Pro User

Oct 2016

Here are three quick EFRO clips that didn’t make it into full videos! This is just bowlcam footage showing my ass and pussy as I push out some thick bunny poops! This compilation is all never before seen footage, so you’re getting three new EFRO videos in one!
    Models: TxFetishPhotog

Duration: 9 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a clip I decided to make for scatshop in the clip I have farts n maybe a few sharts for daddy but either way order your custom clips today. I fart shit and masturbate and climax in this clip. I hope u enjoy me as much as I enjoy recording for you
    Models: scatqueenstaxxx

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 29.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Omg I’m a piss magnet I can’t go no damn where without having to use the bathroom. I swear I can’t wait until I find my human toilet. I’m definitely in need of one to lick the shit out my ass and taste the piss dripping out my pussy
    Models: scatqueenstaxxx

Duration: 2 min 4 s
    Resolution: 640 x 360
    Size: 17.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My friend is punishing this idiot french slave too.. She also shit in his mouth.. He of course has to eat and swallow it..
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am so desperate to relieve myself and poop and pee. I don't know how long I can hold out. I do my desperation dance until I can't hold it anymore. I sit on the toilet and you get a close up view of me peeing and my shitting asshole. At the end I tell you how you should eat it and lick my toilet clean after I've made it so dirty.
    Models: Leena

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 508 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

12 minutes 33 seconds of a compilation of toilet poops from above the toilet front, back and side. Missing the hole sometimes and making a real mess. Please enjoy these massive poops as we have been feeding that booty for your pleasure. Beautiful boobs, Efro, sexy poops, missing the toilet, peeing on her feet and all over her ass, sexy vagina, after sex poop, 13+ poops.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 951 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We already know how badly I want to make you cum! I mean, look at the preview, you're throbbing just at the short glimpse of what this video entails.
    I am in a body stocking the entire clip showing off My body and talking about you edging, making sure that you have your balls drained by the end of the clip – like a tour of My body and focusing on that delicious ass of course.
    I poop nice and close to the camera and then show you the delicious caramel looking delight that left my hole xx
    Models: BDSMangel

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He wants to know whats a pussy and where the pee and poo come from hehehe
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 1 022 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here a toilet slave had applied to me. I first tested the slave, if he is worthy to serve me! First, I sits on his face and he had to suffering my asshole. Lol! After that he had to eat my shit! The slave lay naked on the floor and I squatted, sideways, with my ass and asshole, over the slave mouth. Then I shit the slave, a mega shit pile, in his mouth. Then I turned around and seen the slave in his, with shit, filled mouth. The slave then had to eat my shit, while he had to jerk off his cock until cumshot!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i am your useless employee, you call me into your office to sack me but i offer you that i will do anything….you make me play with myself and then tell me that’s not good enough.In fact what you really want me to do is take a huge shit and then smear it all over my body and that’s just what i do.i also do a double shit. i smear shit all into my body and tits and then lick shit off my hands you also make me piss into a glass and drink some. You then decide to be even more evil and demand i eat shit. i eat lumps of shit and gag like fuck. i finish off playing with myself until i have a massive orgasm
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 18 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 569 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information