Pro User

Oct 2016

The struggle is back! This is a compilation of never seen before clips of me squatting on the potty straining to pass hard poo nuggets. I start off with an enema using my sexy ridged enema bulb. The rest of the video is at normal speed but I slow down the first enema evacuation so you can enjoy it in slow motion. I’m barefoot on the toilet like usual for most of the clips but there’s a scene of me perched on the porcelain throne in bright red sneakers because I unexpectedly had to double back to the bathroom on my way to the gym. If you enjoyed this format and this texture of poop be sure to check out my other constipation content.
    Models: FuzzyWolf

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Must watch video !
    This video begins with extreme doggy style farting POV in leather pants. There is a symphony of fart sounds from my ass as you imagine yourself receiving these treasures. My laughing face is visible in an inset so you can imagine the contempt I feel for you weakness for my beauty.
    Then the scene switches to my slave, already waiting under the toilet where he belongs, as I walk into view dressed only in red panties and high heeled shoes.
    You get to hear me sigh and moan with pleasure as my slave prepares my asshole with its dutiful kisses and tongue worship. Of course, no matter how hard it tries I always enjoy its suffering so I whip its balls to hear its desperate cries. It is like a baby lamb licking so intently as my bare feet alternately fondle, tease and torture its balls. Finally, as my the asshole becomes engorged with blood and grows larger the slave it all the way in my asshole with its tongue until finally it is rewarded with my delicious shit.
    I all it to clean my asshole from the same position.
    Then I get up, now fully naked except for my high heeled shoes, and order the slave to get on its hands and knees to eat my holy shit from the floor. Of course, I start whipping the slave and it begs, "Please stop", though to no avail. I walk from one side to the other so you get to see my pussy and my ass as I amuse myself. The sunlight shows you my perfect skin and glints off the smooth curve of my firm ass cheeks and the full, luscious lips of my perfect pussy. you will be tempted to imagine being a man, though you are only a TOILET. I laugh as it whimpers as I would laugh at your tiny dick if you were MY TOIELT!
    The last scene is of my slave trying to eat my shit off the floor. Imagine if you were so lucky.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 15 min 52 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I could not hold my shit anymore. All the shit is falling on the floor. I’m a dirty naughty girl licking my hot shit on the floor in the living room.
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 3 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 304 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pushing out my heavy shit on the floor of the living room. I’m wearing nice black heels. Then I’m smearing my feet in my shit.
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young Alina pooping 08
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Size: 83.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello our dear and lovely fans. In this video you will see Alisa with her perfect ass and Caroline and Jan. Caroline and I caressed Alice, fucked her rubber member. We fucked her in the ass, Caroline gave the second member to suck. Then Carolina wrote and shamed Alice on her back. Then we changed places and I also wrote and shamed Alice on the back
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Was busy all day running errands felt like I was going non stop I forgot to eat dinner and I was fucking hungry. I tried eating my shit but for some reason today it was really hard it even hurt coming out! Made it hard to eat. Most of the time you can swallow shit like pudding but this time i had to actually chew it! I was able to cut it with a knife!!! Unreal how hard it was and that there were digested sunflower seeds in it from 2 days ago. And the hair….why was there so much hair in my turd? But I choke down a big portion of it. I just love shitting in a diaper and being surprised about what I see when I take it off. It's like opening a present.
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love summer and beach. But I really had to poop a lot on the way to the beach.. so I had to find a quiet place 😉
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 55 s
    Size: 63.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Couldn't hold it I had to shit I press record and layback and this massive load comes gliding out fuck it's a lot too and so beautiful I then begin to piss everywhere on my load down to my feet it's a nasty straight to the point kinda video
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 3 min 38 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information