Pro User

Oct 2016

Naughty Chantal!
    I'm Chantal, a horny and naughty busty babe from Prague. I've been trying to break into the business and like anything else you meet all types along the way. Recently I met this agent, Leny Ballz was his name of all things and I could tell by the look in his eye that he was a hands on type of guy. He said those magic words, "Show me what you got", and I wasted no time giving him more than an eye full. I started rubbing my big tits and bouncing them around and then I pulled out his cock and began sucking him off. Afterwards he slapped his hard slick cock between my tits and fucked them with long strokes. I got on top of him and bounced up and down on his long hard shaft driving his cock deep in my horny pussy, and then he fucked me hard and strong from behind before covering my big tits with his cum.

Models:Chantal

Info:
    File Name : Naughty_Chantal_.mp4
    File Size : 709.43 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:03

Download:
    AnzFile: Naughty_Chantal_.mp4 - 709.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mammary marvels for ya!
    I have big tits, I know. They are sensitive too, so I like to have them played with: nibbled and sucked, grabbed, squeezed and licked. When there is no man though I have to do it myself!!! So today I started by playing with my juicy jugs, the moment I start to grap them, tweaking my nipples, I feel my pussy twitch with anticipation. Soon I need to rub my clit, I can feel my girl goo starting to run and it is making me hot. Next I am dipping three fingers into my creamy smoo and thrusting in and out, fucking myself with my hand! I feel the orgasm from deep inside start to rise and I increase the pace until I cum hard. Then I lick the pussy juice off my fingers! Mmmmm!

Models:Jessica Moore

Info:
    File Name : Mammary_marvels_for_ya.avi
    File Size : 22.58 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:02:18

Download:
    AnzFile: Mammary_marvels_for_ya.avi - 22.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

First timer gets the schlong!
    Celebration time as Julya Bright does her first hardcore shoot! Enjoy this horny girl enjoying cock on camera for the first time! "I was a bit nervous about doing it, I thought it might be awkward with people watching, but it was the opposite. I was enjoying it all so much I kept forgetting to even look at the camera!" Well, we're sure glad she enjoyed it and we hope she'll be back for some more as she seemed to enjoy the anal fingering. Maybe we'll get some anal sex next time too. For now enjoy this pussy pounding, cock sucking, anal fingering celebration!

Models:Julya Bright

Info:
    File Name : First_timer_gets_the_schlong.mp4
    File Size : 1167.18 MB
    Duration : 00:26:00

Download:
    AnzFile: First_timer_gets_the_schlong.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Super Jenny gets sexual!
    New babe Jenny McClain returns to show off her fine form, big smile and bulbous bust.
    This hotty was surprised to get called back in to the studios as she didn't think she was beautiful enough. Jenny obviously doesn't have any mirrors at home. So here she is posing and stripping and playing with those big chest cushions of hers. This blonde Czech babe will have your blood racing with a bat of her eyelids, and that is just the beginning!

Models:Jenny McClain

Info:
    File Name : Super_Jenny_gets_sexual.avi
    File Size : 163.28 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:11:46

Download:
    AnzFile: Super_Jenny_gets_sexual.avi - 163.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diving for Pearls!
    Two of DDF's fine blondes, the green-eyed Russian knockout Nikoletta and the blue-eyed Hungarian hottie Valerie, serve up some saucy lesbian action today. These girls are glammed up and feeling sexy alright, and you can hear the moans of ecstasy all throughout the set, just in case you didn't know. They go from titillating nipple sucking, to fantastic face-sitting, to a sensual 69. Then they bring out the glass dildos to really work each other, as well of themselves in a masturbation race off, to an orgasmic frenzy. Don't miss the amazing close-up shots of the girls licking each other's pussies and opening up their wet pink lips, so close you can almost taste them! Nikoletta told us "I was so hot for Valerie, you wouldn't believe it! When I got the chance to shoot with her I jumped at it and I got a date for Saturday out of it too." Well, judging by the pics and video it will be one hot date, and we're hoping we can film it, too!

Models:Nikoletta Devis & Valerie

Info:
    File Name : Diving_for_Pearls.mp4
    File Size : 790.54 MB
    Duration : 00:17:30

Download:
    AnzFile: Diving_for_Pearls.mp4 - 790.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This girl has a rocking body that w
    This girl has a rocking body that will drive you wild. At 5' 8" with those long legs and perfectly formed breasts this girl was made for sex and she knows it. "Most guys I know claim their girlfriend doesn'T want sex as much as them, but all my boyfriends say I want it too much. It makes me laugh because they love to complain when the tables are turned hey aren't so happy. I need a man who can satisfy me several times a day, otherwise I will cheat and masturbate in front of him!" She sounds like a wild one, but we don't mind one little bit!

Models:Ivette Blanche

Info:
    File Name : This_girl_has_a_rocking_body_that_w.avi
    File Size : 50.43 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:04:26

Download:
    AnzFile: This_girl_has_a_rocking_body_that_w.avi - 50.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'll have mine with a cherry on top
    This hot babe, who looks like a sexy version of Anna Kournikova, came into our studios and caused much dropping of the jaw. Well we were certain we were on to something big, so we made sure to fill up her schedule, and her twat at the same time! Anyway, this first outing will get your juices boiling with her striptease. Once her firm, young flesh is exposed then you get to enjoy her sweet pussy and pink asshole. Soon she is pleasuring both sweet cock holsters with her dildo, smiling with sheer delight the whole time. She gets off on having you watch her, so don't disappoint! She won't be mad if you need to pull out your stiffy and squeeze one out, in fact the thought of it drives her!

Models:Cherry Jul

Info:
    File Name : I'll_have_mine_with_a_cherry_on_top.mp4
    File Size : 779.14 MB
    Duration : 00:17:07

Download:
    AnzFile: I&_x27;ll_have_mine_with_a_cherry_on_top.mp4 - 779.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Leggy Leana is long, firm and ver f
    Leggy Leana is long, firm and ver fruity. This eighteen year old babe carries herself like somebody with a lot more years experience between the sheets. The dirty little ripper shows once again why she got through the strenuous casting process and became a DDF girl. You'll be glad too, cos she is smokin'!

Models:Leanna Sweet

Info:
    File Name : Leggy_Leana_is_long_firm_and_ver_f.avi
    File Size : 22.45 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:15

Download:
    AnzFile: Leggy_Leana_is_long_firm_and_ver_f.avi - 22.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eve sets our loins on fire!
    Hi guys, it's me again: Eve! I know that you like to see me doing lesbi sets but this time I wanted some one on one time: just you and me! I start by hitching my dress up and rubbing my pussy. Knowing what I am going to do has already made my mound hot and moist. I don't want to end it all in a minute though so I pose for you and tease, I want to make sure you are good and hard. Then when you are i get my vibrator out! I slide it into my hungry hole, in and out, in and out, occasionally sucking the girl goo off it (the taste gets me hot). Soon I am closing my eyes and pretending it is your hot cock pumping and thrusting and I feel my pussy tighten as i start to cum. Wow, that was good. Thanks, i hope to you again soon!

Models:Eve Angel

Info:
    File Name : Eve_sets_our_loins_on_fire.mp4
    File Size : 644.72 MB
    Duration : 00:21:47

Download:
    AnzFile: Eve_sets_our_loins_on_fire.mp4 - 644.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nasty Beyond Her Years
    When Tarra White was barely 18, her age and innocent look fooled many. If you're a long time fan, then you know that she's always been nasty well beyond her years! Having been called one of DDF's All Time Greatest Teen, we had to bring you back one of her hardcore teen XXX videos so you can see exactly why! Watch Tarra go down hungrily on George's cock like a seasoned pro, fondling his balls, and jerking him off while taking him deeply down her throat, meanwhile looking straight into the camera as if to tell you you're next. She fingers herself with not one or two, but three fingers. The pussy gaping shots in this hot babe's pics are not to be missed! She takes George's pounding in her tight pussy like a champ and and wipes his cum clean from her mouth like the very good nasty girl that she is.

Models:Tarra White

Info:
    File Name : Nasty_Beyond_Her_Years.mp4
    File Size : 1102.46 MB
    Duration : 00:24:13

Download:
    AnzFile: Nasty_Beyond_Her_Years.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Thread Information