Pro User

Oct 2016

My boyfriend was being a real douchebag all day. Following me while I was shopping being emberassing on purpose so we would have to leave. It’s like he likes being a douche bag?!?.. I wonder how he’d feel to really be one.. “Shut your mouth or I’ll be shttng in it” .. My threats didn’t stop him so as soon as we got back to the room I pulled out the bench and told him to lay in it. His face turned white!! Haha he knows he’s in for it.. I strap him in tight and clamp his head in place as I nestle his nose right in my pussy and turn on the Xbox. It’s time for a nice long punishment. And as usual my IBS always kicks in at night, especially after all of those spicy cheese curds at the food court.. OMG I’m dying. I smother the fuck out of him occasionally dropping a burning hot fart right into his cheeks while he sucks it up trying to get some kind of air.. This is what douchebags get.. But that’s not all.. Almost an hour into his punishment he must be getting thirsty and I’m feeling a little constipated.. “Hang on honey I have to go pee really quick” … As I run to the bathroom and prepare his little drink… I come back for a little while and smother him senseless.. Letting all that liquid settle before helping him quench that thirst of his.. “Open your mouth, I have a surprise for you!!l” … You like acting like a douchebag? Now you get to be one… How does it feel? Struggling to breathe with my dirty butthole sealing that mouth of yours, full of brown liquid and chunks of sht?! Swallowing isn’t really optional is it baby? Hahahaaa oh well.. down your throat it goes.. awful huh? Swallowing all of that knowing I’m just going to fill you back up again. Its like flushing the toilet.. nasty sht water and chunks of filth.. except your mouth gets to be the bowl
    Clip contains long forward/reverse nude gaming smothering, in mouth farting/swallowing.. Nose farting.. Mild dirty talk.. And enema play. Camera switches from front to rear/reverse smother halfway through clip.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 58 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 1 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 40.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 92.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting and sharting all in my favorite pants. Farts so wet and sharts so bubbly I prob would have been better off just shitting a load in my pants. My farts where sooo stinky.
    Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 20 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am spreading my asshole with extra fat turds of shit! Go on your knees and open your mouth! I want to feed you my slave!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 731 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look how beautiful this piece of shit out of my sweet ass. First I had to pull their socks up a bit, and it is quickly left!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 24 s 405 ms
    Size: 52.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slaves loves my filthy ass! They loves the stench of my sexy girl farts! Today we savory farts with my girlfriend for our funs!
    Also if you are hungry then we feed you! You is desperate for the sweet chocolate that slides out of big assholes! Listen our moaning. You so hungry for horny perfect, delicious shit! Look at my big, juicy, shit filled ass. I think you knows my shithole is full of poop.
    Enjoy!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mmm, watch me shit out some steamy, thick poop (more than usual) then spread it over my entire body like frosting! I got SO carried away.
    It’s smelly, warm, nasty and erotic! I enjoy myself so much…
    I give my monster dildo a blowjob, TASTE my fresh shit – which ends in LOTS of vomit, taste my vomit (trying to eat it again), then STUFF my pussy FULL OF PUKE to use as lube for my big toy!!! Of course there’s also lots of intense gagging and cringe, but that’s half of the enjoyment. Watch me get nastier than ever! I really hope you like it.
    This was a custom video. Want me to film yours next? Message me! <3
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 20 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m Caroline and Alice decided to have some fun to give you a hot show of three friends . I invited friends to strip naked and walk into the room . In the room on the floor, I fixed the rubber member to the floor , we sat on the floor and the first of us came to the rubber member Carolina, Carolina got cancer on the colonies and began to caress the rubber member with her tongue, Carolina caressed the rubber member with her lips Oh my God how she does it , after the caresses mouth Carolina turned to the video camera ass and introduced herself a rubber member between her legs and began to jump on it as a rider on a horse , dick . Alice came to Carolina and began to shit and piss on Carolina back on the back of Carolina began to drain a trickle of urine Carolina without stopping continued to ride on the rubber dick , Alice went to the toilet at the back of his girlfriend , then Alice sit your ass down on his shit and began to smear the shit on the back of Carolina his booty , but we are not enough , we kiss with Alice and Alice continues to smear shit on the back of Carolina already with her big Tits , Alice all in shit as well as Carolina . Then it was my turn now, I caress the rubber member of the lips tongue one word you take it in your mouth . After fondling the rubber member of the lips , I sit down on the rubber cock from the top and insert it between your legs and start jumping on it like a rider on a horse , Oh Yes, God is high , then I change position and again enter the rubber dick honey feet , at this point, comes up to me Carolina and shits and pisses on my belly I can feel a stream of urine runs down my body , she’s so hot . After Carolina went to the toilet on my naked body , Caroline sits down on top of me and smears the shit on my body my ass it’s just a thrill , well, that it came to Alice , Alice enters her pussy rubber dick and starts to ride him like a cowgirl on a horse . And Karolina and I are watching this process Alice enters in her cunt rubber cock deeper and deeper , after Alice played with her pussy I shit and piss on his girlfriend on the back of Alice drains urine from me and released a large amount of shit because I very much wanted the toilet , I eased her friend and then I sit on a bunch of shit on top and start to smear the shit on the back and the ass of Alice , Yes my shit is so hot it’s just a thrill . We’re three friends and we’re all in the shit we like to play with our shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a messy compilation video of both thick and runny poops.
    You get to see the mess I made in the toilet as well.
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information