Pro User

Oct 2016

Pass The Total Power Exchange I have no problem getting up close and personal with my own waste..in fact, I even enjoy it. But when it comes to someone elses excrement, I want nothing to do with it Even if it is coming from the man I would give my life for. Well it has been 8 months since I have taken a shit like a normal human being would in most situations. Being a sex worker that specializes in extreme anal feats and because bathroom play is prohibited in most places that I display my work, I make sure to thoroughly clean out before every shift on cam with my fool proof enema routine. It has become second nature to clean out during my morning shower and one more time right before I am ready for my night of anal debauchery. I had forgotten what it felt like to take a shit and personally wanted to experience that feeling again but also make sure my health was in check. I stopped doing enemas all together and awaited the urge to arrive with anticipation. I ate more than I typically do and added many poop inducing ingredients like cabbage, brussels sprouts, beans, lentils, prunes, fiberous vegetables and the occasional fast food grease bomb. 14 days passed with nothing more than an occasional feeling of a movement coming in the distance and a few days of being more gassy than usual. Master had given me a deadline that ended today, I had failed to shit and the tension and stress was rising in me with no sign of a turd anywhere. He had woken with the same dream twice in one week wherein he took a shit directly into my asshole and took that as a sign from the universe that that was what needed to happen. I halfway thought he was kidding or just trying to scare the shit out of me and motivate my bowels. But no, he was dead serious. I told Him that he would need to demand this from me as it is something that I would not otherwise or in any other situation. He held his shit for as long as he could while he set up the cameras and prepared the setting for me to serve Him in. He has me insert my large tunnel plug (The Pig Hole Deep 2 by Oxballs) into my ass. With much banter and agonizing pleas for Him not to go through with it, I finally realize my fate and submit to his cute freckled ass lowering down onto my gaping ass and in a matter of seconds, I was filled with His shit. Please do enjoy watching this rare capture of love and defilement in an exchange of Power and yupshit.
    Stay tuned for when slave abigail ‘Slave Poops her Masters Turd out of her butt into her panties while handcuffed and chained to the wall. Message me here, would you like to see the second part of this Power exchange?
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have no background for this. I simply wanted to punish my slave by forcing him to sniff my ass as he stroked and rip a couple evening gasses off, farting only. Then my ass was just like fuck this guys nose and it got ridiculous. Filming had to be paused twice to clean up to keep it appropriate for C4S. I allowed him to finish after I grew tired of him by completely cutting off his oxygen and forcing fresh gas into his lungs until he came.. came or B1ACKED out, whichever would come first. If you like forced ass sniffing, face sitting, smothering and farting that gets VISIBLY DIRTY. You want this.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Preparation of a special breakfast of Chocolate cornflakes and Champagne by Mistress Antonella
    Mistress Antonella prepares a special breakfast for her slave. She fills a glass of Champagne, she pours cornflakes on her silver tray, then she adds her own chocolate to make chocolate cornflakes, the breakfast of her slave is ready.
    Enjoy the tasting
    Models: MistressAntonellaSilicone

Duration: 5 min 19 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I finally caught you in the act of watching me release tons of stinky plops on the toilet!
    I freak out and tell you to stop watching me.
    I mention that I see you are getting rock hard through your pants.
    I sarcastically mention that you might as well whip out that cock and start stroking it right there.
    After some thinking, I come to the conclusion that it is pretty hot that you get turned on by watching me on the toilet and tell you how absolutely pathetic it is.
    I then invite you to the bathroom each time I have to release tons of plops.
    I know this get you even harder since you now know it turns me on allowing you to watch me release my plops.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A very intimate view while in a public bathroom! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 2 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 79.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you like to watch dirty very dirty shows ? In which a lot of shit on the body of a girl , which shit and pee use it as your own toilet ? Then this video for you it is very dirty and hot . We with my friends Caroline, Alice and Marina decided to arrange a very dirty show, Caroline drew a butterfly on a large white sheet of paper and we put it on the floor , Alice wanted to act as a butterfly and lay on this sheet , we asked Alice to wear white underwear so she looked like a butterfly . First, the video I show you the beautiful body of Alice, and she is really very good-looking, after the demonstration of Alice to her approach Carolina and Marina and sit with her next to me, too, I put the video camera on the floor and join the girls . I take a mini enema in my hands and fill Marinas ass with water first, then fill Carolines ass with water, and at the end I fill my ass with water, after Ive finished filling our Asses with water we take turns shoots liquid shit on the body of Alice , first first vystrelival dirty water shit Marina , followed by Marina I am from my ass came a large amount of dirty water along with the shit , after me was the turn of Carolina she also vystrelival shit with water on the naked body of Alice , Alice has all the shit on her body flowed streams of dirty water , but I again offered her friends to fill your ass with water again and shoot the shit and water on the dirty Alice in Wonderland , we are again in turn shoots out of your ass shit and water our little friend has the whole from head to toe in our shit . When we started to record for you this video is a piece of paper on which lay Alice was clean now he is covered in shit and brown .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video clip you will see how I caress the cock of his partner , then he takes me in the ass and starts to have me as a dirty whore . After he got a small pleasure from the entrance to my anus , I begin to shit , because my ass up to anal sex was full of shit . In this video you will see how I piss and fart , I like farts , its so cool when the gases come out of your anal holes free .
    Models: DirtyGirlMary

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 986 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The ONE ONLY Mistress in your town, who will give you brown showers for toulet slaves. The ONE ONLY Mistress who will treat you to make you feel useful. Will you lick my ass clean or just sit there stroking that little dick?
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was drinking some beer and I had already gone to the bathroom and broken the seal. It wasnt long before I had to pee again. I decided to drink another beer and see how long i could hold it in. I was super desperate after finishing my second beer. Someone was in the bathroom and I had no puppy pads left . My bladder was ready to burst when I found a small trashcan. I removed my body suit and took a stance over the trashcan to let my power golden stream flow loudly into the trashcan below. I Intentionally pee as hard as I can so I can relieve myself quicker. It makes a loud hiss as it comes out of my urethra and hits my juicy pussy lips. I peed so hard my urethra actually hurt a little after I got done voiding my bladder.
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 257 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am so desperate to be a cheerleader! I want to be one so bad! I think that I would make the perfect cheerleader and Ive worked so so hard to be the best I can be! I know that I dont have much of a chance of making the squad but I am willing to do ANYTHING!
    I start my routine. My moves are awful but I have such a short cheer outfit on. My pussy keeps popping out and I forgot to wear a bra! My big boobs flop all over as I jump and dance! I give it my all because I am so desperate to be a cheerleader! Finally my routine is done. I know I didnt do very good so I start to beg the coach to let me on the team! I swear Ill do anything!
    My coach tell me he wants me to drink my piss. I am shocked and embarrassed but I know I will do anything to get to be a cheerleader! I grab a cup and piss in it! I look at my fresh warm pee and take a nice big drink! Like this coach!? You want me to drink my piss like this!?”
    Then he tells me he wants to see me shit for him. I dont really want to but I know how bad I want to be a cheerleader so I squat down and push out some nice juicy turds for my coach! My turds look so good! I want to make my coach happy so I sniff my poop and lick my poop! I even put some shit in my mouth and chew it all up! Anything to be a cheerleader!
    So coach? What to do you think!?
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information