Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This was a custom from one of my newer customers and this may be my favorite video.
    There's a bit of role play and dirty talk. There's a little bit of JOI also. Lastly there's a countdown and I tell you exactly when and where I want you to bust your load. Meanwhile, I'm farting throughout the entire video. Not some little BS farts either, but nice, loud ones. I wish you actually were here, they smelled disgusting. I loved this video, I know you will too. I'll definitely make more like this in the near future.
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

watch my poo of a whole week..7 day-pooping
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 14 s
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I was puhsed out a big turd, which terrorised my ass two days! I did it in my loved pink panties!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 1 min 6 s
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Discount bundle baby 😉 $60 worth of clips naughty smearing and shit tasting clips!
    Cum With Shit On My Tongue – $14.99
    I don’t know about you, but I’ve been dying for some old fashioned, messy scat fun <3 I've been so busy trying to make all your dreams come true, with your poop and custom orders, that I've barely had time to play with my own shit! I got needs, baby 😉 I'm sorry to be so cruel, to delay your poop order a little, but this scat girl has just GOT to get back to getting her messy, shitty self off! I cum with my shit in my mouth and smeared all over my tits, my body and my pussy, and I'm even kind enough to let you watch… 😉
    First Time Pooping Pantyhose! -$14.99
    I don't know about you, but I've been dying for some old fashioned, messy scat fun <3 I've been so busy trying to make all your dreams come true, with your poop and custom orders, that I've barely had time to play with my own shit! I got needs, baby 😉 I'm sorry to be so cruel, to delay your poop order a little, but this scat girl has just GOT to get back to getting her messy, shitty self off! I cum with my shit in my mouth and smeared all over my tits, my body and my pussy, and I'm even kind enough to let you watch… 😉
    Humping Poop Makes Me Cum -$13.99
    I've stripped myself naked, and I lay out on my tummy, my plump rump up in the air, and push ? That hard turd starts pushing its way out of my little hole, falling thick and slow out my hole, down my pussy and onto the floor. until I push, push push and push until I've got a big pile of thick chunky turds all in front of my cunt. Yum! I can't help but start humping the pile, loving how my shit feels against my clit. I hump and hump that big pile of turds, getting myself SUPER messy until I cum! What can I say, I'm a shit lover <3
    Filthy Shit Smear – $14.99
    I have the house to myself so I'm gonna have some dirty smelly fun and birth a huge shit and smear it all over my scat slut body 😉 I'm wearing an old favorite pair of worn golden cheeky panties and show off how hot and bouncy my thick ass is in them, bending them over and showing you my pussy bulge through the worn fabric and loose strands. I strip them down slowly and then when I take a shit it's the best–at first, all these little turds just explode right out my ass! and then I poop out this delicious looking shit snake all over the floor… so stinky good! I show off my chunks and smear shit all over my pussy and my thick asscheeks, all the while bouncing them for you and giving you a hot shit twerk 😉 I smear more shit all over myself and model in it–I just love being a nasty scat slut!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 626 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess is pooping and peeing in “adidas” sneakers huge shit! Nasty smashing shit in sneakers,eat shit and drink all pee from my sneakers slave! Yes, buy slave this video,now I need new sneakers!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 12 min 50 s
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I do not show my face in this video. This is an HD compilation of close up shits! You’ll get to see three poops and I talk in the video about how turned on I am in one and finger myself a bit to show you how wet I am. Lots of closeups on my asshole so you can really see my shit coming out. It is 8 minutes long and you get to see my pregnant belly!
    Models: jordansdirtysecret

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

relaxing in the tube i dominate a slave my spitting in his face, slaping his face hard and busting his balls. She also piss in his mouth.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Size: 695 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

One other beautiful exploration with my medical endoscope on my wc very close to my asshole and my pussy … it’s good trip with an hugeee surprise 😀 … enjoy!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information