Pro User

Oct 2016

First day of my mens and 2 fully soaked tampons in my pussy.
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I pee all over you while you are fucking my ass.
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 905 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tina Blade is visiting me again, and it has been such a long time since we had fun together. Tina can really shit a lot, and very often so my toilets will never go hungry with her around! I have my slave come into the room, and I explain that he will be fed by Tina. Tina picks up quickly, and have him lay down under the chair.
    I make it pretty clear that his job is to consume her shit, because it will be his only meal today! So he lays down and Tina start shitting in his toilet mouth. She shits a lot! Both Tina and me make sure he eats it all! If he throws up it will be a big problem for him! Tina even shove the shit down his throat with her hand! I just love having her around. 😉
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love their black pantyhose in the large grid . But this time I decided to try to use them when shooting video . I went into the kitchen and stood near the sink , and at first I started to pee on the floor , and then I very much wanted to shit . I didnt remove your favorite tights and piled on a big pile of shit . My shit began to spread my legs . And I decided it would be best to smear it over my body . I began to smear the shit on her pussy and ass . Liberally coating my sweet shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 975 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Too much caffeine, not much sleep, a bottle of wine, then a plate of cows tongue and beans are a recipe for disaster in my stomach. Interesting how I only tasted the beans when I vomited. You can see the brown liquid with little bits flow out of my mouth after a few coughs. My face is in total agony.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 75.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I pooped hard and wet and all over! Placed a plastic bag on the floor to poop on and it got on my actual floor and my stool got on my stool lol I angled the camera lower you you can watch more of it fall out of me after my asshole stretches open for the hard piece then after its tear dropping out of my hole, take a look!
    Please rate and leave a review!
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This huge load comes out but I'm super constipated!!
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 2 min 33 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina pooping in mouth of a toilet slave and throwing shit in mouth. Today Alina was in a good mood! She decided to play with her personal toilet slave like a dog. Alina pooping him in the mouth, then she made a shit ball and threw a slave into her mouth the slave must catch the ball from the shit and bring it in his mouth and hand it in his hand.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video you will see how out of my ass, pouring liquid shit diarrhea . To tolerate I could no longer and took the video camera to shoot a video for you . As I became shit I started anal Masturbation and inserted his fingers in my dirty ass I didnt wipe after a shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 809 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in the mood, and I need to shit! So I tell my slave to get behind my ass and take what comes out. After peeing the logs start to come out, but my toilet misses too much! It falls to the floor, and I am not too happy about this.
    He is also struggling with eating my shit! What a shame, this is the only thing I allow him to eat! So he should feel privileged by being served this delicious meal by his Goddess! But as a punishment I tell him to put the shit that he missed in his mouth.
    I tell him to go out on the porch, and stay there with his mouth open so everyone can see what a disgusting toilet he is! I just close the door and leave him there!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information