Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I’m full of Christina shit! It had a pleasant smell and taste. I really enjoyed doing this dirty but delicious work. Before shooting, we agreed in advance how everything will be – after Christina has shuffled, I must clean her panties and ass very clean, first with her tongue, and in the end with a sanitary napkin! In the process of eating shit Christina I did not feel sick – it was very nice and easy!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My little, horny, bitchy girlfriend Louise-Tztztz …. as if the slut was not enough to be pushed by the Scatsisters (the clip you can see here in the shop), no now she is still pissed and choked Also itself. Hmmmmmmmm ….. Kisses Suzan
    Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you want to fuck my ass? Fuck my sexy asshole and cum deep inside of me! I want your cum shooting up into my butthole! Fill my ass up with your seed! Fuck my filthy shithole until we both cum so hard! Your cock stretches my asshole open. I love feeling you spread my hole with your hard cock. You fuck me so good! Fuck me hard! Shove your cock up my shithole until you shoot your cum up my hole!
    Oh yes! Cum inside of me! Cum deep in my shitter! Oh look! My asshole is dirty! What a happy surprise! Your cum and my shit is dripping out of my shithole! Look how beautiful your cum and my shit look all mixed together. Mmm! I can’t wait to taste it! Your shitty cum tastes amazing! Thank you for cumming up inside of my shitty ass!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 860 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Suzan and Marc shit now as well known to much, but now and again marc wants his peace.
    He sits comfortably in his chair and reads a booklet if it was not suzan which simply sends him two dominas to home and him with shit – bottled – beautifully with the dildo nachgestopft and then cleaned with the toilet brush the teeth. Tja marc suzan remains ebend suzan ?
    Suzan und Marc scheissen sich ja nun bekanntermassen viel zu aber ab und zu will marc auch mal seine Ruhe.
    Er sitzt gemütlich in seinem sessel und liest ein buch- tja wenn da nicht suzan wäre die ihm einfach zwei dominas nach hause schickt und ihn mit scheisse – abfüllen lässt – schön mit dem dildo nachgestopft und dann mit der toilettenbürste die zähne geputzt. tja marc suzan bleibt ebend suzan ?
    Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 15 min 5 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sitting on the toilet, phone or laptop in hand. no rush, no show, just shitting.
    4 clips, compiled into one
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as a naughty scat princess i first do ass to mouth with my toy and my toy gets very dirty..
    I then fuck myself with my giant black dildo before pushing out a poo close up right infront of you..
    I then show you it and lick it loads before smearing it all over my body and face and licking it some more.
    I then fuck myself again while im covered head to toe in poo and make myself cum.
    I love being a naughty Scat Princess
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 51 s
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amazing new pooping compilation of all new poops, 11 new sexier poops, all new clips, new positions, semi clothed, naked poops, opening her ass for you to watch those big craps come out, holding it for days, thick solid poops, some creamy piles of crap, she almost falls over in her poop, desperate to go, rubbing her cute booty for you as she pushes those piles of dung onto the floor, POV, peeing, toilet poop, farting, corn in her crap. She likes to dress up for all that perverted EFRO that's happening and cannot wait to cum in another scat session. More lighting, holding it in for days, big artistic craps, close up and distance EFRO, much more naughty talk and personal interaction, additional sexy outfits, all new content, even sexier shits, very long and hot 9 minute compilation. Enjoy our 20th EFRO COMPILATION!
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yazmin is back.and this time she brought a gigantic full load of liquid gold! I had her fill out some paperwork when she first got to my room and I quickly took advantage of running with the idea of just having her finish my paperwork and letting the scene unfold naturally from then on! And it worked out perfectly! Although she was distracted and was not able to finish the task until we completed the shoot lol Neither of us knew it was going to be so much shit and liquid scat at that! But I am glad it was because it really enabled me to swallow an incredible amount of scat, literally mouthful after mouthful! It was an explosion in my mouth! My dick was throbbing with each swallow!!!! I swallowed all that I possibly could and with scat all over my mask and shirt this brave girl jumped right up and began sucking my dick again keeping me in an intense state of pleasure! She was very horny knowing that I ate her Diarrhea.Since I swallowed everything that came into my mouth immediately I had to lick around my mask and the inside of my mask to procure another mouthful, because I love swallowing a mouthful as I cum! Luckily I found enough and was able to blow my load into her mouth where she actually swallowed as well and played with it, making my big orgasm that much more satisfying!!! Fuck! I am still trying to process what just happened lol it was truly fucking amazing! Cheers
    Models: Scathunter

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just pee in this video! No poo poos!
    Watch me be a dirty girl and fill my pretty bowl full of my hot smelly pee! I fill it up with two loads of pee! Then wait for the best surprise yet! I lift the bowl of piss over my head and…
    What a happy dirty piss lover I am!

Duration: 2 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 32.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The times when I feel the sexiest are when I am squeezing out a huge, stinky log of shit! The pressure in my ass when it’s time to push, and the stretching of my dark little shithole bring me such pleasure.
    This is an amazing EFRO video that you don’t want to miss out on! Enjoy some of the sexiest shits I’ve had all month! I give you several different position so you get to see what my poop hole looks like from every angle! You’ll love watching as load after load of my sexy, stinky shit works it way out of my ass!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information