Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video participate : Yana , Carolina and Alice . Do you like to watch when girls Carolina and Alice use Yana as their own toilet ? If Yes ? That’s the video for you . First video girls breast Yana , then Carolina becomes a cancer on the knees and raises the hem of her nightie , as well cancer to get on her knees Yana , Yana begins to caress the tongue holes of his girlfriend Caroline , Alice, at this point, picks up the rubber dick and Fucks Ian first in the pussy then in the ass rubber member . At that moment when Alice Fucks her friend with a rubber dick , Yana caresses Caroline’s ass , Caroline asks to open Yana’s mouth and Yana gladly does it , Caroline fills Yana’s mouth with shit , she just uses her friend’s mouth as her own toilet , Yana has a mouth full of shit , and the girl asks Yana to sit on the floor , Yana sits down . Carolina also picks up a rubber dick and Fucks Jan in the pussy , at this moment Alice pushes with a rubber dick shit Yana deep in the throat, Yana can not hold it and Yana is sick, Yana mouth vomits along with shit, Oh yeah Yana all in vomiting and she likes it , Alice again enters into the mouth Yana rubber cock and again Yana is sick and tears . Yes, that show is staged by Yana , Caroline and Alice , then Alice wants to use the toilet and she asks Ian to open his mouth , Ian throws back his head and Alice Jan shit right in the mouth , but Alice also used the mouth of his girlfriend as his toilet . Yana has again a mouth full of shit , Alice again takes the rubber cock in hand and pushes it deep into her mouth shit Yana , and Yana again sick , Ian all in the shit and vomit that’s great you like to look Pleasant to you of viewing !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My morning was hectic. I was so busy today that I had to simply "hold it". I couldn't get home fast enough. the moment I got into the room I bent over opened my ass cheeks and the soft shit glided out. You can hear is splats as it falls to the floor. It made such a mess on my thighs and legs I wiped for ever to get it off. I also smeared on my cheeks.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ORDERNo names were used)
    Wearing the leather boots only and wear nothing on top basically naked
    Spread loud farts and loads of poop into a bucket, bend over with loud explosions and mommy role like the last one you did.
    Also smear loads of poop everywhere on your ass
    lots of fart and poop in the bucket
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New simple but very sexy and hot video) Pantypooping using laxatives for best results, smearing my delicious ass, and chest!) What could be better? The video consists of busy action, which will not leave you indifferent) Stay tuned!) (And of course that video optimised for all types of your smartphones) All what you loved)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Did you know I’m a flexible girl who loves showing it? If you didn’t you can see in this sexy poop video. I’m wearing only high knee socks nothing else on. I got in the mood to tease you with some dancing around during you could admire my slim and tight body ? Showing and spreading my clean asshole close to cam. Of course I have to poo as well after few minute dance feeling desperation to poo. Big big poo inside me and want to coming out. I lift up my leg next to my ear and you get an amazing view both of my holes then. My legs are so sexy and long. Then pushing out my poo and it’s flowing down on my leg. My socks gets messy too. Long and smelly poo. Peeing as well. Finish pooping then turning around and show you again my dirty asshole, shit baked for sure. At the end of video you can take a pleasure in my big turd what showing up close to camera ? Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Size: 379 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I ordered my slave to bring me a coffee as I always enjoy one after my breakfast. I notice he has brought me a little sachet of white suger. What a stupid slut. White suger makes me sick!! I’m going to teach him a lesson to make sure this never happens again. With him on his knees at my table. I tell him he is going to enjoy the suger. I get the dog bowl and show it to him. This will be his breakfast bowl from now on. The slut is going to have to eat my shit from the bowl every morning until all saches of suger are finished… I stand up and remove my panties, then I tell him to make sure the bowl is in place to receive a nice portion of my shit. After filling the bowl. I get my slut to lick my ass clean. Sitting back down I open the saches of suger, and pour them over the top of his breakfast of shit. He’s going to eat all of it. I spoon feed him a couple of mouthfuls, then tell him he MUST finish his breakfast of my shit. I relax and watch my slut until he has emptied his dog bowl of shit. As there is a full box of suger saches to be used up. I order the slut to go and clean his bowl ready for tomorrows breakfast of my shit. Yummy!!
    ITALIAN
    Ho ordinato al mio schiavo di portarmi un caffè , e mentre ne degusto l’aroma ,penso come passare piacevolmente la giornata..
    Ma noto con disgusto che lo schiavo ha portato anche delle bustine di zucchero bianco.
    Eppure questa stupida troietta sa benissimo che lo zucchero bianco mi fa’ stare male.
    Gli impartiro’ una dura lezione per assicurarmi che non accada mai più.
    Lo costringo a stare in ginocchio sotto al tavolo.Ed ora si godra’ lui lo zucchero.
    Prendo la ciotola del cane , gliela metto sotto gli occhi , spiegandogli da oggi in poi la usera’ per la sua colazione.
    Ed ogni mattina ,la puttanella mangiera’ la mia merda condita dallo zucchero.
    Mi svesto delle mutandine ,ed et voila’ , riempo la ciotola della mia pregiata merda.
    E’ noto che la cagata di prima mattina e’ la migliore di tutte 🙂 !
    Ordino alla cagnetta di leccarmi e pulirmi il culo per bene .
    Addolcisco la merda con lo zucchero , e lo imbocco con il cucchiaio.
    Gli intimo di mangiare tutto , voglio vedere la ciotola linda e pinta .
    Mi rilasso e mi godo la mia puttanella che ubbidisce al mio ordine perentorio.
    Ora che ha finito ,gli impongo di preparare la sua ciotola per la colazione di domani ,mentre constato con grande piacere la presenza di una scatola piena di bustine di zucchero nella mia dispensa.
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 13 min 41 s
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A lot of people like to read books… So do I ! 🙂
    A special books about hot sexy girls who like to wet their panties and play with it (^_^)
    Tonight I took one of this kind of books and start fantasizing about making a mess down under 😀
    Hopefully my boyfriend always like to watch my dirty games )))
    Looks like this is going to be a loooooong night :>
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want to watch some TV, but my loser slave have forgot to fix this for me!
    So I decide it is time for a punishment.
    I have him lay down below my ass, and start pissing a lot in his toilet mouth.
    When I am done, it is time for desert, and I shit several monster logs.
    I am not satisfied until he has eaten it all! This is his punishment.
    So I make sure every log is consumed by the loser before I am satisfied.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

By request I’ve made this one with my face included and each bathroom time a bit longer, not holding back on how painful it is. Again, this is as if you aren’t there, and you’ll also see the results of me wiping. Enjoy!
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 19 min 10 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear my fave black short jeans in video. I tell you some short story of this pants. I worn 4 years this sexy short and I guess it’s time to filling with my hot poo and pee. So in one word Destroy them ? I tease you for sure then pull it on half way,show you still clear asshole close up. I know how bad you wanna see my scat filled jeans and it’s turn you on when you think about it, don’t you? Standing position backward to camera I show you my jeans covered ass, start peeing first soak in my yellow nectar this pants. Then I push my poo out so hard on feels it’s a pretty hard shit this time. I squeeze my short many times during poop just making a big mess in it. Making very Shitty for you. I push out a big turd then I show you my ass, pretty round shit covered asshole. My poo is so stinky, I want you to take a deep breath, in my room it’s such a stinky shit smell has. I Poop more when I pull my jeans on halfway then put it back on and sitting on the floor and smearing, squeezing my ass to my Shitty jeans. Standing up again and show you close poop filled, dirty,filthy stinky jeans. After then I push it inside out and make a big Smear on my ass during I give you some JOI and encourage you to cum over on my shit covered bum. I know how bad you want stroke that hard dick of yours to my bum. Let’s cum for me. ? AT the end I just put it on back this scat filled jeans and I say goodbye maybe next time you can own my dirty short, just if you want it for sure Enjoy it.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 10 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information