Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me at work after a dodgy chinese, i sit down and my tummy aches, i fart over and over again big wet farts, before sliding my thonng to one side and they blast out even wetter… My boss seems to be starting at me the whole time…. So your not just a buttcrack perv your now a fart Perv! My farts get bigger and louder and the smell is so strong…… super stinky farts infront of my boss is the most embarrasing thing ever… Then i let a super wett fart…. Oh No………. I need the bathroom
    unaware to me youve followed me while im pulling my shart filled knickers and jeans down i show you and you promise not to tell anyone if i fart for you one more time..
    I let of the biggest longest fart and your very satisfied
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Belly Smear!
    Look at my big goddess belly. You want to get down on your knees and worship this amazing belly of mine. Look how full and sexy it is! This is the belly of a Goddess. A belly that needs to be worshiped! Watch me smear my big, sexy, Goddess belly in my fresh, warm shit! Look how sexy my poop looks smeared all over my belly. It feels so good and look amazing! This is a belly that needs to be worshiped!
    Big Booty Smear
    Look at that big, curvy booty! I want you to worship that thick ass of mine! Bow down and pray to my ass as I smear my fresh, warm poop all over that big, sexy booty! See how sexy my butt looks smeared in poop! Worship that Goddess ass! Pray to that perfect big booty as I smear my poop all over it! Have you ever seen a more sexy ass?! You better not have! Pray to my booty, worship my perfect poop smeared ass!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 6 s
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

dirty thing in the toilet in the gallery. It is hideous!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Size: 50.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The struggle is back! This is a compilation of never seen before clips of me squatting on the potty straining to pass hard poo nuggets. I start off with an enema using my sexy ridged enema bulb. The rest of the video is at normal speed but I slow down the first enema evacuation so you can enjoy it in slow motion. I’m barefoot on the toilet like usual for most of the clips but there’s a scene of me perched on the porcelain throne in bright red sneakers because I unexpectedly had to double back to the bathroom on my way to the gym. If you enjoyed this format and this texture of poop be sure to check out my other constipation content.
    Models: FuzzyWolf

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I always get so horny on my period. This time I had been wearing a pad, so my flow was heavier. I enjoyed all the wetness tho. Felt so good to touch myself. I wonder, would you have helped me clean up after?
    Models: drea_xoxo

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You have all these qualities that really set you apart from other men, do you know that? You’re dedicated, reliable, and totally willing to serve… you’re willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. But I just can’t help but feel that you simply being my servant is a waste of your true potential… I have bigger and better plans for you, if you’re up for taking things to the next level. Come on, don’t you *really* want to serve me? Then stay down on the floor, slave… I wanna turn you into my full human toilet.
    For the rest of the week, your only task is to clean up after me… in *every* sense of the word. You’re going to take all my shit as my fat turds birth thick and hard out my hole. Keep your mouth open, toilet, and chew that raw shit. I’ll make a true slave out of you, yet!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m out in the woods all alone… or so I hope! 🙂
    I get so horny sometimes that I have to keep a dildo with me at all times!
    Do you want to watch me fuck my dirty asshole until my toy comes out brown with my shit!?
    Mmm! It’s such a pretty toy all covered in shit! It’s time to lick it clean! Watch me lick all my fresh delicious shit off my pretty glass toy! I love getting my toys all nice and dirty! Then I love to lick them clean and pretend that it’s your cock I’m licking clean!
    I fuck my asshole and get it covered in shit twice! Each time I lick my shit off my toy! Then I cum so hard from fucking my asshole with the taste of my fresh sit on my lips!
    Happy scat girl out in the woods!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 583 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

One of our slaves of Contessa Calucci and me was disobedient. As punishment we have come up with something very perverted. In addition the slave, with open mouth, in the slave cellar, had to lie on the ground! Then we have our teeny femaleslave, KV-Teen, on all fours, with collar and leash, led to the slave. She then had to squat with her mouth, over the mouth of the slave and fill it with her teen puke. She did that too and puked the slave, such a huge amount of puke, into his mouth and face, that he almost suffocated. The slave’s face and his mouth, were afterwards, extremely, full puked, also nice with vomit pieces. The slave had then, the puke, in his mouth, and that was brimful, swallow. A really extreme and awesome Vomit video!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 3 min 30 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey, are you ready to play with me? In this video, I will put a huge portion of shit on the floor💩) then I will take this shit and stick it in my pussy … I will eat shit from my pussy with my own hands until it ends and I get an orgasm😍😘
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 29 min 28 s
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a compilation of my many bathroom visits within 1 month filled with tons on long, thick shits!
    I even let out a little toot every so often.
    You get multiple angles and get to hear each log as it goes right into the toilet.
    This video will most certainly not disappoint!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information