Pro User

Oct 2016

This was a custom request , someone asked to see me shitting between two chairs, so here is a nice big fresh dump from my gorgeous ass while sitting between two chairs. Enjoy , Mistress Sophia
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 1 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 132 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a useless loser living in my house, and I think it is time for a little change! I tell him very clearly that I intend to use him as my human toilet! But he refuses, and even try to tell me that I am a girl, so what can I do? HA! I tie his hands on his back, and get my will.
    I place him on the floor, and promise him a nice handjob, a cumshot. But on one condition, his cumshot must be equal to my shit ending up in his mouth. As I tease him with my ass and pussy, he is getting closer to cum, and so am I.
    As he cums, my turds fall in his mouth, and it is some serious big ones! So time to to eat, and get ready for a new life as my personal dumpster!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Size: 937 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge load in panties from and bratty cum from Goddess Panther!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 17 min 43 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Saved up a weeks worth of clips from work. Just me doing nasty things. Farting, pissing, shitting and pulling out my tampon. Even teasing my clit while I piss and fart. I always think the best clips are the real ones. No scripts or set ups. Just raw nasty 😈
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 284 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Check out my great ass being spread open in he comfort of my own home. I don’t have to be quiet, so I just just grunt out these thick logs. Great closeups, big shits, and of course, lots of good audio.
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 1 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 52.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the midst of the sea of hairy anus, my red sphincter mostly pushes to no avail. So constipated, it strains me to even eject a little (yet hard) shit.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 29 s 738 ms
    Size: 51.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My personal best clip to date– I randomly check my boyfriends facebook and find that he’s been messaging other girls, and hes been flirting on TINDER on top of that! Clearly he forgot how cruel I can truly be.. haha i think its time to give him a lesson he’ll never forget and a nice fitting punishment for being such a piece of sht. he wants to be shtty… Ill give him just that.. After bringing him to his knees and forcing him to watch me slowly peel my brown streaked g string from my ass and place it into his mouth, tape wont be needed to make sure they don’t come out.. he moans in horror as I pull out a tight black latex mask with nothing but a hole for his nose and slide it over his head. Sending him into darkness. Oh this is going to be horrible. complete sensory deprivation and it will only intensify the smell and things I’m about to send up his nose.. Laying strapped in the box unable to see, move, or speak and with the latex being pressed against his ears by the memory foam clamps he wont be able to hear a thing.. The only sense he’ll have is smell and thats all he’ll need. I’ve loaded up on all the foods known to cause terrible gas and diahrrhea, including my favorite Chipotle. Those mexican beans and spice really have a way with making a girl run to the toilet. I start him out slowly, cutting off his oxygen and letting the gas build until the first one comes. SURPRISE BABY, they’re wet.. haha how fucking humiliating. Trapped in a becn with a toilet seat while a girl sits on your face playing YOUR xbox grinding your nose against her asshole blowing the nastiest wet farts imaginable shtting straight into your nose and barely acknowledging you’re even there. Just an object for her relief and a seat while she plays.. each fart turns my white panties disgustingly more brown and I grind them back and forth all over his nose while I let another one loose and get back into the game.. But somehow this isnt good enough.. he needs to learn.. I take my panties off and sit my bare ass right back on his face.. lifting from time to time when I feel a fart coming.. laughing as I hear my ass coming unstuck from his face as he tries to blow my little accidents back out trying to breathe.. “Poor baby.. this is what you get for being a piece of sht.. you get a nose FULL OF IT!! But I bet you thought this was it huh baby? I dont think so.. Next time you want to be shtty you’ll remember this. Lets get that hood off of you so I can use that mouth of yours, your girlfriend needs to use the toilet and I feel its going to be a nice big creamy one.. Now open your mouth, I have to sht!!! ——————————————————- Clip contains some very graphic nose fart injections and wet sharting. Packed full of farts and a very nasty mouthful at the end followed by a full weight smother cramming it all over his face.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 19 min 8 s
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show striptease, poop and after it examin my shit looking for rests of my yestodays dinner
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A few meters away from my homeplace, behind a tree near a field I did a HUGE turd with a hot pee 😉
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information