Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh my god! I come at home, just I arrived and a began to feel a terrible stomach ache! By luck, my slave was on the floor, such usually, and I take advantage for take a very big and nasty shit all over his face! hahaha! Then, I smearing shit on his face contemplating my work of art. What a filthy pig, he was getting a lot of fun with al my shit in his ugly face. He can’t avoid the temptation and started eat for himself the shit I gifted him. Enjoy it, toilet loser!
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 643 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

mariah discovers she has started her period. what better way to kick it off then to play with her red little hairy wet pussy and show it off !
    Models: mariahmercy

Duration: 4 min 15 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Use a toilet slave for shit and menstruation – menstrual bowl! At last today Christina has the first day of menstruation and I can taste this delicious nectar again – right from her womb! Unfortunately, this happens only once a month – that’s why it’s very valuable for me! Christina got a little sick, her nose was not breathing well. Today she was in a bad mood. To make it easier for her, she decided that I should feed myself, and she will dance on me for my pleasure and wear different panties. The pile was really big and I did not see how much it lay on my face – when it seemed to me that I almost ate everything and could rest, I began to feel my face and felt that there was still a lot of shit near my mouth. This time, Christina has accumulated a lot of urine and used me completely and hard! To Christine was not angry with me, I tried to endure and do all that she orders me as quickly as possible.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 14 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me show you how i keep my hair so shiny and long by givig myself a scat hairwash, i shit into a bowl and then rub it all into my hair then showing you it close up with it filled with all the seeds i have been eating,
    I then add shampoo and massage it all into my hair turning the bubbles brown..
    Now just to wash off i pour water over my long locks and leave it silky smooth.
    The perfect Scat Hairwash
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 18 min 16 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love talking dirty! It turns me on so much to be able to say what ever dirty nasty, disgusting things pop into my mind! When I was asked to make a custom video where all I do is talk dirty, I was so excited!
    In this video I am about to have sex with you. We have only ever had vaginal sex before. But when you tell me you want to put it in my poop chute I am very hesitant! It’s not right to have sex where my poop comes from! But I give in and let you fuck me where my shit lives! You fuck me so good! My shithole feels so good with a nice hard cock up there!
    I am getting so turned on! It feels amazing to get fucked in my dirty, filthy shithole! From now on I only want to get fucked in my poophole!
    It feels like I am pooping every time you pull your cock out of my ass! I am probably going to cum every time I shit now! I’ll be thinking of you fucking my shit chute!
    I can feel that you are going to cum soon! Please cum where my poop lives! Make my poop pregnant! Impregnate my shit!
    I am cumming so hard as you fuck my dirty shithole! I love it so much! Thank you for cumming in my poop tunnel and making me cum harder than I’ve ever cum in my life!
    If the words shit tube, turd tunnel, shithole, and poop chute turn you on, then you are going to LOVE this video!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this hot stinky clip you will see close up of my phat ass, heavy farts, pee and two stinky loads of my poop. Its has been a crazy day for because my period comes on, so I’m in such a shitty mood.
    Stacey
    xoxoxo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here is another day to show you some of my stinky, dirty diarrhea. I tell you I desperation right now but then a bit disappear sentiment to poo. I lift up arms and close up could admire my hairy, slightly sweaty armpits. Lovely hairy pits 🙂 I give a lick to. I wear only a crop top on and panty inside bloody, dirty pad. Currently I’m on menstrual period. I Remove the panty and surprised me what I see in. Not only bloody already shitty my pads. I tell you how stinky the smell of and sniff on them. I take you closer to discover bloody pussy. Not that heavy flow, I had pretty mild. Spread pussy, touch myself a bit then knee on doggy and release this liquid poo and literally shoot my tripod and wall 😀 I show off you how far I squirted this poo. I also fart in doggy before I go and sprinkle out more of liquid poo once again. Have fun 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I hope you have a great weekend before I head out of town I had to give you something to think about and get off two. In the first clip I was constipated it took a lil while to come out. In the sencond clip I had just woke up and really had to shit. **Toilet Freek Let Me Know What Types Of Clips You Would Like To See I Love Doing New Things**
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you like my big dirty ass? So, if you want to serve as a toilet for me and want me to shit in your mouth, you have to swallow my shit quickly and with desire. Open your mouth, so that I was comfortable to shit there. If you do not have a toilet stool, you can lie down under my ass and tongue to caress my anus, so I relaxed. After that I’ll be to shit in your mouth, I will be to shit all that I have, and if something remains, you must get it by your tongue. Lick, kiss, suck my shitty ass.
    Models: margo

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Since I kind of left you all hanging in my Instructions of Eating video, I figured I would do my best to combine the two instruction videos so you don’t have to watch two separate videos. Now there is a seamless flow from eating your shit to smearing it all over your hard cock! And since you were so good at eating your shit, I’ve given you a very special treat in this video! Check it out to see what it is! (Hint: it starts with the letter O)
    Eating: I love to eat my shit but it is so hard! It takes a lot of work and mental preparation to swallow a turd. I’ve found that it is much easier to eat shit when I’m being told to eat it!
    Since you seemed to enjoy my instructional videos, I decided to make another one. And well, I kind of got off on knowing that you were doing exactly what I told you to do. It make me feel very powerful.
    For this video you are going to need some fresh shit and a bottle of water.
    I am going to talk you though what it is like to swallow your shit. You will follow along the video and do what I tell you to do. I know that eating shit can be scary but with my help, I think you will do great!
    In this video you will be eating two turds and chewing a nice big pile! There will be lots of fun too, if you are good! I may just let you cum! ; ) You are going to be so good and make me so proud! I’d love to hear how you did so feel free to message me!
    So get your load of shit ready and lets get eating!
    Smearing: Now we are moving on to smearing shit! We are going to focus on cock smearing! I will be using a dildo and my pussy, you will be using your own cock. You will need a nice fresh load of shit for this video!
    Follow along with me as I tell you how to smear your shit all over your dick! It pleases me so much when you do as I say! I love knowing that you are following along and smearing your shit just like I tell you to! I know I am probably going to tease you and not let you cum until I want you to. I’ll only let you cum if you are good. No cheating please!
    This is one hot, sexy, and dirty instructional video on smearing! I am sure you’ll be just as turned on as I am!
    I hope you enjoy this long, sexy instructional video! Please follow along with me and have lots of fun!
    Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 26 min 56 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information