Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m such a happy dirty shit girl!
    I made a very special video this time!
    The first part is me in my bathroom shitting a nice big pile of shit right into my waiting hand.
    Once my hole is empty, I sniff and admire my hand work.
    My shit looks just like a cock! I lick it and suck it like my turd is a nice warm cock! It tastes so good! I moan and make the sexiest noises! I love to talk dirty when I play with my shit!
    Next, I take a nice big piece of shit and push it inside my pussy! Now that my pussy hole is nice and full with my fresh shit it’s time to go for a walk!
    The next part is me outside walking around with shit in my pussy! My best friend films it for me! Twice I show off my shit filled pussy to the camera! And of course I get caught by a car! Yikes! 🙂
    The final part is me back in my bathroom horny and ready to cum! I push the shit out of my pussy using only my muscles! Then I rub my shitty pussy until I cum!
    Enjoy!!!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 33.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well this video made in Bangkok. I had a long and tiring trip till I got here. Traveled for 12 hrs and on the bus I felt really had to poo because of spicy food. But I should held it so my tummy was down but before this trip I didn’t poop 2 days, so on the other hand I knew it big long poo inside me. So in the early morning finally arrived to the hotel and my first way is to the bathroom. You can see me and on my face I desperation so much because my big long snake wanna running out but I hold it for some time. Don’t feel comfortable being standing or in any position so just doing desperation dance a bit. Then when I feel cannot holding anymore turning around and backwards to the camera I start to pooping in the toilet. You could see my tight asshole opening wide and coming out a big, long and massive turd. Also peeing a lot you can hear how hit the water in the toilet, with strong stream. Oh my I’m feeling better but pushing hard and more poop running out of my asshole. So nice and big just what I’ve expected. ? Swollen shit covered asshole of mine. Looks yummy isn’t it? Showing off my dirty asshole up close to cam and puckering for you. At the end wiping my shitty asshole and show you the dirty tissues. Enjoy the video!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet slave loves to swallow my diarrhea. Open your mouth wide, and is filled with liquid by my shit. Just quickly should swallow diarrhea and licking my dirty ass. Remember that you are my toilet and be ready to eat when I want to shit. Now lick it from the floor, and kiss shoes of Princess Ray, stupid dirty slut. Are you ready to swallow more shit? For me it does not matter. You’re just going to follow my whims. A lot of shit from big ass of Princess Ray. Ha-ha!
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 799 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look what I have here! I have collected 44 loads of my shit. I saved them all up in my freezer. I’ve spent months saving all this shit! Now I get to play in it!
    It’s time to get dirty! I pick up my massive ball of shit and start to smear it all over my body! I cover my entire body with my poop! I even smear my shit all over my face and in my hair! I want to be completely covered!
    I’ve got the outside of my body covered in shit. Now watch me get the inside of my body covered in poop too! I grab a big handful of shit and start to stuff it up into my pussy and ass! I love being a filthy girl, shoveling shit into my nasty holes! Look at all this shit I’m pushing into my holes! Mmm! It looks so hot!
    My body is covered with poop and two of my three holes are filled with shit. I have one more hole to fill with shit! Remember that 45th load I saved? This is what I saved it for! I’m going to stuff my mouth full of the 45th load of poop! Watch me chew my turds and play with my shit in my mouth! I love squishing my shit in between my teeth and getting my spit all brown and gross with poop. Mmm! It feels so good having all three of my holes filled with poop!
    I’m so turned on! Luckily I have some dildos handy! Watch me fuck my filthy ass and pussy with my dildos! I have one huge toy and one flesh colored cock! I get them both so dirty with my nasty, shitty holes! My holes are so turned on! I need to cum! I need to cum hard! Oh yes! Watch me cum while covered in 45 loads of shit! Watch me cum so hard that I squirt! Mmm! I’m such a happy shit girl!
    Enjoy!
    I’m doing this big collection video a little differently than usual. I’ve split the adventure into only two different parts. The beginning video where I push out the 45th load, empty out my jars, and talk dirty to you. And the play time video with all the smearing and eating and dildo fucking! I will of course upload the entire collection as well.

Duration: 19 min 51 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I giggle and piss while I shit in my pretty pink panties! Then smear it all up in my asshole!

Duration: 1 min 12 s
    Size: 6.73 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got my feet pampered and painted! I had a wonderful pedicure and I wanted to share my pretty feet with you! I take a huge dump in my tub and then I start to play with my poop with my pretty pink toes!
    I squish my shit in between my toes and smear my shit all over my feet! I step on my shit and rub it all around my tub. I make a huge mess covering my pretty pedicured feet in my stinky fresh shit!

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you have scat fetish? Or spit and feet as well? Maybe all of this 3? It’s a sexy and good combo. Well I’m fully nude in this video. Show to you loads of times my bare feet, soles and toes. Also suck on my cute and pretty toes. Spitting on for you and smudge it. I know you really love my feet and how I’m posing to show you up. Spitting and showing, sucking over and over. My feet are so soft and well pedicured. This time nails are dark red. Sexy aren’t they? You can touch my feet anytime dirty boy. You’re such a dirty mind just as like I have ? I had shy fart in video and it’s so smelly I turn around and sitting on my knee till you can admire my already shit baked ass after fart. I still sit on knee and spread my asshole with hands then pushing out big and nice turd on feet. Wow what I great feeling I have right now. Had to poo so bad. After shitting rubbing my shitty feet to each other to get them more messier and wanna cover with my warm chocolate. Of course I show you lots of times this poopy feet and spitting on it make them slippery. Do you wanna jerk your dick to my dirty feet? For sure you do. Encourage you to jerk it off till you watching my feet. Such a great feeling when I know you get off and cumming on my feet ? Sexy feet video with lots of shit and spit on it. Enjoy ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 18 s
    Size: 629 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch TWO clips of me releasing giant loads of fresh warm shit while standing!

Duration: 31 s 390 ms
    Size: 2.91 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit on two gourds on a silver platter on my kitchen table! I wonder what I’ll be remembering later when all my friends and family come over to eat off that very same table that I shit on!
    Watch me happily fuck myself with shit covered gourds! It feels so good to fuck myself with my own shit! It feels so good that I cum several times and shove little pieces of shit deep inside my pussy! I giggle and cum as I masturbate for you with my own fresh shit!
    Enjoy my orgasms!

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 42.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poopichu I choose you!!!! Staxxx decided to chanel her favorite Pokemon character in this one!! Enjoy as she comes in dressed like said well know character, and shows exactly why she was chosen for battle!! Enjoy as she spreads and releases the fury while standing up. An excellent plop fest from my favorite Poopemon!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information