Pro User

Oct 2016

Good position for good work. My toilet slave always ready to serve me, any time at all. He carefully licked my asshole before I begin using his mouth as my toilet. For today he was very passionate and excited, because I kept his cock on the lock for a week. You can hear me moaning with pleasure sitting on his face. Try more, do circular motions with your tongue around my asshole. I LOVE when his tongue inside my ass. Your eating is coming. Open your mouth and enjoy yourself. A huge pile of shit from my ass now is on your face. Do you happy now? You are scat jerk and you must eat all my shit. I’m spitting and pissing in your mouth. You are my toilet.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 17 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 997 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I frantically peel off my panties and dump a huge creamy turd–and then smear my whole body with shit while dirty talking you throughout–I have a LOT of fun covering myself in my filth, showing off my hot smelly body and cumming with shit in my mouth and completely covered in my own waste!! I do a little shit-dance on the poop-slicked floor, this scat slut likes having her dirty fun!! 😉 Off to take a shower in part 2…
    **This is the first time I used my new GoPro camera! 😀 So there’s more glamorous glare than usual in some spots 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear only sexy blue bra. Emphasise my tits ? I tease and please you at the beginning always showing off my perfect arse and arshole. I take my position, laying on my back put my legs up in the air and crossed, but you still get amazing and clear view to my arshole. I’m pushing out long and soft poo this time.Just coming and coming out. ,Stinky, smelly and looks yummy. Then I puckering my arsehole and show close my shitty arshole to you ? HD Quality video with crystal clear details.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi all)) happy to present to you a new video!) One of the best in my collection!) In it you will find everything what you like so much!) I smell and taste the GIANT PILE of smelly shit on my pants, smear shit in the face, and dive in a pile in shorts!)) Super hot fingering, fingering in shorts and this is only the beginning!) Further, a variety of poses, smearing shit on the ass, body, face, sucking dirty fingers, putting on dirty panties and much much more….. SUPER quality, and SUPER price!) This is the second part of the video!!!! IN the FIRST part YOU will SEE: Amazing sexy dance my ass, shit in pants, GIANT PILE of SHIT which is flying in all directions. Then I TASTE my shit. PS: an idea for a video sent by one of users. PPS: sorry this time no music in the video, only the sounds of what is happening. Love you all!) Download. See. Evaluate. Offer your ideas and stay tuned!))) See you soon!))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Her elderly lover has a sweet tooth and loves Nutella sandwich! But she makes the sandwich extra special – she sits on the bread and let the feces mix with the chocolate spread! She takes a dump on the bread and shares the disgusting sandwich with him, the shit and choco mix getting on their teeth. Gross!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 22 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It is Never too late to poop your panties and have a fun with your hot load !
    Even if you’re almost late to go to work… It gives some additional adrenalin sensations while you pooping your panties and watching the clock…
    Yeah ! Let me show you how good it is, and how Dirty I am (^_^)
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Woof! Woof! Guys, this is me and the dog bowl. I wanted to poop so bad, that I cannot hold it anymore. I poop a big shit in a dog bowl, then take out shitty butt plug and start lick it. I keep licking the shitty bowl and shit in it. See me smearing and pleasing myself. I decided to pee into shitty dog bowl too to make special meal. See me taste it. Yummy! ?
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 16 min 56 s
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop for you, smear it all over and talk about how much I love getting nasty for you. Let me masturbate and be your nasty little shit slut, talking about mutually playing with shit, licking shit, smearing shit, and how it tastes between your teeth. Let’s get nice and dirty while I masturbate covered in my own shit.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Meow !
    Let’s make a RolePlay today 😉
    I will be your dirty kitten, with dirty wet panties… And with the huge hot bulge inside my panties (^_^)
    Maybe it will be my biggest hard load ever ! I know you want me to plug my poopy dildo back into my asshole again… So lets do this ! 🙂
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

See how cute my tiny little panties are?
    They are even cuter when I fill them up!
    **Probably the biggest mess I have ever made!**
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 838 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information