Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy teen strokin her kitty!
    Hi, it's me Angelina, back again! Hope you're as happy to see me as I am to be back. I got to choose which vibrator I got to use and everything! This one has a cool shape, like a real cock. It made me wet just thinking about ramming it in me! So I got on withit, I didn't want to waste the feeling. Soon I was writhing with pleasure and moaning loud as the orgasm built up so quickly. Then I came, it was amazing. Such an intense one. I guess I really like doing it for an audience!!!! OK, so I hope to be back soon!

Models:Angelina Crow

Info:
    File Name : Sexy_teen_strokin_her_kitty.avi
    File Size : 510.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:59

Download:
    AnzFile: Sexy_teen_strokin_her_kitty.avi - 510.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

School Girls Doing Their Homework!
    These school girls have been doing their homework together for awhile. They always figured being best friends meant doing stuff and talking about stuff together. They shared all their experiences with boys, from first kisses to first blowjobs. Well now they wanted to know what it would be like to do all the kissing stuff together. They think the other is hot, so why not? See here how they go about sampling the pleasures of girlcore for the very first time!

Models:Kimberly & Virginee

Info:
    File Name : School_Girls_Doing_Their_Homework.mp4
    File Size : 1033.91 MB
    Duration : 00:22:44

Download:
    AnzFile: School_Girls_Doing_Their_Homework.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tiffany is one of those perfect wom
    Tiffany is one of those perfect women: a real dirty slut in bed, but a perfect lady outside of it. You could happily introduce her to your family, then take her home and fill her ass with man-meat. Here you get to see a new, erotic side to her you might not have witnessed before as she shows her perfectly formed body, happy face and bubbly personality in this private showung!

Models:Tiffany Rousso

Info:
    File Name : Tiffany_is_one_of_those_perfect_wom.avi
    File Size : 24.48 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:46

Download:
    AnzFile: Tiffany_is_one_of_those_perfect_wom.avi - 24.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pellenia was very excited to give h
    Pellenia was very excited to give her body up to the internet. "It's like I will live forever on film. Maybe in the future people will look back at me as an example of 21st century media..." Whilst she may be getting ahead of herself at this stage we like her enthusiasm. Her body is pretty damned good too! So make sure you see the interestingly named Pellenia Morrison as she reveals herself to you for the first time!

Models:Pellenia Morison

Info:
    File Name : Pellenia_was_very_excited_to_give_h.avi
    File Size : 28.18 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:03:09

Download:
    AnzFile: Pellenia_was_very_excited_to_give_h.avi - 28.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Haughty Executive
    A haughty executive dictates an erotic letter to her subservient secretary addressed to her lover. The poor secretary was called in on her way to the bathroom. She tries in vein to control herself but before the dictation in finished her bladder gives out and she douses her employers floor with a pool of steaming hot piss. Her boss is furious and at once hauls the girl up, bends her over the desk and administers a blistering spanking, during which she lectures her on her misconduct. First over her pissed drenched panties then on the bare. She smacks her cheeks to a blistered state. Miss pert and proper gets carried away with the spanking and her own horny state. Taking full advantage of the submissive beauty, she drives the girls tongue towards her wanting treasure box.. Lucy has had enough of her employer's attitude and reverses the roles in the middle of her boss's swooning. She gives her surprised executive a long and hard hand paddling in return. Her dominant attitude breaks down and she begs to be let off.

Models:Lucy Lee & Jessica Sanchez

Info:
    File Name : The_Haughty_Executive.avi
    File Size : 691.5 MB
    Duration : 00:23:02

Download:
    AnzFile: The_Haughty_Executive.avi - 691.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The girls take it to the moon!
    Kassey Krystal and Aletta break out the toys and unleash some strap on straddling and vibrator play! These two sexy lesbians get down and dirty with the kissing, sucking, licking and fucking and they can't keep their hands, tongues and toys off and out of each other! Absolutely stunning girls that will have your cocks whistling dixie and your neighbors wondering what all that banging around is next door. Sorry neighbors , its just me rubbing one out real quick! The sight of Aletta's prefect poon actually made my cock do a little dance i'd never seen it do before! Just scrumptious in every way, kind of like a vanilla muffin that you pop in your mouth and go, Mmm, Mmmm good!! Her long legs and supple breasts matched up with a gorgeous ass that Kassey lovingly spreads, lick, and smacks for our pleasure is second to none! Aletta is about to get it real good by Kassey and its a fuck fest from there on that you do not want to miss! As the tempo rises and the intoxicating odor of sweet pussy fills the air, Kassey pumps Aletta to orgasm whilst the vibrator buried in her slit sends her off to the moon!.

Models:Kassey Krystal & Aletta Ocean

Info:
    File Name : The_girls_take_it_to_the_moon.mp4
    File Size : 1015.65 MB
    Duration : 00:22:29

Download:
    AnzFile: The_girls_take_it_to_the_moon.mp4 - 1015.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Close enough to taste her!
    Come and take an up close view of the parts other photographers don't capture! Missy lets you get close enough to smell and taste her inner flesh, not many people take you this far!

Models:Missy

Info:
    File Name : Close_enough_to_taste_her.avi
    File Size : 451.61 MB
    Duration : 00:15:02

Download:
    AnzFile: Close_enough_to_taste_her.avi - 451.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Riding her fingers till she cums!
    Hey it's me, Florancia. I hope you are ready for a sexy ride, cos that's what I'm giving myself in front of you. Some finger stroking to warm me up and then some pussy plunging finger fucking to help me orgasm. Mmmm!

Models:Aletta Ocean

Info:
    File Name : Riding_her_fingers_till_she_cums.avi
    File Size : 430.44 MB
    Duration : 00:14:20

Download:
    AnzFile: Riding_her_fingers_till_she_cums.avi - 430.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot All Orifice Threesome!
    I had this hot busty teen called Virginee over and we were getting down to the usual: a bit of oral lesbian fun. Frank came home earlier than I expected though and caught us. He didn't seem to mind though, as he got out the handycam we use when we fuck sometimes and started filming us. Soon though he wanted to be involved and his cock was ready for action. He took it in turn pounding young Virginee's ass and my ass and pussy while we continued using our fingers and tongues on each other. It was really hot. At one point Virginee came as Frank pounded her in reverse cowgirl and I jammed some fingers up her pussy at the same time. She loved that. It all ended with me getting a rough hard anal pounding before Frank pulled out and came on Virginee's face and my gaping asshole! Mmmm. I can't wait to get caught again!

Models:Wiska & Virginee

Info:
    File Name : Hot_All_Orifice_Threesome_.avi
    File Size : 1053 MB
    Duration : 00:35:05

Download:
    AnzFile: Hot_All_Orifice_Threesome_.avi - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Secretary Striptease!
    ARIA GIOVANNI in the DDF studios! We bring you the hottest babes every single day of the year and in Aria we have one of the most famous and most popular cover girls in the world. Naughty secretary Aria introduces herself and goes on to tell you all about her body and how it likes to be touched, kissed, stroked, and grabbed. Enjoy this sexy striptease and insightful one on one with the one and only Aria Giovanni and we hope you enjoy getting to know the body of this all natural and all hot babe. Oh and don't worry she'll be back soon!

Models:Aria Giovanni

Info:
    File Name : Sexy_Secretary_Striptease_.mp4
    File Size : 866.39 MB
    Duration : 00:19:02

Download:
    AnzFile: Sexy_Secretary_Striptease_.mp4 - 866.4 MB

Thread Information