Pro User

Oct 2016

Sometimes when I cum really really hard I can’t help but shit myself! There I was trying to be a good girl and study for my big test but I got really horny! My hitatchi was so close! Watch me as I masturbate and fuck my pussy with huge toys! Then right as I cum I piss really hard and two huge turds plop out of my ass! You get a great close up of my shit slowly making it’s way out of my ass!
    Now I’m really turned on! I take a huge chunk of my shit and shove it into my ass! It feels so good to finger my dirty ass hole with my shit! I fuck my ass with a huge toy! Then shit out the shit I just shoved up there!
    My shit smells so good! I rub it all over my face! I completely cover my pretty frekeled face in my fresh hot shit! I smile and giggle and squeal with delight! I love being covered in shit!
    I turn around and show you my dirty ass. I beg you to lick me clean! Please reach out your tongue and lick my dirty ass hole clean!
    This is a really long video! I do so many fun things with my shit! I even saved this load for future adventures!
    I hope you really enjoy this one!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 80.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit a huge load in my pretty white panties and pink tights! I push the turds out, filling my panties, and then I spend an hour dancing and rubbing the bulge from my shit!
    After an hour I can’t help but make myself cum while rubbing my shit into my pussy! I stuff my cunt full of my shit and then sit will a full pussy for 30 more minuets! Then I push the shit out of my pussy hole and rub my clit until I cum again!
    This is a long one! Enjoy all 10 minuets of this one!

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am such a dirty girl! Watch me shit in my pretty little diaper! What a naughty little girl I am!
    I love to talk dirty in my pretty scat videos!
    After playing in my dirty diaper I open it up for you to see! There is a huge turd in there!
    I grab the entire huge turd and stuff the whole thing in my mouth! Mmmm! It taste so good! I masturbate and rub my pussy while I suck on the huge warm turd!
    I use my shit to draw on my big tits!
    Then I put the shit back in my diaper and sit in my shit! My butt gets covered!!!
    I sniff my shit filled diaper as I rub my pussy until I cum for you!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 14 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 696 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit into my hand then lick and taste my delicious poop! Yum!

Duration: 1 min 21 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 7.55 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yes, my shit is like TNT this time. It is so huge and soft almost liquid! He is trying to hold it in his filthy mouth but it is too big for him. It is like cow shit! Yes, a COW shit! And he has to eat it all! I know that it’s not an easy task but I will help you! Yes, your balls are my leverage to make you do whatever I want! Now eat or I am going punches this balls until you finish! Or I can cut them haha… I know that you want to be in his place! You want to shit that cow shit in your mouth, are you?
    Okay if you really want to do this on you write me !
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What an amazing time I had being a nasty happy shit girl in PUBLIC!!!!
    Watch me walk down the street smearing shit on my face and chewing shit as cars drive by! Anyone could see me at anytime! I walked by a man in his yard and a guy walking his dog all with shit on my face and shit in my mouth!
    I start the video in my bathroom with a baggie full of my shit! I smear it all over my ass, legs, tits, tummy, and my pretty cunt! I stuff a big piece up my wet hole and head outside for some fun!
    The next time you see me I am walking down the street! I flash you my shit smeared tits and flash my shit covered ass!
    I find a nice spot in an alley by my house. There are cars driving by on both sides of me but I’m so horny and I have to shit so bad! I pull down my leggings and show off my shitty body! Anyone could see me but I’m so turned on!
    Then I pull my leggings back up and FILL them with my piss and shit! Right there on the street!
    I reach into my pants and pull out my fresh warm shit I sniff it and lick it then put it back in there for the walk home!
    Then it’s time for the best part! I get so horny I can’t help up reach in grab a chunk of shit to chew on and smear all over my face as I walk home! My pussy is dripping and I can’t wait to cum so hard!
    The second I get home I take off all my shitty clothes and rub the fresh shit into my pussy until I cum and cum and cum!
    This is an amazing video! I can’t wait for you to experience it!
    Enjoy!!!

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to shit so bad! Why is my friend taking sooooo long in the bathroom!
    I am beyond desperate! I can feel my asshole opening up! There is a massive load threatening to explode out of my asshole! I bang on the door and beg for her to let me in! I am begging and crying and pleading! Please, please let me in! I’m going to shit in my pant! My jeans will be ruined and I’ll get shit everywhere!
    I can’t help my ass from opening up and farting! Then a turd escapes my ass! Ugh! I just shit a little in my jeans! I reach into my pants and pull the turd out! Oh god! Let me in! I just shit in my pants!
    10 minutes layer and she still hasn’t come out of the bathroom! I cannot hole it anymore! My anal sphincter is not strong enough to hold back this massive wet load of shit! I explode in my jeans! A gigantic mess of shit and piss pours into my jeans! Eww! I cry! Please! Let me in I just shit in my jeans!
    I pull my jeans off! There is still shit stuck between my ass cheeks! I pull it out and look at my destroyed jeans! There is shit everywhere! On my ass, my legs, my pussy, all in my ass crack, and now on my floor!
    How humiliating that I just shit my jeans! Why couldn’t she just let me into the bathroom!?!

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Get a close up view as my asshole opens up and a huge load of wet shit pours out!
    I rub my pretty glass dilso in the mess! I imagine it’s a cock about to fuck me! I sniff it and lick it and suck the dildo like it’s a shit covered cock!
    My pussy is starving for this shit covered cock! I fuck myself over and over again until I cum like a good scat lover!
    As a special treat I rub the shit and cum covered toy all over my face! I smile and moan and giggle in pure happiness!

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you hear that? Listen closely fart suckers…listen to the gas that’s just been sitting there, waiting to squeeze out and in between My glorious cheeks.
    Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 40.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m so excited to say my slave who had been traveling is back to enjoy my delicious scat! Come watch as I get him on his knees while I sit on a chair, legs spread wide open 😉 He eats directly from my asshole as I push out a nice tasty load and a lot of piss. My pussy was dripping cum and he licked that too, nasty slave…
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information