Pro User

Oct 2016

i show striptease, poop on realistik dildo and play with it, during it i smear my shit on my sexy body and show very dirty ass
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 802 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s time to get wet! I am a dirty girl! I need a shower so bad! But of course I need to poop too! I think a nice relaxing shower and a good shit is just what I need!
    I get in the shower and play with the warm water. I talk very dirty for you. I want you to hear all my dirty thoughts! Then I turn around so you can see my ass and I start pushing out those turds! It feels so good having my shithole stretch open while I’m in the nice warm shower. Mmm! It feels amazing!
    Check out how wide my asshole opens up! Oh! I get so horny when y shithole stretches open like that! This is a nice long shit! I’ve got quite a few turds up in my asshole! I keep pushing them out though. I’m not in a hurry!
    The camera starts to fog up a little but I keep playing with my shit and talking dirty for you. I think it’s sexy how the hot water has created a nice warm mist in my bathroom.
    I hope you enjoy watching my poop for you!
    (Just to let you know: the water is a little loud. Check your speakers!)
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch my starfish open up on three separate days! Three EFRO videos in one! I grunt and giggle as I push three huge turds out of my ass! One videos is outside in my balcony! One video has a special treat! Get a birds eye view and I shit right on to the camera!

Duration: 36 s 93 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 3.39 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit a huge load on my leather jacket!
    Thank you for the special request! 🙂

Duration: 1 min 6 s
    Size: 6.17 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s time for some dirty, sexy, poop fun! I’ve got such a nice big load ready to push out of my asshole! I am going to feel those big, stinky turds stretch my sexy little starfish open! I’m going to shit right on my white bath rug!
    I squat right down on the floor next to my toilet and push out such a huge load of poop right onto my white bath rug!
    It feels so good to shit when I know you are watching me! It turns me on so much! Watch as I smear my hot, fresh shit all over my white rug! It turns me on to smear my shit! I lean back and rub my clit while sniffing and licking my shitting fingers!
    I have a huge orgasm as I talk dirty to you and sniff my shit! Being a dirty scat girl makes me so happy and horny!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My asshole is so full of my shit! It’s ready to come out but I am so turned on! I want to play with my horny wet pussy before I shit for you!
    I tell you how wet I am and how desperate I am to suck your cock! I want you to feel how soft and warm and wet my mouth is!
    I bring out my hitatchi and play with my horny pussy! I show off my huge inflatable toy and pump my pussy up, stretching it so I can cum!
    There’s a ton of nasty dirty talk and moaning in this one! Do you want to hear me talk to you as I play with myself?
    Do you want to see my asshole go from a tightly closed bud to a beautiful open flower with my warm fresh shit working it’s way out?
    Then watch this amazing video! 🙂

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 575 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me sensually taste my own fresh shit!

Duration: 45 s 505 ms
    Size: 4.22 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a short and sweet clip of me being a nasty happy shit lover! Lots of giggles and moans as this huge turd gets slowly push out of my asshole and into my waiting hand!
    I hold my fresh turd and admire its weight and smell and color! It’s such a pretty shit! I sniff it and I start craving the taste of my turd! I made this beautiful shit! I want to taste it! I slowly open my hungry mouth and inch by inch I bite down on my pretty little poop! MMM! It tastes so good! I chew it and get my fresh shit deeply embedded in my teeth! I smile and laugh in happiness!
    Enjoy!!!

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to shit! It makes me feel so good to let out huge massive piles of sexy, stinky shit!
    Watch me dance around in my living room with an asshole full of shit! I tell you how it feels to have my ass full and how it feels to be desperate to let it all out!
    Finally it’s time to shit! I stand in front of the camera grab my ass checks and slowly push out a nice big load of my fresh, warm, shit! It feels amazing to let it all out! To feel my asshole slowly open up and stretch as these massive thick turds work their way out of my happy little asshole! Listen to me giggle and talk dirty to you as I shit so good!
    Then, get as close up look of all the shit that just came out of my ass! Oh! It’s so hot!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Size: 239 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

*9 minuet clip!!!*
    Watch me grow a huge tail and rub my fresh warm shit all over my huge tits, face, lips, and mouth!
    I love the taste and smell of my shit! I love it so much I can’t help but rub my shit into my clit and cunt and cum for you!
    Watch me put huge pieces of shit in my mouth!
    This is my longest clip!!! 10 whole minuets of me shitting, smearing, tasting, licking, sniffing, and I end it all with an orgasm!

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Size: 48.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information