Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to fuck myself with my shit!
    Watch me shit in my panties, dig out a handful of hot shit and smear it all over my body! I dance and giggle and talk directly to the viewer! I’m begging you to fuck me while I’m covered in shit!
    I take a chunk of shit and push it up my pussy! Then I pull out a fun ribbed dildo and fuck my shit stuffed pussy! It feels so good I can’t help but cum!
    I get so turned on I imagine that this shit covered toy is a cock I am sucking and fucking and pleasing!
    This video is as much about my sounds and words as it is about my actions!
    There’s tons of shit play, shit fucking, smearing, and several fun surprises!!!
    ENJOY!!!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 62.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good Morning!
    I’ve just woken up and I have to shit so bad! I quickly make my bed and bend over baring my big, sexy ass for you to see! You can see the big juicy turds trying to get out! My ass looks so good when it’s full of poop!
    I squat down on my bed and push and push those big turds out! Out pops two thick round turds! They are short but oh so thick! I love when I push out big thick turds that stretch my ass open!
    My asshole is so dirty now! I wish you were here to help me clean it! Since I don’t have any toilet paper, I guess I will have to wipe with my hand! I use my hand to wipe my shitty asshole and then lick my hand clean! Mmmm! It tastes so good! I love cleaning my shithole in the dirtiest way possible!
    Enjoy this sexy shitting video!

Duration: 4 min 49 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh wow! I’m farting so bad because I have a huge load of shit in my asshole! I’m letting these huge, wet, stinky farts blast out of my asshole! Listen to these loud, nasty farts! I’ve got to shit so bad! I’m going to push out a fat load of shit right here on my bed! Oh yes! look at that shit coming out of my shithole! I love spreading my cheeks and getting my poophole smeared with shit!
    I just pushed out some big, nasty farts and a huge load of shit! Now it’s time to try something new! I’ve always wanted to prolapse my asshole. I try so hard all the time. The problem is that I can’t get both of my hands to reach my asshole to help push my insides to the outside.
    This is my first attempt at really prolapsing my asshole! I use my inflatable plug to stretch my hole open. Then I push and push and spread my ass as much as I can! You can totally see up inside of my hole! Look at all that pink and red up inside of my hole! It’s so hot and dirty to look at! I’m really stretching my asshole so you can see up inside of me!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After collecting five huge loads of my shit and with a full ass I begin the hottest video I have ever made!
    I cover my body from head to toes in my shit! (Minus a few spots on my bad that I couldn’t reach! Lol!)
    I cover my body with five loads of shit! Dancing and moaning and giggling! I’m so turned on and I need to shit so bad!
    I squat down in front of the camera and release a HUGE two day load of shit! You can see just how covered body is!
    I take my fresh shit and smear it all over my face! I smile so big because I absolutely LOVE being covered in my shit!
    I’m so turned on! I grab some fresh shit and just start attacking my horny wet pussy!
    I rub my shit into my pussy and on my clit until I have massive orgasm!
    Almost 20 minutes of the most extreme shit fun EVER!!!
    I’m a happy scat princess!

Duration: 18 min 40 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shylatina keeps those shits coming for you. She always says she loves her fans. You guys will love this 2 scene clip of Shy shitting and shaking the great big latina booty.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 3 min 26 s
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a short but sweet video with some nice public fear action going on!
    I’m on my lunch break from work when I have to shit so bad! Luckily there is a vacant field right next door! I head over there and get down on the ground and shit out a nice huge log! I have to shit fast so no one looks down the hill and sees me shitting in public! My pretty asshole hanging out! Unfortunately, the sun is shining pretty brightly so you don’t get the best view of the shit coming out of my ass but you do get a nice close up of me cleaning the little chunks of turd that cling to my asshole! 🙂
    I pick up the camera and give you an amazing view of the massive light brown turd that I just pushed out of my ass!

Duration: 3 min 55 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me rub my horny cunt while I sniff and lick my shit!

Duration: 43 s 860 ms
    Size: 4.02 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

How many loads do you thing this is?
    Watch me play with a huge pile of my shit! Then I squat right over it and shit and piss on the huge pile of shit!
    I make my asshole wink and dig my fingers in my ass to make sure my hole is completely empty!
    I marvel at the massive pile of shit! It’s so huge and beautiful! I can’t wait to do dirty disgusting things with it!
    I sniff it and take a few bites! I love chewing my shit!
    Then I pile up all the logs and hump the huge pile! I rub my horny pussy all of my shit and then sit on it covering my ass with shit!
    I lean back and stuff a huge piece up my pussy! I grab more and more and keep shoving it up my hole! I grunt and moan as I push the shit out of my pussy!
    I grab the shit that was once in my ass, then in my pussy, and force it back up into my ass! I get my pretty little asshole covered with shit! When I’ve got a few pieces shoved up my hole I push and push and shit my shit out of my ass AGAIN!
    I rub my shit all over my huge tits and talk dirty to you. I wish it was you fucking my dirty shit covered ass! I wish it was you fucking my shitty pussy!
    Listen to me talking dirty for you. Watch me being a happy shit lover for you!
    Enjoy! 🙂

Duration: 16 min 39 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

YAY BAND NEW CAMERA!!!
    What me take a nice sized shit in my bathtub and then stuff the entire load into my pussy!
    I stuff my pussy and push the load out several times! It;s so hot seeing me shit out of my pussy!!!
    I fuck my shit stuffed pussy with a silver toy! Enjoy lots of dirty talk in this one!
    Then I clean my shit covered toy and fuck my big huge titties with my shit covered toy! Listen to me talking dirty and wishing it was your shit covered cock I was fucking and licking clean!

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information