Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi honey! You have been eating my shit for a while now so I think it’s time for a change. Up until now you are only eating my delicious caviar at home. But starting tomorrow, you are going to have a shitty lunch everyday at work! I’m going to show you how I prepare your lunch.
    I squat over a plate and produce a good amount of shit. You can clearly see that there is some foods inside of the log. I show you my poop from a very close-angle.
    In the next scene I prepare your shit sandwich. Are you ready to eat your meal with all your coworkers? What do you think they are going to say? What excuses are you going to come up with if they comment about the smell or if they ask what it is? One thing is sure, you will not starve after eating my shitty sandwich. There is a lot of hard smaller pieces, that will be your dessert! Pretend that these are brownie bites! You will also drink my piss all day at work. I don’t want you to drink plain water anymore.
    I’m so exited about this! I wish I could witness this. How do you think you are going to feel? Humiliated or exited? Don’t forget to tell me all the details, I want to know how your collegues reacted and exactly what they said!
    (***This video was filmed with 2 cameras and the camera angle changes a couple of times during the video. I would love to know if you enjoyed this or if you prefer a video filmed with 1 camera only. Thanks!)
    -----
    You might also like these videos (copy/paste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit
    - Mistress feeds Toilet Slave with her delicious shit
    - Girlfriend makes you lick her asshole and eat her shit
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Can you count the number of times I pee during this video? In between these releases, my constipated anus struggles to eject the hard, chunky turds I’ve had stored inside for days.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 48 s 789 ms
    Size: 85.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A compilation of Erica’s bathroom visits when she has to go poop! Loud, facial expressions, moaning, pooping, and peeing.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 15 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch Me put gummy bears in my perfect hole for Me to poop out, I have a plate of chips, biscuits and i do a MASSIVE poo on top of the food.
    Its one of my favourite poops ever!! It felt so amazing it took My breath away and my legs were just about shaking. After that build up I get my toy out and squat over the plate so that i can squirt all over it. Oh and i eat some food too. VERY yummy!!!
    Models: BDSMangel

Duration: 10 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 400
    Size: 563 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 846 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Awesome view into my well fuckable pussy while pooping this big one, huh?
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1520 x 2 704
    Size: 91.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, our dear fans. Today we add a video with Yana, Olga and Alice. We decided to make it not expensive so that more fans could get our work and enjoy it) We always hope that you like what we are shooting. In this video, we are completely naked, we are lying on the floor and posing in front of the camera. Then we also lying shit and wrote on our feet. The poop was left lying on his feet and warming them. We did this in turn, and then we walked around the room on all fours. You will see our bare breasts move while moving. Then we lay down again and got dirty in our urine and poop!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me Pooping fully naked before i got in the shower..XOXO
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 51 s 305 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 63.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me fill up an entire pair of white panties. I was doing my best to gold it but there was really no pinching it off. this was a big ass load!! these panties fill up and the shit gets squished between my cheeks. sexy I know! then I slide the panties off nice and slow so none of the shit falls out of them. I bring them up close to the camera holding them open so you can see just how much shit came out of me. I then smear all of it all over my body! I even lube up my dildo with shit and show it in my ass and dig out some turds hiding in there! enjoy!!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing was the easy part. Then I had to somehow squeeze out this hard chunk of shit from my tight butthole. Not only was it long, but weirdly shiny. Even when I manage to dump that out, another little turd hangs from my sore asshole.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 1 min 3 s
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information