pussy!!!
    That makes me really horny so I rub my dirty pussy with my shit covered fingers while sniffing a huge pile of my shit!
    I keep rubbing and sniffing until I cum! I’m a happy shit girl!!!

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 38.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want to have the biggest, stretched open ass in the whole world! It takes a lot of work! Every day I have to train my asshole. I stretch it open and gape it. Each day it gets bigger and bigger! Look at how huge my gape is getting! I have such an amazing asshole, don’t you think? Mmm!
    Oh look! I have a dirty ass! Check out that nasty, butt slime and shit bursting out of my butthole! I’ve got shit and slime all over my filthy ass! I just keep gaping my hole! I don’t mind if it’s a little dirty! Check out that amazing, sexy, stretched open, asshole gape!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 951 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a very special video! In this one my best girlfriend is manning the camera.
    Watch me crawl into the bathroom hoping to use the bathroom but all I see is a sign that says “drinking only” There is newspaper on the floor. I’m told that I’m not allowed to poo in the toilet! I have to use the newspaper! I whimper and beg with my eyes because I have to poop so bad! I can’t hold it anymore so I just poop right on the newspaper!
    I get so turned on that I have to play with my huge load!
    I rub my fresh shit all over my big tits and beg you to fuck my shit covered titties!
    I sniff my shit and take a huge chunk out with my mouth! I chew a big piece of my shit and show you my shit coated teeth!
    This video is a super fun happy funny video! Lots of dirty talk and it’s so hot that my best friend (voice only) joined me in this one!!!
    Enjoy!!!

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love how cute I look dancing around in my plastic diapers! I make a mess of this one! I piss out a huge load of my yummy pee filling the plastic diaper so my pee drips down my legs! Then I struggle so hard to poo in my plastic panty diaper! I spread my asshole and stuff my fingers in my cunt coaxing the shit out of my ass! Finally I full my diaper with cute little poops! They float around in my plastic pee filled diaper as I dance around and laugh!
    I reach my hand in my diaper and pull out a nice surprise! It’s my piss soaked poop! I sniff it and rub my cunt! I rub my shit over my huge tits and dance around!
    I stuff my shit back in my diaper and really show off my ass! You can see the shit through the plastic of my diaper! Yum!

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information