thread: Kink.com vids

Pro User

Oct 2016

Butt Banging Bitches for Randy... Trina & Harmony - Harmony, Trina Michaels, Randy Spears - Kinkcom

Butt Banging Bitches for Randy... Trina & Harmony - Harmony, Trina Michaels, Randy Spears - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: June 30, 2009

With: Harmony, Trina Michaels, Randy Spears
    Director: Lochai

Enter stage... right Randy Spears. He is one of my "Special Clients" who likes his woman loose & ready for hot anal action. I was able to find two beauties for him this time & just needed to check them out myself to make sure they were "quality" stock... Well they were exactly what I thought they would be & Randy agreed, he couldn't decide either so he took both for a Butt Banging ride. Lie back & enjoy...
    Model: Harmony, Trina Michaels, Randy Spears
    Studio: Kinkcom

File Name : 6668_Randy_Trina_Harmony.mp4
    File Size : 1836.14 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 01:22:01

Download:
    AnzFile:6668_Randy_Trina_Harmony.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kelly Shore - MrsKellyPierce, Tristan Mathews - Kinkcom

Kelly Shore - MrsKellyPierce, Tristan Mathews - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 20, 2009

With: MrsKellyPierce, Tristan Mathews
    Director: Tomcat

Kelly Shore shows off her smoking hot body for complete worship by her little slut. She has him lick her latex skirt, untie her top with his teeth and fully suck her hot cock. She teases Tristan with her mouth getting him hard and offering her ass to him. But of course he's not worthy of fucking her - so out comes an automatic pussy that mechanically pumps his dick. When Tristan can not please Kelly with his own load, she shoots hers all over his chest and leaves him on floor covered in cum.
    Model: MrsKellyPierce, Tristan Mathews

File Name : 6625_KellyShore_Tristan.mp4
    File Size : 796.72 MB
    Duration : 00:35:35

Download:
    AnzFile:6625_KellyShore_Tristan.mp4 - 796.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Training of Amber Keen, Day Three - Amber Keen, Maestro - Kinkcom

The Training of Amber Keen, Day Three - Amber Keen, Maestro - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 15, 2009

With: Amber Keen, Maestro
    Director: James Mogul

Day Three
    Model: Amber Keen, Maestro

File Name : 6339_AmberKeen.mp4
    File Size : 1731.52 MB
    Duration : 01:17:21

Download:
    AnzFile:6339_AmberKeen.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

January Seraph: HOT Domme submits to my rope & fucking - January Seraph - Kinkcom

January Seraph: HOT Domme submits to my rope & fucking - January Seraph - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 26, 2009

With: January Seraph

January is one of those amazingly beautiful woman that you just want to treat with respect & civility. Well the feeling lasted for about a minute.... I just wanted to bind her tight & fuck her till she begs for her orgasm to stop.
    It's been a while since January has shot for us and I just had to have her drop dead gorgeous body in my ropes. She says she doesn't like pain but her body keeps coming & coming as I keep inflicting it on her nipples & pussy. Watch as her pussy swallows the vibrator as she swings and comes.....
    Model: January Seraph

File Name : 6496_JanuarySeraph.mp4
    File Size : 1865.4 MB
    Duration : 01:23:20

Download:
    AnzFile:6496_JanuarySeraph.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sat Bonus: Anal Audition: Kylie Ireland, not that this anal whore needs to audition butt.... - Kylie Ireland - Kinkcom

Sat Bonus: Anal Audition: Kylie Ireland, not that this anal whore needs to audition butt.... - Kylie Ireland - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: July 18, 2009

With: Kylie Ireland

Kylie is a name synonymous with wild sex, hugh toys & other objects in her ass, as well as raunchy as hell. No, she really doesn't need to Audition per se but there was no way I was going to pass up watching her shove her own hand all the way up her ass as a warm up.....
    Enjoy...
    Model: Kylie Ireland

File Name : 6787_kyle_AA.mp4
    File Size : 128.85 MB
    Duration : 00:05:45

Download:
    AnzFile:6787_kyle_AA.mp4 - 128.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Casting Couch 3Former stripper finally gets her bondage wish! - Sasha Lexing - Kinkcom

Casting Couch 3Former stripper finally gets her bondage wish! - Sasha Lexing - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 30, 2009

With: Sasha Lexing
    Director: Matt Williams

Sasha's no sexual novice, and she regularly videotapes her own sexual exploits. But when it comes to BDSM, though she's been tied up, she's never been subjected to the loving attentions of an expert rigger. We introduce this eager explorer to a place she's never been -- a country where rope, ball-gags, and vibrators are the national currency.
    Model: Sasha Lexing

File Name : 5709_sasha.mp4
    File Size : 368.24 MB
    Duration : 00:16:27

Download:
    AnzFile:5709_sasha.mp4 - 368.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Zucchini Incident - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Mason - Kinkcom

The Zucchini Incident - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Mason - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: July 10, 2009

With: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Mason
    Director: Marty

Mason's an embarrassed waitress who goes to the doctor to remove a zucchini stuck up her ass. Doctor Madeline punishes and fucks her with a strapon for being a slut. Mason then takes the doctors fist up her dripping wet cunts and erupts with intense orgasms!
    Model: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Mason

File Name : 6742_mason_madeline.mp4
    File Size : 1382.01 MB
    Duration : 01:01:44

Download:
    AnzFile:6742_mason_madeline.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yasmin Lee - Threesome - Yasmin Lee, Jake, Kyle - Kinkcom

Yasmin Lee - Threesome - Yasmin Lee, Jake, Kyle - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 6, 2009

With: Yasmin Lee, Jake, Kyle
    Director: Tomcat

This two part series is Yasmin Lee's threesome fantasy come true.
    Yasmin seduces two young ad executives onto the dance floor and eventually back to her apartment. As Kyle and Jake get ready for their first threesome, Yasmin slips into something more comfortable - a leather corset, fishnet stockings and deep red lipstick. Kyle is cuffed to the bed and Jake is tied to the chair - each guy watching their friend suck cock and get ravaged in the ass by Yasmin's huge hard cock. Yasmin fucks Jake's face and milks his cock until he pops. "Don't worry, Kyle, "she says "I'll save my load for you..." Once Jake is spent, Yasmin fucks Kyle's ass pulling out just in time to cum on his eager face.
    And the night is not over yet....part two includes Yasmin fucking like you have never seen her before on TsSeduction.
    Model: Yasmin Lee, Jake, Kyle

File Name : 6480_Yasmin_Kyle_Jake.mp4
    File Size : 964.61 MB
    Duration : 00:43:06

Download:
    AnzFile:6480_Yasmin_Kyle_Jake.mp4 - 964.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Madison, Sindee Jennings and Isis LovePart 1 of 4 of the April live feed. - Madison Young, Isis Love, Sindee Jennings - Kinkcom

Madison, Sindee Jennings and Isis LovePart 1 of 4 of the April live feed. - Madison Young, Isis Love, Sindee Jennings - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 25, 2009

With: Madison Young, Isis Love, Sindee Jennings
    Director: Matt Williams

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the March live show that featured Madison Young, Sindee Jennings and special guest co-top Isis Love.
    Madison is the main subject with Sidnee Jennings as the "decoration" or seconday Subject. Isis Love is co-topping.
    Part one starts with an amazing category 5 suspension. Madison is suspended by her elbows and a crotch chain. One of the hardest suspensions in the world.
    Other activities: Pissing, handjobs, nipple torture, foot caning, flogging, and hardcore orgasm denial.
    Model: Madison Young, Isis Love, Sindee Jennings

File Name : 6549_Sindee_Madison_Isis.mp4
    File Size : 1244.56 MB
    Duration : 00:55:36

Download:
    AnzFile:6549_Sindee_Madison_Isis.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Flexible redhead is bound and stripped naked in public - Steve Holmes, Molly - Kinkcom

Flexible redhead is bound and stripped naked in public - Steve Holmes, Molly - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: July 3, 2009

With: Steve Holmes, Molly
    Director: Princess Donna Dolore

Molly Pony is stripped bare on the street and instructed to wash car windows on the street corner. Everyone passing stares in amazement as this slut runs shackled through the streets trying desperately to please Steve Holmes. When she only makes 50 cents for her efforts Steve spreads her legs wide on a park bench in a bondage position that is both challenging and inescapable. Unable to close her legs or cover her pussy Molly is vibrated to orgasm while people stop and stare. And that is only the first two scenes! Join now to find out what happens next!
    Model: Steve Holmes, Molly

File Name : 6961_Molly.mp4
    File Size : 1159.89 MB
    Duration : 00:51:49

Download:
    AnzFile:6961_Molly.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Thread Information