Pro User

Oct 2016

This video has no talking. I just want you to sit there and enjoy my asshole. With me farting in your face and watch my gooey poop slide out of my ass.
    Models: drea_xoxo

Duration: 3 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My roommate has been a total bitch and she needs to be punished! I’m going to get my revenge on her for treating me like this!
    For my revenge, I’m going to make a huge mess on her bed! Watch me go into her room and climb on her bed. What should I pee on first? Why not directly on her blanket!? I spread my legs and let the pee run all over her bed! I grab one of her pillows and piss all over it! But as I’m peeing, I feel her pillow pushing against my pussy! It feel so good! I start humping the pillow, rubbing my wet pussy against it. I’m getting my pee all over and my pussy juices start flowing too! Soon I orgasm so hard from riding my roommate’s pillow!
    I notice an empty water bottle and a dildo by her bed. I think I’m going to have a little bit of fun as I’m exacting my revenge on my bitchy roommate!
    I bring the bottle to my pussy and fill it up with my pee! I take the bottle and lift it up to my face. I close my eyes and squirt a bit of piss on my face. It’s so sexy! I want more! I open my mouth and squirt my pee in! I’m moaning in pleasure! I lift the bottle again and squirt the pee directly on the dildo while licking it. I suck on the piss soaked dildo and squirt more piss in my face! It feels so good drinking my pee and sucking on my roommates dildo! Oh bummer! The bottle is empty! Time to fill it up again!
    With a freshly piss filled bottle I lay down on the wet bed and start masturbating my beautiful moist pussy while spraying the pee from the bottle all over my face and into my mouth. I’m going to cum again as I fuck myself with the dildo and splash pee all over my face!
    Now it’s time to get really dirty! My roommate’s bed is not messy enough! I spread my ass and push out a massive turd on her blanket! Haha! That will teach her!
    Oh My God! Was that the front door? Oh no! My roommate came home early! What do I do!?
    I quickly grab the poop and smear it all over my body and face and then my pussy. I throw myself back and spread my legs open.
    The door opens, she comes in, and I greet her with my moist, shit smeared body on her filthy bed! I smile and say, “Welcome baby, don’t say anything, kiss me now”. I put a bit of poop right between my lips and wait for her reaction.
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 23 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in the restaurant and wanna make some poop so much… I run to the toilet and surprise! This is very stinky diarrhea haha
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 460 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zelda has fast become probably one of my 3 most popular ladies! It’s easy to see why as she does each clip with such enthusiasm!! And the Loads she puts out nothing short of AWESOME!!! Enjoy another FUNKY Dozen minutes of action! Enjoy some great behind the bowl clips as you can see those logs shoot right out her tight asshole! Then enjoy as she takes the fun to the Tub to get a little naughty before a shower!! Enjoy as she grunts and strains out a painful load into the tub! Then enjoy Two great squatting clips over the floor. Five Great Loads from on of the best doing it!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 44 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morning smelly diarrhea with fart in the toilet
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You love seeing shit coming out of my ass as I mount the toilet backward. Smell it for me. You weren't expecting for it to get this nasty. It's only going to get worse as the video goes on. Smell and worship my ass as I shoot big shits and farts are you. You're fucking sick and I love it! You get getting off on me prairie dogging it for you. Go ahead stroke that cock for me. Jerk that cock while I shit up your nose. Now stick out your fucking tongue. You're going to eat every last bit of the shit pile I made!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    This is for all you naughty upskirt lovers out there 😉 I gape my shit-brimmed ass over and over again, giving you a hot show as my wet pussy drips all over and my poop peeks just inside my winking hole. I struggle to birth some hard stubborn poops, mm it feels good to push, and out they all come out, onto my bedroom floor and my ass is so sore after! <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You're always hungry for my shit aren't you? I've got a nice big load for you today! It's a filthy, nasty, wet one! Do you still want it? Oh course you do! You love my shit! Lay down under my toilet chair and get ready for me to feed you. Is your mouth watering? Are you so hungry for my filth? Yes, you're such a good toilet slave! You do such a good job eating all the shit from my big, juicy ass! Watch that huge moist load slide out of my shithole and into your mouth! Eat it all up! Swallow it down! Good toilet slave!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the 1st get to know me video I did EFRO style – This is a great addition to my Get To Know More video. It’s very real and very heart felt.
    I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
    “How I got into Scat”
    “What I like best about it”
    “Do I like female or male scat better”
    I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
    At the end I do what I do….take a big poop
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well this video is different from others what I’ve made before. Because in this you don’t see me pooping only you can watch and hear how I desperate on sit on toilet. I don’t show the poop in the water only you able to see my dirty asshole to wipe at the end. I wrap around myself a towel and tell you my tummy is pretty bad. Grumble which is not nice. You can see the reactions on my face until I do sit on toilet and you able to hear the loud noises what my asshole did. I pee with strong stream as well. Creak noises leave my ass out. I tell you I have to fart but it’s not coming. I get up from toilet and bend over to make myself fart but instead you can hear me QUEEFING loudly close up to cam. My tummy is bad. I try to push out more poop or fart but I’m finished it seems to me. So I wipe out my asshole to show off it as was dirty and flush it 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 978 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information