Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m wearing only a purple G-string and I didn’t poo 3 days. But now I really have too. I tease you a lot at the beginning actually I was so horny. Touching my body parts, round ass, perky tits, beautiful pink pussy. I wanna tease you because I know how much it turn you on. And of course I please myself too. So after tease I lay on my back and lift my legs in the air, you get perfect and clear close up view to my asshole. First peeing a lot and soak my little panty in my wetness. Then start to poo and pushing out a very long, huge massive turd. My tiny G-string split this huge turd in the middle. Wow it’s amazing. So much poo and great view. I was surprised when I saw how much poo held for 3 days ? Then show you closer my dirty asshole in G.string and puckering, try to push out more poo. At the end I show in the cam my big turd and some corn in inside what I eat in the last few days. It looks so yummy isn’t it? ? Sexy video with close up views and a massive big turd. Enjoy it!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As their prof, I’ve been wanting to flunk these spoiled girls because they haven’t been to school much. But these bitches know my weakness and they want to give me what I want..fresh scat! After school, they went to my apartment and then they strip me off my clothes and chained my wrists. They take turns sitting over my face and unloading smelly scat, which I took all in my mouth. They shit on a glass bowl and they make me eat it, which I did without protest.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 51 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 816 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tina Blade came very early to the shooting, and she needed to shit badly! So the slave had to be quick to get here, or he would be without any food today. Tina did not even have time to change clothes before she had to do the deed. So the slave was put underneath her tiny ass, and the feeding could start.
    But the slave missed a lot, so Tine got a spoon and started feeding him from the floor. But he was struggling a bit, and since I am very nice I gave Tina a bowl of chili nuts to mix with her shit. It made it almost like a crunchy breakfast serial.
    Tina show no mercy, and make sure he eat every little piece of shit that came out of her, while I enjoyed my cup of coffee.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 15 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Food goes in, poop comes out! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I didn’t poo in the last 2 days, but in this morning felt I’ll release sort of giant, stinky shit. And I was right 🙂 Desperation to poo but I try to hold it longer. When I started to record desperately have to poo, actually my asshole was open and could see the little piece of shit is watching out. I’m on my back and wear green satin thong. So go on, I don’t release my shit despite of seriously have to instead I take my Hitachi Magic Wand and make myself orgasm pretty quick. Hear me moaning a lot because this magic toy able to make me cum within a 1-2 minute or less. 🙂 It’s time to shit legs up a bit and in close up view pushing out big and compact load. Massive giant shit what’s stinky as well. I push out as much as I can and also soak satin thong in pee. Then I take my Hitachi one more time, spread my legs and giving intense orgasm to myself one more time. Front of me you able to see yummy giant poo. Finally I hold up by hand this big big poo and I realize how great texture it has. Perfect to smear, I think looks like melted milk chocolate 🙂 I like this poo! Have fun <3
    **NOTICE!: I'm not on my period but in the video you able to see a little blood leaking out of my butt hole during pooping. Maybe I just pushed harder than could be and this why coming out a little blood. Also when I display the poo on floor can see a little red smudge. But not that much 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to experiment especially extreme , this time I wanted to try scat for the taste , I decided it was best to do it now . I climbed hand in the ass and pulled out a piece of poop and put them in his mouth , chewed but I began to feel really sick and I gradually began to push out from my mouth cull themselves . While I caressed her pussy . What came out of it look . I hope you enjoy it . Will make video on demand on your scenario . Read more when communicating .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina sweetly pooping a 3-day constipation with fart in mouth of a slave
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me masturbate and smear my blood all over. This is my first shark week video, and I did manage to get myself nice and bloody.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 931 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am a very beautiful Mistress of 19 years
    You see my hole open and shit come out
    I shitting a big pile of shit on his penis the slave
    I shit little penis hihihihihihi
    I am glad that I have smeared with my shit
    it is a very beautiful video
    Models: MISTRESS-PERVERSE

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 214 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My buddy and I, we decide to invite this dominatrix over and have a little fun. She came over fully dressed for business, in fishnets and leather. She wasted no time sitting down and unloading the prize – sticky, foul-smelling scat. My friend and I crawled on our hands and knees just to get to her shit and pee.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information