Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve started a new collection video!
    This is Part 1 with a little puking surprise at the end!
    You get to see the first two loads that I shit out into my pretty white leggings! By the end of this video series I bet they are stained yellow and brown! Yum!
    The first load I shit out on my balcony! Anyone could see me or hear me talking dirty for you! After I slowly push out a nice hard turd I reach into my leggings and show you my shit! I sniff it and lick it a little bit! MMMM! It tastes so good!
    The next load has a little surprise! I struggle hard to push out this load into my white leggings! I love wearing clothes with shit in them! I can feel my day old shit pressing against my asshole! Yum!
    I slowly struggle to push the second load out into my dirty shit stuffed leggings. I play with my asshole as the shit comes out and I feel my shit through my pussy wall. I explain what I am feeling. Soon you can see the shit filling my white leggings!
    I compare the fresh shit with the old shit! I sniff it and taste it.
    Then I decide to swallow a little chunk of shit! It takes me a few tries but soon I’ve swallowed it! I gag quite a bit and then I can’t help it! I’m puking and gagging! Yuck! But I keep the shit down! I don’t dare puke that up!
    I laugh and giggle and then chew some more shit for you!
    This is a fun happy video with lots of shitting and fun play!
    I hope you enjoy it!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

8 Unique EFRO clips!
    Watch me push out shit after shit after shit!
    Enjoy!!!

Duration: 36 s 93 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 3.39 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me smear my shit into my cunt then fuck the shit inside my hole with a glass toy! This is a long one! Watch me enjoy myself for three whole minuets!

Duration: 58 s 522 ms
    Size: 5.37 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet is clogged and I have to shit so bad! My ass hole is opening up as I frantically plunger my toilet! The bowl is filled with water and making a mess but I don’t care! I need to shit now for I’m going to ruin my jeans and my pretty dress! I can’t hold it and my shit starts pushing it’s way out of my asshole! No! Please unclog toilet! I can’t just shit in my jeans!
    But It’s too late! A turd pops out! I pull my jeans down and my shit falls to the floor with a loud plop! No! How embarrassing! I pick up my shit off the floor but I can’t flush it! My jeans are soaked with my piss and stained with shit!
    Oh No! I can feel another turn coming out! My belly is cramping and my asshole is involuntarily pushing the turd out! A huge turd pushes it’s way out of my ass and falls to the floor! I am so humiliated! I just shit all over my floor and in my jeans because I couldn’t hold it!

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the final part of a week long shit collection!
    Seven loads of shit all in one!
    Watch me shit the last load into the nasty piss soaked and shit covered white leggings that I’ve been shitting in and pissing in all week!
    You get a nice good close up of all seven loads. I break a few pieces apart so you can see the inside of my turds!
    What as I start to stuff my shit up inside my pussy! It feels so good! I grab handfuls of my shit and force it into my pretty hole! Then I get my favorite red toy and start to fuck my shitty pussy!
    I slowly push the toy in my shit packed pussy and slowly pull it out! I am so turned on I start to fuck myself with the toy as fast as I can! I can’t help it I know I’m going to cum soon! I moan and hump the toy and fuck my shit packed pussy! I cum so hard! It feels amazing!
    I hope you cum just as hard when you watch this amazing video!

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit out a huge load then masturbate while sniffing and licking my delicious shit!

Duration: 40 s 728 ms
    Size: 3.84 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is entirely from the point of view of the slave beneath the toilet seat. That way, you can imagine you are in his place while you masturbate.
    I walk in on my slave who is already positioned under the toilet. I begin by whipping the slave, who makes some nice pathetic noises, especially when the whip hits its 'penis'.
    Then I sit on my throne and offer my perfect ass for its worship.
    I insert my poo into its mouth with almost surgical precision and it ends up with a perfect little ball on top of its mouth. The sun is shining directly on my ass and you get the most detailed closeup image of my ass and asshole in a video yet.
    Then I leave over the toilet seat to give the slave direct encouragement to do its duty. I try reasoning with it. "Does a toilet need a dick?" Then I try my whip again and warn him what comes next. "Eat now, or I WILL CUT YOUR DICK!"
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 321 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Messy, Dirty scat video with smearing and enema. Complex video such a sexy one. Starting with desperation, suffering so bad. I inserted a long butt plug into bump hole. At starting I really desperate to poo, seriously I feel can’t hold it. I got Sweaty so much. Try to tease you during suffering and I can’t hold it anymore. Take out plug and standing, spreading ass cheeks release this Nasty, soft and bad poo. I almost cry haha, feel so good to let it out. You get awesome view to swollen asshole. I pick up poo and smearing on body everywhere I can, wearing only black stockings so to the edge of them can make myself dirty shit smeared. I do it slowly and sensually, holding poses, modelling. Can hear Such a nice noises when shitty hands reaching my skin. I love slowly smearing such an erotic things. I put shit face mask too, and being sure I smear as much as I can on skin. But I made a decision and will do enema too. I’ve never done enema while my body covered with poo but I try this time. Filling up my ass with lots of water in bending over pose, then I feel standing up spread ass cheeks and release huge amount of dirty ass liquid. What a great noises and sounds of the splashing fluids on the floor. Real mess got around me. I do enema again and filling lots of water, hold it, showing up smeared body then turn backward and look at that how my ass squirting out that much of water. Sexy such a dirty video, lots of smear, bending over etc… enjoy it as much as I did ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 20 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

watch as mariah squats down with newly painted nails , as her thick pawg ass and tight hole spreads open for one of her bigger shits in her videos as of late! she then picks it up and gives it a good examine, sniff and squeeze. in the wrappers she ate of course!
    Models: mariahmercy

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information