Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a two part video!
    Extreme Public – Desperation and Extreme Public – Shit Smeared Face
    I am driving home from work desperate to shit! There are closed businesses and houses everywhere but no place to shit! I'm so desperate! I think I'm going to shit my pants! Finally I see a little wooded area! I'm not going to make it home so I guess I'm just going to have to shit right there in the woods! There are houses everywhere and people walking by! I hope I don't get caught with my bare ass hanging out shitting in the woods!
    After shitting in the woods I am so turned on! I still have about a half hour drive home. I decided that it would be so hot to smear shit all over my face and drive down the road!
    I cover my face in my fresh shit! It smells so good!
    There is a man playing with his dogs at the park where I stopped! He keeps looking at me!
    After my face is covered I start to drive! There are so many people looking at me! It's turning me on so much! I think about how hot it would be to walk down a busy street with shit all over my face! Do I dare?
    Watch this video to see if I do and if I get caught!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

this vomit slut wants nothing more then to gag and vomit on your cock.
    watch me prepare by eating noodles, crackers, milk.
    Food in my belly, its time.
    my throat fucked and gagged so hard i repeatedly gag and puke all over your cock.
    over
    and
    over
    like a good vomit loving puke whore.
    xoxoxo, nasty slut lilly <3
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have such a filthy asshole! Whenever I fuck my dildos they come out covered in shit! It’s the same when I get my ass fucked by a real cock!
    I love getting my asshole fucked! I’m a huge anal whore! It feels amazing to get my shithole ripped open by a nice hard cock! I love it when my filthy butthole gets the cock nice and dirty! I get so turned on when I turn around and see shit streaks on the cock that was just fucking my asshole! I open my mouth and beg to suck my dirty starfish tracks off of the cock! Shit covered blow jobs are the best!
    I love being a filthy anal slut and getting fucked by this nice black dildo! My shithole gets my toy covered in my poop! It makes my pussy nice and wet as I keep fucking my shit covered cock! I talk dirty to you and tell you what a nasty anal slut I am! It’s time to suck this dirty cock clean! I love the taste of my shit on a nice hard cock!
    Yum!

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    I tease, showing off my curves before pulling my G-string aside to reveal I’m already wearing a butt plug, which I shit out onto the floor with relief. I can’t wait to shit! I squat down and poop on the floor, then pound my pussy with a toy, making me squirt TWICE and then pee all over my pile of shit <3
    (I make my mouth move all hot and whorish for you, since I'm so shy about showing my whole face! So this is a half-face video)
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 688 x 1 228
    Size: 62.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three part video! 3 Holed Scat Slut Series!
    I was a three holed scat slut tonight!
    Part One: Ass
    I just shit out a nice big load of fresh delicious shit! I can’t let it go to waste! I wonder what it would feel like to shove all my shit back up into my ass and then shit it out again and again!
    I do my best to push my nasty, wet, sticky shit into my asshole! It stick my my hands and makes a huge mess! I love the feeling of getting shit all over my ass! I love being on all fours with my ass in the air shoving my fresh shit into my stinky asshole!
    Part Two: Cunt
    As much as I loved fucking my ass with my fresh shit I know it feels 100 times better in my pussy! I love stuffing my cunt full of fresh shit! I love how full I feel and stretched open! It’s so dirty and nasty to fuck my pussy with shit! I fill my hole up and then push and push my shit out again! Then I shove all that shit back up into my pussy! It’s wet from my piss and cunt slime! So hot!
    I get shit everywhere! My pussy is coated in the sticky fresh delicious shit! Then it’s time for an orgasm! I cum so hard I feel weak after fucking and stretching my pussy with my shit!
    Part Three: Mouth
    After shitting out a nice big load and then fucking my ass and cunt with my shit I decide it’s time to get really dirty! I want to taste my shit!
    Watch as I taste and chew big giant chunks of my shit! I love having it in my mouth and smelling my shit! My shit get in my teeth! I love the look of a shitty mouth with little pieces of shit stuck in my teeth!
    It turns me on and I want to cum! I know it turns you on just as much! Please cum with me! We can cum at the same time! You jerking your cock off and me rubbing my shitty pussy! We will cum at the same time! Together!
    I’m a good three holed scat slut!

Duration: 21 min 17 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 254 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty job. Big pile of crap from Christina. Really delicious video!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So this is the first time you’ve sniffed arse right.. Well dont worry im going to make it very enjoyable.
    I tease you with my bum in leggings.. before pulling them down and showing off my bottom in my panties.. Bet you would love to see that bare bumcrack wouldn’t you..
    I bring my arsehole close and tell you to sniff it. Mmm smell filthy I bet your gagging for me to fart right on that nose now arnt you..
    I bend over and press your nose against my stinky bumhole and blast farts on your nose over and over again..
    You start jerking that cock hard and I know you love sniffing those stinky farts so I keep on going over and over again..
    Before giving you a cum countdown to empty those balls while you sniff them farts straight from that buthole.
    You loved those stinky farts didnt you.
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 59 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I don’t know what I ate, it didn’t agree with my stomach. I have had the runs for a week now, I just hope it stops be runny soon. My stomach was hurting before I let all that shit out. I cant believe I shitted on the floor and toilet at the same time, what a day.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Super long combination video of Parts 1, 2, AND 3 of the Dirty Diaper Girl series!
    26 min. of this happy dirty nasty diaper girl having fun and being nasty!
    Part 1 – I am a happy diaper baby! I love to play in my diaper because I am a dirty nasty girl! I think that it is so fucked up and wrong to dress like a cute little girl and put on a diaper to shit it! It turns me on to be that fucked up!
    This is the first part of a three part series.
    Watch me put on my nice clean diaper while I talk about how nasty and perverted I am! I love being dirty! I roll around in my clean diaper and look cute! I suck on my pacifier and I get to be the cute dirty baby that I love to be!
    Then the need to poo in my diaper is too much! I push and push out a nice big load! It takes a while and turns me on so much!
    I get so happy when I have a diaper full of piss and shit! I roll around and giggle and laugh and smile so happily! Then I remember that you probably want to see my poopy diaper! Do you want to see? Take a look! It's nice and full of delicious smelly shit!
    Part 2 – After taking a massive dump in my pretty little diaper I take my diaper off and play with my smelly poop! Time to play dirty messy games with my poo poos! I dip my pacifier in it and then clean it off! MMM! Dirty pacifier tastes so good! I play with my doll in my poop! My little baby doll likes to play in my poop as much as I do!
    My butt it very dirty! I wish you were here to wipe it up with my soft baby wipes! I slowly clean my ass, wiping all the shit and piss off of it! There wipe is stained with my shit! So I stuff it in my mouth! MMM! yummy happy baby shit girl!
    Watch this fun, happy, nasty video with lots of perverted age play fun and fucked up shit play!
    Part 3 – I made a big shitty mess in my fluffy diaper earlier! I am tired of playing in a diaper so I put on my pretty pink plastic diaper and fill it with my smelly poo poos! I love my plastic diapers because you can see through them! Doesn't my shit look so goo trapped in my diaper?
    I fill it with my pungent piss! Now my shit can slide and slosh around in my ass! It bumps against my aroused pussy and clit! Mmm! It feels amazing! I roll around in the messy diaper!
    I can smell the piss soaked shit stinking up the place! I want it all over me! I bring out my bath brush and dip it in my nasty messy diaper! I start to 'clean' myself with my shit covered bath brush! I smear my shit all over my happy baby body!
    I'm so turned on! I know I need to cum! Want to watch the nasty fucked up way I make myself cum for you?
    Enjoy!

Duration: 25 min 34 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nasty shit for toilet slave is very deliciuos food. I have a more more tasty shit and it was right on your nose, all in your face. Slave must lick the shit off his face, so that it flowed into the mouth. I like when a slave eats my shit. Ha-ha
    Models: margo

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information