Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping 3 different times and all within the comforting confines of home!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 323 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

oh that was a horny day..my pussy juicy as never before…
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve been holding in a smelly chocolate surprise for you all morning! I have to shit so bad no time for hesitation I pull my shorts down my chubby ass, spread my fat cheeks showing off my dirty brown hole and I let the shit start falling out of me. It felt SO good to push out such a ENORMOUS shit from my asshole…you can see clear ass day my ass gape at the end because of how big the shit was it really opened up my asshole to let out even more stench for you! Your really going to enjoy this!
    Models: FilthyBre

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really had to go I kept saying ” is it recording”? My camera man was making me think it wasn’t, I couldn’t hold it so started to pee all in my white panties then my big turd pushes it’s way out as I grunt and strain because it’s so wide. It fell on the floor so I had my bf put it back n in and I pulled my panties up tight and did some sexy posing. Then at the end he pulls my panties open enough to get a peek of my big turd squished on my ass!! Enjoy
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Size: 276 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in the mood, and I need to shit! So I tell my slave to get behind my ass and take what comes out. After peeing the logs start to come out, but my toilet misses too much! It falls to the floor, and I am not too happy about this. He is also struggling with eating my shit! What a shame, this is the only thing I allow him to eat! So he should feel privileged by being served this delicious meal by his Goddess! But as a punishment I tell him to put the shit that he missed in his mouth. I tell him to go out on the porch, and stay there with his mouth open so everyone can see what a disgusting toilet he is! I just close the door and leave him there!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

hold your hands in front of your paralyzed body loser! We will shit a big big pile in your hands! we will piss in a glass and then you can eat all this shit and drink all this piss! Enjoy bastard!

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me wear red top and white nylon stockings on and at the very beginning I remove my nude brief off. Currently on period which is came on today so it’s mild yet. I remove the panty inside a pad which get bloody and I lick and sniff on them. Tell you nice and fresh blood. I bet this view makes you crazy and horny. I lick more and more the pad. In doggy I show off pussy and Queefing few times then invite you between my tights to enjoy bloody pussy and dirty asshole view. Take my glass toy and penetrate into pussy make it dirty with blood and then I lick the blood off the toy for you. How badly you wanna lick my delicious pussy and taste me? Or you craving to lick and taste both of my holes? I talk sexy to you and giving encouragement about jerk your dick. This is your job only. While I play a bit with pussy poo leaking out of butt hole as I have to poo 🙂 You look so excited don’t you? Front of your face laying a nice bloody pussy and tight shitty asshole 🙂 Best moments of the day. I also sop the glass dildo deep in my asshole from which get super dirty and make me poo so while I poo spread pussy and bit butt hole close up. Crystal clear view to both of my holes and release massive giant poo. Then pee a lot like a fountain. Then keep stretching asshole and pooping more also put the glass toy back into pussy and squirt on it. Talking sexy and dirty to you and really hope so about you jerking your dick and didn’t stop stroking. You’ve been waiting for this day and of course I want it so bad you to cum wherever you want. Which hole of mine do you prefer to cum? Pussy or asshole? I give you cum countdown while playing around with butt hole and when I count 1 it’s your turn 😛 You also can see lot of swollen asshole puckering, pussy spread and before I say goodbye I push out little bit more of poo and pee in squat pose. Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After some feet worship Lady Alysha piss in slaves mouth and she also whips him pretty hard.

Duration: 20 min 25 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet slave swallow my shit while I am enjoy and groan with pleasure. I have a real big thick turd for him. His mouth is right under my asshole, perfect to take and swallow my smelly shit. I am looking down at a 'man' I have just used as a toilet. You get to see my sleek form from beneath the toilet seat, your natural environment. Look into my eyes and see how low you are. "You are a toilet.you are not human." 😉
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

While I’m driving to go shopping, I feel an overwhelming urge to shit. I try my best to hold it and pray I can make it to the bathroom in time. I rush to a stall and turn on the camera.I poop my heart out. I think my asshole is going to fall off at this point because I have dropped so many loads. I let you hear my drop my shitting into the toilet first then give you and upclose view of them coming out. You get to see my shit coming out of my asshole while getting a great view of my pussy. Then I strip from the waist down and mount the public toilet backwards giving you an amazing view. Just then, someone comes into the bathroom. I am ALMOST caught. Once they leave, I show you the huge mess I made in the toilet.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 550 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information