Pro User

Oct 2016

Milana pooping in panties and smeared the body with shit. At the beginning of the experiment, the toilet slave had to lick the shit from Milana’s body, but a strong stench rose and the experiment had to be stopped, the slave could not overcome herself and clean her mistress with her tongue.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a visit from Afina Kisser, and we start with some selfies, before Afina is giving a short interview with the cameraman. But it does not take long, Afina need to piss, and I call my slave over to get his champagne for today. We make it pretty clear what will happen, and he lay down on the floor, as Afina is standing above him ready to let her sweet champagne flow. Afina just let her flow go directly in his toilet mouth. When Afina is done using my toilet, the toilet forget to thank her for this privilege, so I make it very clear for "it" that this is not ok!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 21 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a lazy afternoon for Lady Liza and Princess Roxy.
    The best way to start the shooting is piss and shit in slaves mouth. Lisa shits a lot while Roxy spit in his face, then both serve him deep yellow spit!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Upcoming dinner for the slave. He don’t know what I prepared for him. I raise him with a whip and command me to kiss my heels, my feet and my shoes. Then I make him to kiss my ass hole. Slowly, gently and carefully… Mmm…Now he is ready for the most important moment. To eat my shit, which will come out directly from this sweet hole. Open your mouth wider and enjoy! Chew – is your food! Ha-ha ))
    Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Size: 846 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I poop in white panties showing dirty ass and wipe the ass with these panties
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 2 min 59 s
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New Mistress! Mrs. Karina. Today, Mrs. Yana and Christina made me a surprise. I, as usual, came to the girls to serve them. Suddenly I saw another girl with them, and Christina asked me to greet new Mistress Karina. Mrs. Karina is a very beautiful, thin and tall girl. As it turned out, hers height is 1.90 m. She is very stately, noble. She is the real Mistress. Mrs. Karina is very strict. She hit me hard on the cheeks because I was too close to her. This time I had to be a toilet for three girls. Initially, Yana and Christina had covered my face with a lot of shit. I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. Then Mrs. Karina gave the crap intomy mouth. I’m always interested to try the new girl’s shit. It turned out to be a little sweet, but very nasty. All 3 girls did their best. And I was happy to serve them as a toilet.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 16 min 16 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We had to break the clip we wanted to shoot becuse Princess Roxy needed to pee. Sure she give all her piss to the slave.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two young goddess used their toilet. Adelina and Alexandra. Girls were well prepared for this meeting, they ate a lot and don’t go to the toilet for a long time. It was the most humiliate session for the slave. Girls were very well prepared – and they filled the slave with shit to the bitter end! Toilet slave served 2 beautifull Mistresses! It is inconceivable that anyone can tolerate such humiliations and be used instead of the toilet. But these girls are capable of much. They make you a toilet!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 25 min 6 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cover my body whit scat! and then fuck me!
    I love being scat! My Master covered my whole body whit the shit. I loved it!! My master collected shit for many days.! Maybe 1-2 kg... hmm how disgusting this is.. Then I have dressed up and he was fucking my ass! Then he spanked my cunt! And i played whit my scat pussy..
    After it my master feel may scat body, HE fuck my ass and love my smell! enjoy IT! 🙂
    Models: SmellyVany

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 523 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information