Pro User

Oct 2016

Sporting my Supergirl panties and boy, she seems like quite a trooper! That cute blonde just keeps on smiling as I blast her with my nasty, stinky farts! 😉 I lounge and fart in various positions on my couch, gassing it up and enjoying myself as I give my Supergirl panties a run for their money–pulling them off at the end and showing off the sharts inside 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 623 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me getting ready for a night out, but i want to go out kinky.. I pee and poo my white pants before rubbing my bulge i then smear my shit into my bra cups over my tits and stomach and stuff inside my pussy, so if i get lucky tonight and a guy slides his finger in his finger will come out dirty with my scat….
    I get back the shit dried all over me i peel off my clothes and show you all the dried cracked shit all over me before pushing out the scat inside my pussy…
    I then smear the remaining shit thats in my knickers all over me and stuff more inside my pussy and shit it out before cumming hard for you…
    I love being a kinky scat slut and i know you wouldnt have me any other way
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 32 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I move, wiggle, shake and shimmy my sweet little round ass in your face and tempt you with my shit.
    Models: ArielBlack

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 55.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was a fat woman and discovering shit smell,I’m new dirty woman, give me a chance to show!
    Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me wear red lipstick on with blue baseball cap on but besides I naked. I missed you and missed some of our cheeky and naughty play. I show off you lots of times my sweet and yummy feet and toes let’s lick them around. They’re all looks sweet and sexy. After start with teasing by feet I rub on pussy and excite myself to slide 2 fingers into juicy pussy while feet up. You love my feet and I want to give my best when I tempt you with my soles, toes and pussy. sort of wet and juicy pussy fingering and you get that perfect view of them. I squirt. Let’s play with asshole then I never can miss out. Feel some of hard piece of shit while finger it. Get ready yourself, I wouldn’t mind if you jerk your dick, cum or whatever you do while I play with myself and hold up feet. I brought my dildo to fuck little asshole. And as before I hold up my lovely feet for you. Feet, shitty asshole and anal play literally bring you fcking close to cum. 🙂 After some of ass play release my shit for you and my legs apart in the air. I’m super naughty and you’re super horny I bet. Talking sexy and dirty, telling you fuck me please. I lay on bareback after pooping feet view it’s mandatory through in the video. Gaping, fucking juicy butt hole feet still up. After awhile I turn into doggy pose and lift up both of my legs then you get soles and toes view. Hm… lots of sexy shitty butt hole view and farting noises, also fart on your dick again loudly several times. Obviously you can’t resist me and you can’t wait to cum on my feet don’t you? It seems I was right 😀 Shoot your cum on feet and I give you last loud and nasty fart my naughty boy 🙂 Enjoy it. Super sexy feet, asshole and asshole gaping video with farts.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

If you missed pantypooping good video, glad to please you!) My delicious ass again fragrant and full of hot shit!) This time I dressed in red sexy tights, through which so easy to see my shit.
    Would you like to lick my shit-smeared ass?
    Stay tuned and check my store for incredible updates!) =**
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Close up on my ass and feet as I fart a little.
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me prepare you a meal your never going to forget. You’ve always dreamed of kissing these lips so im going to give you a taste of my mouth.
    I teasing you with my asshole and releasing a load into the floor.
    I want you eating every last piece of my scat. And i want to see evidence of it too 😉
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to go so bad that I can barely hold it anymore. I know how much it turns you on when I go 1 and 2 on myself, so I take off my panties and do it right in front of you. I see how turned on you’re getting and it turns me on too. I’ve gotta do something about what I’m feeling. I play with my soaking wet pussy until I cum, then show you the mess I made on my bedroom floor.
    Models: PrettyDirty25

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at this big beautiful pile of shit I just pooped out! Oh it looks so delicious! I am starving and desperate to taste it!
    Watch me pick up the entire pile of poo and sniff it! MMM! I want to eat it so bad! I can't stop myself! I pop the entire pile of poop right into my mouth! I chew and chew and get so much shit in my teeth and all over my mouth! Oh it's so delicious! It turns me on so much knowing I have a huge pile of poop in my mouth!
    I let most of the shit fall out of my mouth or drip down my face. I've got a medium size turd in my mouth. I chew it and taste it and then.. I SWALLOW it! My pussy starts gushing! It makes me so happy to swallow my shit!
    I smear some on my face and then I start to masturbate! I am going to cum while sniffing my poo and tasting the shit that went down my throat! I cum so hard with all the shit on my face and in my mouth! Oh what a happy, dirty scat girl I am!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information