Pro User

Oct 2016

My Toilet here because all the other slaves I've had lately just aren't up to snuff, and I heard you can deliver. I need a REAL toilet who can appreciate the privilege of serving a real Mistress like me. Now lick me! I said don’t touch – just lick! Oh, I dump a HUGE shit onto your mouth, and let you clean my dirty asshole with your tongue. I want you to smear that shit all over your face and it will be inside your stomach. My smelly shit feel so good in your mouth, loser.
    Models: margo

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 015 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me wear a peach colored sexy bikini on and being naughty today. I tell you I wanna make such a big enema mess in my panty and on the floor and this times I try to hold the water in my butt for more than a minute or so. This would be a challenge to me. After lil tease I remove a bit my panty and start with the first enema round, I always be sure to filling up nice and full. Well I desperate seriously to release the first round and it feel bad, can’t hold it so long then I sit on the chair and push out all the messy liquid into my bikini bottom while feet up. Nice cracking noises leaving my ass several times. Coming the second round this time I release it backward to camera into bikini once again. So dirty fun isn’t it? I remove the pants to show you how disgusting and nasty the pieces of poop which I pushed into the bottom. I see my last dinner partly 😀 Go ahead and here is the 3rd round of enema then I really can’t hold it, suffering badly to release I remove bikini quickly and squat a bit then enema mess sploshing all around on the floor with cheeky noises. The next enema round will be from behind standing and able to see how beautiful my ass once start to squirting out the shitty ass liquids through on the room. Did you enjoy till now? We don’t finish yet because I wanna make you cum while I knee on in doggy and dildo my asshole to gaping and play a bit and encourage you to cum. I fart many times and gape my little tight hole in doggy and give cum countdown from 10 to 1 and it’s your turn my boy. Cum for me 😛
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 22 min 1 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was holding my shit and I could not resist anymore. I pooped in my new white panty. Big load exploding in my panty. Then I love to play with my shit and smear it on my body
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 4 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Best friends spend this night with each other by attending to one other's needs! They begin with shaving each other's pussies, but with the nature of their activity, it doesn't take long before the two get aroused and turn what started out as something seemingly innocent into a dirty and naughty session! From the shaving, the two later take turns fucking one another's asshole! It doesn't take long before they stimulate each other's rectum, causing both of them to have an extreme desire to defecate and they don't hold it back! The two proceed to create a huge mess all over a bed with their wet semi-solid feces! By the time they could no longer release anymore, they get back to taking turns fucking each other's asshole, this time, they do not stop until they completely quench their ravaging urges!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 57 min 30 s
    Resolution: 456 x 608
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 38 min 16 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy This Super Sexy Clip from zelda!! Enjoy as she takes her clothes off, but leaves her boots on!! Enjoy as she shows off that sexy body, especially that beautiful ass of hers, and enjoy as she “downloads some data from her booty mainframe”!! She even presents her ass for inspection, before releasing another bonus log! One of Zelda’s Sexiest clips yet!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Submissive slut! Men group, fucks a sub, in an anal GangBang, the shit out of the ass and pissed her mouth full!:
    Here I was used as Submissive Slut, dirty by a male group. They fucked me all my ass, pussy and mouth. They inseminated all my holes and fucked my shit out of my ass. In the end, everyone used me, even as a living toilet and pissed me all in my mouth!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 26 min 33 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nasty shit for toilet slave is very deliciuos food. I have a more more tasty shit and it was right on your nose, all in your face. Slave must lick the shit off his face, so that it flowed into the mouth. I like when a slave eats my shit. Ha-ha
    Models: margo

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

An intimate view of a dense poop!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information