Pro User

Oct 2016

Turned on and overcome with the urge to poop while penetrated!
    Multiple angles. Close-up zoom. Slow-motion replay. Cameraman-assisted (silent/unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 23 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 724 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in public toilet and here is a lot of girls… You can hear.
    I have stinky diarrhea attack
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave has been locked up TIGHT in chastity ever since I forced him back into it before releasing him during his last punishment. He has been begging to get out but hasn’t followed ANY of the house rules. And still has not stopped teasing me about my gas. So how about another lesson? With his cock throbbing against its tiny little cell he’ll do whatever I ask him to do. So I drag him into the bedroom and lay him down. Pulling the straps out from each corner of the bed (he had a look of panic on his face, he had no idea I had put these on the day before) I strap his ankles and wrists and pull them TIGHTLY to each corner of the bed completely immobilizing him and just leave him lay for a little while. I haven’t been eating the greatest lately and the stomach cramps were out of this world so I just relaxed on the couch until I felt the cramps dissipate and the gas start to build.. I threw on my favorite outfit just to tease him and punish him in his little cage and walk back into the room & straddle his face. Nustling his nose right up my tight little crack I tell him “If you want out of chastity you’re going to have to sniff ALL my farts..” and like a good boy he agrees. “Sniff” .. PPFFFRRTTT.. The first hot one slides out and slaps right against his nose and he squirms, moaning & regretting the entire situation. Knowing whats bound to happen. I unleash an onslaught of hot ass straight up his nose, one after the other. Smothering him inbetween and keeping his nose pressed tight against my ass so it is all that he can smell while I taunt & humiliate him. Once I start to feel them getting wet (my farts always end up wet at night for some reason) I take my panties off… completely leaving his little nose unprotected against whats about to come.. “Put your nose on it, I think this ones gonna be wet”… “PFFFFRRSSSSSTTTPPTPT”.. “HAhaha, Yep, I knew it. You’re really gonna be earning your way out of that chastity arent you?” … Hot blast after hot blast I smother him helplessly inbetween, only giving him fresh ones when he needs to breath before slamming his face back into my ass. The farts start to get a little more than wet, and completely fill both of his nostrils. So I take his chastity off finally, I’ll allow him to cum. But I’m going to make it harder than ever.. Since I cant do any more damage to his nose… “Open your mouth”.. I pump his mouth full of gas & shit and told him to lick and stick his tongue in it “Mmm, Good boy.”… He didn’t do very well with his mouth full but oh well.. I sealed my ass to his face until he came or tapped out.. He’s going right back in chastity when I’m done.. will he make it in time? (Spoiler.. He doesn’t).. Back in the cage he goes.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 28 min 11 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love this video too ? I wear light coloured bikini with knee socks and white sneakers. I tease you with my sexy moves, showing off my ass, tits.. I’m sure you wanna see me when I shitting into my cute panty. Do you? ? I feel have big poo inside me. I’m looks so innocent blonde girl but I’m not, I turn to be a filthy girl what you wanna see so bad dirty boy. I encourage you to stroke your hard cock for me. You cannot stop jerking for me even if I say. But I wont. I’m your nasty girl. And this innocent look girl shows off her filthy side ? Jerk it for me up and down … I feel i cannot hold my poo so while I talking to you I turn back to cam my panty still on and I start to shitting in my cute panty. You get nice view always. I push it so hard a bit hard poo come out of my tight asshole. You can admire I fill up my panty with yummy poo. Peeing too. Then I smearing my poo, I want soak my panty in this dark shit. So I do big smearing and destroy my panty. But hope you’re still stroking while you watching me… I take off half way my dirty panty and you get nice view to my shitty ass and panty. I keep smearing make bigger mess. Then take my panty off and smearing more poo on my tights and ass . I tell you keep stroking your cock and watch my messy body, I want you to cum over on me. I am your dirty Princess… I give you cum countdown at the end. And you’ll expload me On the final scene I show my shitty dirty ass. Sexy video with dirty talk, destroy my panty and big shitting with crystal clear details. HD quality. Enjoy it With lots of love from me!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Even though I am petite, I LOVE to eat! Watch me enjoy myself thoroughly at an all-you-can-eat buffet, showing you what all I consume. Then for act 2, watch it all come back out again. It took me 3 separate loads (in 3 different positions) to get it all out for this incredible dine and dump, including one that seems to go on and on, trailing forever. This is one crazy video!! “Bon Appetit”
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Alice decided to arrange for you a dirty lesbian show in which the girls take turns caressing each other’s Asses , after caressing the anus , each of the girls shits in the mouth of her friend, and after Yana filled Alice’s mouth and the girls continue to lick each other’s dirty Asses from shit . In this video, a lot of shit and urine lesbian sex .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was out of the house all day. I did not find a toilet anywhere… I was very ashamed. I got back home. I was wearing light jeans. And I did not manage to do it… I did not make it to the toilet. My bladder is leaking.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Need I say more?
    Crisp,Clean White Jeans get really messed and smeared by my mess =^^=
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

During sex with a partner I have had severe abdomen , and I really wanted very to the toilet . I asked the partner to stop and as he pulled the cock from my ass immediately started to come out of liquid shit , partner, began to spread on my ass diarrhea ….
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A private show in a public stall with a finale of poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information