Pro User

Oct 2016

Exquisite Diva Gets Her Pie Filled!
    Christine Diamond is a gorgeous babe who loves a good hard fucking. Watch her get her holes filled and pounded by James! She really is into her work! This girl was kissing and stroking James and soon his prick was rock hard and ready for her oral attentions. Once Christine had slurped his wood slick, she slid it into her pussy and the fucking began. Soon James was pumping and pounding her pussy when he started fingering her asshole. Once he had opened her puckered brown bud he eased his length in and pounded her ass. When he was ready to cum Christine pulled his cock out so she could get all the jizz. As he came over her she scooped up his goo and sucked it off her fingers!

Models:Christine Diamond

Info:
    File Name : Exquisite_Diva_Gets_Her_Pie_Filled.mp4
    File Size : 1016.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:14

Download:
    AnzFile: Exquisite_Diva_Gets_Her_Pie_Filled.mp4 - 1016.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Cooper coaxing our cum!
    Hi Guys I'm Vanessa Cooper, a Hot and Sexy blonde from Prague. I'm a very horny girl that just loves playing with herself. I touch and play with myself every day, but I never do it the same way. Some days are a day of teasing myself and then some days I masturbate, taking it all the way. Today like most days I was in the mood to have a little fun, so I got myself all dolled up and started caressing my body all over. I played my tits, teased my nipples and rubbed my legs and ass, making myself all hot and wet inside, deciding what to do next. I never know until the very end whether it's going to be a day of teasing or one that I take it all the way. So I guess that you'll have to cum see for yourself how naughty I will be today. I'll be waiting.

Models:Vanessa Cooper

Info:
    File Name : Ms._Cooper_coaxing_our_cum.avi
    File Size : 50.94 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:04:28

Download:
    AnzFile: Ms._Cooper_coaxing_our_cum.avi - 50.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Solo masturbation at its finest!
    Big tits, that swing and bounce, and a shaven pussy are my trademarks! You can see them both used to good effect right here as I swing my mams and get fruity with some playful caging! So what is it you like about me? Is it my tits? That seems to be what most guys say, but remember my pussy too! It likes you to lick it and get it all juicy before you stick your hard dick in it! Mmmmm!

Models:Gianna Michaels

Info:
    File Name : Solo_masturbation_at_its_finest.avi
    File Size : 45.25 MB
    Duration : 00:03:59

Download:
    AnzFile: Solo_masturbation_at_its_finest.avi - 45.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gets her boobies creamed!
    Gorgeous blonde Jessica Moore takes James Brossman "around the world and back" with her 34DD-26-37 body! Her tits practically spilling out of her bra and camisole, Jess feeds her cleavage to the fortunate Mr. Brossman before taking out his instantly hard pecker and cramming it in her boob valley and lipsticked mouth. She slides his meat up and down between her mams and gives the tip little licks with her agile tongue.

The two of them suck her tits while they fuck in the spoon position, but then Jessica kneels and throats his dick lovingly, as a prelude to James screwing her while standing. Then they sixty-nine for awhile, and Jessica rubs his prick between her cans. After boffing in various positions, James fingers her butthole. Soon enough, his cock goes into her behind, and the cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews capture it all in stunning closeups!

Some really cool shots follow when they take a break from the backdoor, and Jessica kneels against the couch and leans back to suck James's dick while she spreads her pussy for us to see. She looks especially great in that pose with a big prick in her mouth, and her soft titties jiggling below. She soon climbs on his meat again with her asshole, riding him reverse cowgirl style and then displaying her gaping rosebud. It all winds up with Jessica on her back once more, as James plows her paps and squirts his stuff all over her cleavage and up her neck. Then Jessica presents her cream-spattered boobs to us, so we can study how pretty they look when frosted with the proof of the passion she so easily inspires!

Models:Jessica Moore

Info:
    File Name : Gets_her_boobies_creamed.mp4
    File Size : 949.25 MB
    Duration : 00:20:58

Download:
    AnzFile: Gets_her_boobies_creamed.mp4 - 949.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lucy finger bangs herself!
    Busty beauty Lucy is back! This babe is looking absolutely fabulous posing and stripping before she starts to stroke her big boobs and finger her pussy! This girl is dynamite and the effective lighting creates a steamy and sensual mood as Lucy forgets about the camera and concentrates on her sensitive body. What a body, what a girl and what a great collection of pictures and videos of it all!

Models:Lucy

Info:
    File Name : Lucy_finger_bangs_herself.avi
    File Size : 187.49 MB
    Duration : 00:13:31

Download:
    AnzFile: Lucy_finger_bangs_herself.avi - 187.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi you! I'm back and as I think I k
    Hi you! I'm back and as I think I know what you like now I am going to deliver. You see I have the sexy underwear which I let my titties fall out of, then I suck my own nipples. You like to see me licking my tits don't you? I bet you wish you were here with me to help me. Well anyway, next I show you my shaven pussy. It's not bald, just a little hair left. But I can see you staring at my ass now. OK then, I'll slide a finger in for you... See? You like my ass don't you, you naughty boy!

Models:Veronica Vanoza

Info:
    File Name : Hi_you_I'm_back_and_as_I_think_I_k.avi
    File Size : 50.25 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:05:00

Download:
    AnzFile: Hi_you_I&_x27;m_back_and_as_I_think_I_k.avi - 50.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A-hole in One!
    Cory was juicy at the thought of Ricardo's meaty length filling and stretching her holes. Once he was hard from her sloppy blowjob, she fed his pole into her shaved pussy and bucked against his every thrust. As her juices started to really flow and his pork-sword was slick with her cum, she eased his length into her tight brown love tunnel and took a good long hard anal battering. As he neared orgasm he withdrew his cock and came all over her gaping A-hole. Mmmmmm!

Models:Cory Baby

Info:
    File Name : A-hole_in_One_.mp4
    File Size : 1272.46 MB
    Duration : 00:26:35

Download:
    AnzFile: A-hole_in_One_.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Redhead stacked for action!
    We get a cock-stiffening set of Dorothy Black, a seductive, well-endowed redhead who teases us with her tan body in an elegant camisole and matching panty. Usually a blonde, Dorothy is super-sultry with her new hair color as she peels off her cami to reveal those firm, dark-nipped boobs. The cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews get some great low angles which really put her "mountain range" in the properly horny perspective!

The limber Hungarian honey rolls around on the bed, showing us her shapely derriere as well as her curvy legs in very pretty ankle strap heels. She plays with her moist pinkness, then gets out a big glass dildo for further satisfaction. Into her slit goes the toy, but that's not enough for Dottie; after licking her bells for awhile as she fucks herself, she then moves the toy into her asshole! As she plows her backdoor, she plunges her fingers into her snatch, and her glands shake and sway above.

When she's done fucking herself and getting off, Dorothy returns her focus to us, standing next to the bed so we can enjoy some full-length shots of her beautiful, curvy 34D-24-35 figure. Rubbing her num-nums, hefting them in her hands, and squeezing them at us between her upper arms, Miss Black gives us plenty of great vistas to stimulate lots of cream in our balls! So let's give Dorothy the tribute she deserves with a nice testicular salute!

Modelsorothy Black

Info:
    File Name : Redhead_stacked_for_action.mp4
    File Size : 743.29 MB
    Duration : 00:16:19

Download:
    AnzFile: Redhead_stacked_for_action.mp4 - 743.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sybian meets the Pink Pussy!
    Pink Pussy is young, but when it comes to sex she already knows men cannot always give her what tshe needs, they can be too selfish. hearing her say this we told her we had the solution in our studios and asked if she wanted to give the Sybian a go. She jumped at the chance and here are the results!

"Wow, that is one good ride!" she told us after, "To be able to control the tempoand concentrate only on my own pleasure: that is a real treat. I don't know why every woman doesn't own one of these. If you find the right spot, position and speed you go all the way to the big O!"

Models:Pink Pussy

Info:
    File Name : Sybian_meets_the_Pink_Pussy.avi
    File Size : 43.92 MB
    Duration : 00:03:51

Download:
    AnzFile: Sybian_meets_the_Pink_Pussy.avi - 43.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teen pussy burning with desire!
    Well Guys, It's me Tarra White and yes I'm ready for spring but the weather here is still cold and wet outside so my girl friend Mona lee and I decided it would be better to play indoors. We met down at the sex shop to pick up a few new toys and then we went back to my place and well I'm sure you could just imagined how things turned out.As soon as we got back to my place we went straight to my room Mona leepushed me on the bed and then she sat down and joined me, I sat up and snapped her bra strap and then she snapped mine getting me back good. I took the dildos out of their boxes, since it was my idea I got to choose. I gave her the big yellow one since it matched her top and I kept the big blue one for myself. I laid Mona lee down, pulled off her jeans and tossed them to the side and then she sat back up and I got up on my knees and took her top off. I sat back down next to her, both with dildos in our hands, talking about all the nasty things we could do and laughing like the two young teen that we are. I started rubbing big blue on her body and then I pulled her bra strap down and kissed her shoulder and tits. I took off her bra and began licking and sucking on her nipples and she just laid back, letting me do what ever I wanted. She's got a great pair of tits and her nipples are big and round, I could tell that she was getting excited from my licking and sucking them and I was getting excited too. She moved around so we would have more room and I sat up on my knees and then I began playing with her boobs and rubbing her warm soft puss. I slipped my hand inside her panties and rubbed her pussy up and down and then I pulled her panties off and began licking her young horny snatch, splitting her lips with my tongue and teasing her clit. I grabbed the yellow dildo and gave it a suck and then I rubbed it up and down on her pussy before slowly slipping it in. I slid the dildo in and out of her twat and licked her up and down, rubbing her clit and teasing her making her all hot and wet. Mona lee got up on all four into doggy and I crawled behind her and started rubbing the dildo on her pussy from below, spreading her ass wide open and then slipping the dildo back inside her pink hole. I fucked her pussy with long strokes, sliding the dildo in her deeper each every time and then I began licking her ass all over and she rubbed her clit round and round. I slid the dildo from her pussy and she sat up and then we started kissing, she began kissing my body from my stomach up to my boobs, she pulled my top down and began licking and sucking my nipples, first one and then the other. I've got perky nipples and they stood right up as flicked her warm and wet tongue across themagain and again, she went behind me and took off my bra and went right back licking them again. I laid down on the bed and Mona lee leaned over me in doggy and then she began licking and sucking on my tits and nipples teasing me like crazy. She slipped her hand inside my panties and started rubbing my pussy up and down as she continued licking and sucking on my nipples, making them as stiff as she could. She slipped my panties off and rubbed my pussy bare and then she went down on me, licking my pussy from the bottom up and teasing my quick swelling clit. She slid the blue dildo inside my horny snatch and started fucking my pussy and rubbing my clit at the same time, she told me that she's only been with a girl one other time but I could tell that she's had more practice than that. She slid the dildo from my wet twat and I flipped myself upside down and then Mona got up on her knees just behind me and slid the dildo back inside my pink hole. She slid the dildo in and out of my pussy as she rubbed my clit hard and fast until I had the type of orgasm that sent a wave of heat through my entire body. I laid back down and Mona licked and sucked my nips and then we shared a nice long kissing, licking each others warm wet tongues until the very end.

Models:Monalee & Tarra White

Info:
    File Name : Teen_pussy_burning_with_desire.mp4
    File Size : 685.49 MB
    Duration : 00:23:05

Download:
    AnzFile: Teen_pussy_burning_with_desire.mp4 - 685.5 MB

Thread Information