Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina Lopez and Abigail Mac are in Abigail's living room, sitting on the couch. Alina takes a deep breath before speaking. The first time she saw Abigail, she thought that she was so pretty, she says to Abigail shyly. Abigail puts her hand up in Alina's face 'Hold it,' Abigail says, 'you should NEVER be the first in the conversation to pay a compliment. Haven't you learned anything from my book?', pointing to the book that she wrote, How To Pick-Up Chicks, For Chicks, By A Chick. Alina is shy, saying that she hasn't had a chance to read the book yet, but she's heard of Abigail and is eager to learn. Well, since Alina paid for this course, it's a good thing that they're starting at chapter one, 'Taking Stock', a role-play exercise to see what Alina's pick-up skills are, Abigail says.To show Alina how to correct her mistakes, they are now going to reverse roles. Abigail will pretend to pick-up Alina at a bar. They begin the role-play. Abigail just sits there silently, not even looking at Alina. After a long pause, Alina is confused and starts to ask Abigail what is happening. Abigail cuts her off. What did she say?, asks Abigail snobbishly. This bar is so loud. Well, Alina starts but is cut off again. 'You know, that eyeshadow you're wearing is beautiful, it really takes the focus away from your nose,' Abigail says. Alina looks hurt and confused, saying 'Thanks?' Abigail stops the role play. What she was doing there is a technique called 'Ignore And Call Her A Whore', detailed in Chapter 5. They're jumping ahead a bit, but that's ok. The technique involves ignoring the person you're trying to pick-up, and then, insulting them. Alina is more confused than ever, saying that she thought that the idea was to win someone over, and how do you ignore someone who already isn't paying attention to you, aren't you supposed to get their attention? Abigail dismisses her concerns, saying that this is a common misconception. But the idea of insulting someone, or 'negging' is that when you make someone feel bad for themselves, they feel less valuable, and then they're easier to pick-up, Abigail says. That makes no sense, that would never work on her, Alina says. Of course it works, Abigail counters, which brings them to Chapter 2: 'Be The Alpha Female!'Alina is still confused. She starts to say that Abigail's 'negging' technique actually didn't work on her, but Abigail cuts her off, saying that once Alina has lowered the girl's social value with an insult, she must assume the role of the alpha female in order to fully complete the pick-up. One must be confident, assertive and aggressive. Abigail slides closer to her on the couch, asking her what she wants for breakfast tomorrow morning. Does she understand that she just assumed that she was going to fuck her?, Abigail says. That show of strength, that display of Alpha femininity will make her completely irresistible. Doesn't she find her hard to resist?, Abigail asks Alina. Not exactly... says Alina. Abigail sees that her techniques are not working, and switches gears. Well, on the off-chance that this technique doesn't work, which is very rare, she can suggest an alternate technique, Abigail says. It is called 'You Gotta Touch'. In this technique, the pursuer will constantly touch the girl they're trying to pick-up, in subtle, but consistent ways, Abigail says, running her fingers on Alina's bare leg. As she's running her hands along Alina's leg, Abigail makes small talk with her, switching her hand eventually to play with Alina's hair. Abigail stops and asks her if that's working. Not...really, it just kind of feels like some skeezy perv that she met at a bar is trying to feel her up, says Alina. Is Abigail sure that this stuff works? Now that she is getting into it, it kind of seems like a bunch of BS, says Alina skeptically. 'Oh, I assure you that these are proven techniques. This book wasn't number 127 on the best-seller list for 2 weeks in a row for nothing.' Abigail says defensively. Out of how many books?, Alina starts to ask, but is cut off when Abigail tells her that there is one more technique that she can teach her that is sure to work.It is called Go Big Or Go Home, Abigail says and leans in and kisses Alina abruptly. For a second, she is so caught by surprise that she is a little into it, but quickly comes to her senses and pulls away, shocked. What is she doing??, Alina demands. Well, when all else fails, you go in for the kiss and see what happens, Abigail says. That is ridiculous, and totally sleazy, Alina counters. How can that ever work?, she asks. She'd be surprised how often it actually did work, Abigail says smugly. She looks Alina over and says that she seemed like she liked it. Well, maybe she did like it a bit, Abigail is a very good kisser after all, but that doesn't excuse it. Abigail is exasperated and calls Alina a hopeless case. Alina says that Abigail is a scam and none of these techniques work, in fact, she's not even sure if they're legal! Abigail gets angry, and tells Alina that she's the expert after all, so what does Alina know?! Alina tells her she doesn't know anything, she just knows that she doesn't want to pick up a girl this way! She wants to be herself, to make the first move, to tell a girl that she's pretty, all the stuff that makes dating exciting and fun! Abigail tells her she thinks Alina is naive. Alina says SHE thinks that Abigail hides behind a tough exterior, but inside, is just a scared girl looking for love. Something strikes a chord in Abigail and she looks away. At the same time, Alina's confidence is building. She can see that vulnerable girl inside her, Alina says, putting her hand on Abigail's leg. Abigail seems to be trying to resist, not meeting Alina's eyes. She can see all the amazing things that girl has to offer, Alina says, stroking Abigail's face, who tries to look away, but is finding it harder and harder to resist. Alina locks eyes with Abigail. Yes, she can see that girl, and despite the ugly things that she says, that girl inside is so very beautiful, Alina says and kisses Abigail. Abigail kisses her back, and things quickly get intense as Abigail slips Alina's dress off, licking her perky little tits. Aline doesn't waste any time stripping Abigail's dress off, burying her face between her massive tits as her hand creeps down between Abigail's legs. Even though Abigail is the one teaching the course, Alina's about to show this pick-up artist some techniques she's never even DREAMED of.
    Models: Abigail Mac, Alina Lopez

Duration: 34 min 14 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 3.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ever since moving into her new step-family's house, witchy goth Whitney Wright has really been trying to make it feel like more of a home, so when she was interrupted by her ANNOYING step-brother as she was calling upon the spirits, it just messed everything up. He insisted she tries to summon them indoors, angering her, so she decided to go to sleep instead. Inside her coffin. All properly gothic girls do. In the midst of his whiny tirade, he heard a noise coming from inside- what was she doing in there? Masturbating, duh! When you masturbate inside a coffin, you feel the orgasms of a thousand spirits. It's an amazing sensation. He thinks she's weird, but she challenged him - don't knock it till you try it! If he was her REAL brother, he'd get into the coffin and masturbate with her. And while he isn't, challenge completely fucking accepted!
    Models: Whitney Wright, Small Hands

Duration: 26 min 54 s
    Size: 2.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A cheerful Chloe Cherry shows Kendra Spade, a new coworker, to her new workspace, which is simple and in front of a big window with a view. Chloe enthusiastically tells her where everything is, insisting that she's working nearby and is there if Kendra needs her. Kendra is grateful for her friendliness, thanking her for the help since she just graduated college and is new to the whole working thing. She's super excited to be there and is eager for Chloe to teach her all kinds of new things, and--Chloe suddenly swoops in, planting a big kiss on her lips!Kendra pulls back, shocked as Chloe continues on with gliding her hand slowly down her arm. Kendra's totally not gay! She doesn't mean to offend Chloe or anything, but she doesn't swing that way. Her words seem to fall on deaf ears since Chloe merrily continues feeling her up without a care in the world. Chloe is clearly enchanted by Kendra's beauty, running her hands over Kendra's breasts and legs, oblivious to Kendra's discomfort.Kendra doesn't know what to do as Chloe starts talking about using sex to get raises and better positions within the company... Is this the way the world really works outside of college? She's conflicted about Chloe's forward mannerisms, especially since she seemed so nice and helpful just moments before! When Chloe pulls off Kendra's shirt and starts groping her breasts, Kendra tries once again to resist her bold moves. Chloe isn't deterred, saying that this is just the way things work in offices. Kendra is lucky that she's there with Chloe -- she's going to make sure Kendra has fun!Too innocent for her own good and too new in the workforce, Kendra reluctantly agrees to have sex with Chloe, hoping that she won't get in trouble with management. Her fears and worries eventually fade away as she gives into all these new and exciting sensations as Chloe plays with her perky breasts and eats out her pussy, keeping her promise of making sure Kendra enjoys herself. Looks like Kendra's first day on the job will teach her much more than just how to answer the phones!
    Models: Chloe Cherry, Kendra Spade

Duration: 26 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?SADISTIC BOYFRIEND MAKES GIRLFRIEND SEDUCE HER STEPMOM UNDER THREAT OF EVICTIONScene opens on Alison (Emma Hix), who is in her living room, pacing nervously. She is clearly worried about something. She hears a knock at the door and hurries to answer it. Her boyfriend Bradley (Lucas Frost) is there. He greets her, kissing her on the cheek as he walks into the house like he owns the place. He loudly sits down on the couch and puts his feet on the coffee table obnoxiously. So tonight's the night huh?, Bradley leers at Alison. 'I don't think I can do this,' she says worriedly, still standing. Baby, come here, he says, motioning for her to sit on the couch next to him. When she moves to sit down, he instead grabs her around the waist and pulls her onto his lap. She lets out a surprised gasp. 'Baby, you know I love you right?' he asks smoothly. She says 'yeah' quietly. And he's not making her do anything she doesn't want to do, right?, he says. It's her choice, but she knows what's going to happen if she doesn't do it, he continues, raising his eyebrow. Her eyes go wide as she stares at him, frozen. 'I don't want that to happen, but if you don't do what we agreed on, I WILL make sure it happens', Bradley says icily. But don't even worry, she's going to love it, he adds. She nods, still extremely nervous but clearly acquiescing to his demands. He looks her up and down like she's an object he's appraising. 'You look like a nice little slut,' he says, his formerly kind tone completely replaced by one that is vaguely sinister. He kisses her hard. 'Are you my little slut?' he asks her. Yeah baby, she responds. 'And you're gonna eat her fucking pussy right, aren't you?' he asks, reaching around and grabbing her ass. 'Yes baby,' she says, gasping. 'Fuck yeah you are...and I'm gonna watch you do it,' he says. Just then, they hear a key being inserted into the lock. 'And there she is now. She has no idea what we have planned for her tonight,' he says, a sleazy grin plastering his face. The door opens and Connie (Sarah Vandella) walks in. Immediately, Bradley separates himself from Alison and his sleazy grin transforms into a polite and welcoming smile. Connie smiles and says hello. 'Hi...Mom,' Alison says.CUT TO TITLE PLATECut to the dinner table, where the three have just finished eating dinner. 'That was delicious, Connie,' Bradley says. 'Oh thank you Brad,' Connie returns his grin. 'It's Bradley,' he corrects her, the agreeable and positive image he projects faltering for a moment as an edge of anger creeps into his voice. Oh, she's sorry, she forgot, Connie says, somewhat taken aback by the glimpse of what lies beneath Bradley's surface. That's ok!, Bradley says, flashing her a charming grin as he snaps back to his friendly appearance. Alison seems distracted, perhaps focused on the task that lays ahead of her. 'And how's the house? Everything good here?', Bradley asks, waving his hand around the room. Connie tells him that it's wonderful and thanks Bradley again for everything he's done. It was so tough after the accident, with her husband gone...and of course she couldn't work anymore...,Connie says sadly. Bradley nods, pretending to be sympathetic. So when Bradley came along, she was just so happy that Alison had someone, Connie continues. And then he arranged for his dad to help them with this place...Connie continues. 'You've really been a godsend,' Connie says to Bradley, smiling warmly at him. Oh it's really nothing, Bradley says with false modesty. 'It's not nothing. There's no way we'd be able to afford this place if your dad didn't own it and hadn't given us a discount on the rent,' Connie says appreciatively. 'It's no problem at all,' he says, with a faux sweet smile. 'Anything for my girl,' he adds, kissing Alison on the cheek but then leaning in close to her ear and whispering 'Do it now.' Alison looks at Bradley pleadingly. Connie begins to clear her plate, putting her napkin and cutlery on it, so is too distracted to see the exchange between Connie and Bradley. Bradley, through gritted teeth, motions her to get on with it. Alison takes a deep breath. 'Mom...there's something I wanted to talk to you about...something...private,' Alison says hesitantly. Sure, what's going on honey?, Connie asks brightly. Well..., Alison clears her throat, trailing off. Bradley, playing his part, steps in. Why don't they go to Connie's bedroom, where they can speak privately and he can wash the dishes while they talk?, Bradley suggests. That's so nice, thank you Bradley, Connie says. Connie and Alison get up and leave the room. Bradley pretends to shuffle the dishes around, watching Alison and Connie as they leave. He listens for a moment, and once he's satisfied that they're in Connie's bedroom, he leaves the kitchen. Cut to an over-the-shoulder shot of Bradley as he quietly creeps down the hall, arriving at the open door of Connie's bedroom.We see Alison and Connie talking as he watches. They are sitting on Connie's bed together. So what is it honey?, Connie asks. Alison is frozen in nervousness. 'I've been having these...thoughts lately Mom,' Alison says, looking up at her mom. What kind of thoughts?, asks Connie. 'Thoughts about...you,' Alison says slowly. 'Thoughts about me? What does that mean exactly?' Connie asks, a little wary. 'I've just started to...look at you differently. I mean, you're so...beautiful,' Alison says. 'I just....I think I love you,' Alison says. 'I love you too honey. Even though I'm not your biological mom, you don't ever need to doubt that,' Connie says tenderly. 'No no I mean...I'm IN love with you,' Alison says. Here we go, Bradley whispers to himself, fondling his crotch in anticipation, seal the deal baby.'Oh my god,' Connie says softly, her mouth wide in shock. 'I know I'm your stepmom Alison, but for all intents and purposes, I'm still your MOM, and there are boundaries that mothers and daughters don't cross,' Connie says patiently and firmly. 'You do understand that, don't you honey?' Connie asks. 'I know Mom, I'm not a kid. I'm 18-years-old, I get how these things work, but I just...I can't deny how I feel. I had to tell you: I want to be with you,' Alison says, putting her hand on Connie's knee. Oh no, no Connie laments, they can't do this, it's completely inappropriate. Connie softly removes Alison's hand from her leg. 'I know how lonely you've been since my dad died,' Alison says, sliding her hand under Connie's skirt between her legs. Connie removes Alison's hand from under her skirt. 'Alison, stop this right now! What's gotten into you?! Your boyfriend is right downstairs!' Connie says fiercely. 'I don't care,' Alison whispers desperately and again slips her hand between her mom's legs. Despite her misgivings, Connie is clearly thirsting for human touch and doesn't resist this time. She gasps as Alison rubs her pussy while she kisses Connie's neck. However, she seems just about to come to her senses and push Alison away when seeing this, Bradley chooses this moment to make his entrance, pretending that he just stumbled upon the scene by accident. 'Just wanted to---oh my god!,' he exclaims. Connie snaps her eyes open, abruptly moving away from her daughter. Connie looks horrified. Alison doesn't look surprised to see Bradley since this was all part of the plan. Connie exhales loudly, smoothing out her skirt. 'Bradley this isn't---' she stammers. 'Oh please. I know exactly what this is,' he says with a smarmy tone and plops down into the chair that faces the bed. 'Carry on,' he says with a dismissive wave of his hand. 'C-carry on?! Nothing was happening, I swear to you Bradley, we were just talking and then suddenly...,' Connie says frantically. Bradley insists that he knows what he saw. Connie and Alison are going to get back to what they were doing when he came in, Bradley says. 'And I'm going to sit right here. And I'm going to watch,' Bradley says. 'Just like we talked about, right baby?' he asks Alison. Alison doesn't answer, instead looking down at her lap, deeply ashamed. Connie looks at her daughter. 'You...knew about this?! So all that talk about being in love with me,...that was all to get me to do this with you...for HIM?!' she asks Alison. Alison looks up from her lap to her mom. 'Please Mom I--,' Alison begins, but Bradley cuts her off. Fucking right she knew about it, he wanted them to put on a little show, so he told Alison that she needed to make it happen, Bradley says. 'And Alison does what I say. Because she knows exactly what the consequences will be if she doesn't,' Bradley says threateningly. 'You're disgusting, get the fuck out of my house!' Connie yells at Bradley angrily.Well, he guesses he'll have to tell her about those consequences then, Bradley says. 'You see, that's just it. This ISN'T your house,' Bradley says calmly. Connie's brow furrows as she contemplates the implications of his question. 'That's right, it's not, it's my father's property,' Bradley continues. And his father loves him very much, so if Bradley asks him to, he'll evict Connie and Alison so fast that it'll make their fucking heads spin, Bradley says. 'So I suggest...that you both...Take. Off. Your. Fucking. Clothes,' Bradley says menacingly. There is a long silence. 'You seemed so...nice,' Connie says, almost to herself as she shakes her head in disbelief. He is nice, he just gets...bored sometimes, Bradley says absently. 'You're doing this because you're BORED?! How can you be so cruel?' Connie asks softly, horrified. Who knows really?, Bradley asks rhetorically. Maybe it's because he's rich and entitled?, or because he likes being in control?, or because his mommy left him when he was a little baby?, Bradley asks gleefully, mock crying as he mentions his mommy. Or maybe it's just because...why the fuck not? laughs Bradley sadistically. 'So you have a choice: Are you going to hit the sheets or hit the streets?' Bradley asks. 'Hit the streets or hit the sheets? That's pretty good huh? I came up with it while I was driving over here!' Bradley laughs. So what's it gonna be?, he asks, his laughter stopping abruptly. Connie looks at Bradley with pure rage and terror. Realizing that she only really has one option, she turns to Alison. She puts her hand on her daughter's knee and leans in reluctantly for a kiss. 'No, stop. I need to hear you say it, otherwise, it's no fun. Is this what you want?' Bradley asks. Yes, Connie says quietly through gritted teeth. Yes baby, Alison says numbly. 'Good choice,' Bradley says. 'Now, Connie? Fuck your fucking slut daughter please,' Bradley says evenly. Flashing Bradley a look of hatred, Connie turns to her daughter. They begin to kiss and Alison slides down between her mom's legs, slipping her panties off. Alison licks Connie's clit hungrily as her mom gasps, unable to conceal her pleasure while Bradley watches. But they'll find out soon enough that Bradley wants to do a lot more than just watch, and Bradley ALWAYS gets what he wants...
    Models: Sarah Vandella, Emma Hix, Lucas Frost

Duration: 40 min 34 s
    Size: 4.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ginger Banks returns home and emits a loud angry sigh of frustration as she heads straight past her roommate and flops down on the nearby couch. 'Bad date?' Ashley Adams asks with a sympathetic smile, shutting off the TV and sitting up, either cross-legged or holding her knees, to fully turn her attention to her friend. Ginger tells her she has no idea - men are the worst! Ashley jokes that that's why she became a lesbian, to not have to deal with any more bad man-dates.Ginger begins describing the bad date in detail, from the bad first-date topics he brought up to when he yelled at the server, which is such a red flag. The worst part of it all, Ginger finishes, is that even after all that she was still desperate enough to make out with him and he had the NERVE to call her a bad kisser! She's been dating for years, and has never once been called a bad kisser. She flops down again with a noise of disapproval saying she's quitting the dating scene.Ashley says that she once dated a girl who thought she was a great kisser, and she turned out to be terrible. Ashley didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise. Maybe Ginger really is a bad kisser, and it's just that nobody's ever told her! Ginger huffs up and tells her friend she KNOWS how to kiss, that's not the issue. Ashley tries to get her to at least consider the possibility, but Ginger is adamant. Finally, Ashley confesses that while she didn't want to tell her and hurt her feelings, Ginger's ex-boyfriend once told Ashley in confidence that kissing Ginger was like kissing a statue, she never moved her lips or opened her mouth or anything. Ginger is mortified - she's been a bad kisser all this time and nobody ever had the decency to tell her? Ashley shrugs apologetically and says it's a touchy subject for some people. Case in point.Ginger hides her head under a pillow and says she can't believe this, no wonder she's single. Ashley asks where she learned how to kiss in the first place, and Ginger says she doesn't know, she just kind of picked it up along the way. Ashley says that that's her problem, she never had anybody teach her or give her pointers. Ginger whines that that kind of thing is so awkward for everybody involved, but Ashley says the trick is to NOT do it with somebody who she's trying to impress, she needs to find somebody impartial who will be honest with you. A fuck buddy or friends with benefits. Ginger admits she's only ever been in long term relationships, and doesn't have anybody like that. Ashley offers, and Ginger immediately refuses. 'I'm not gay!' she says with a laugh as she tosses the pillow at her roommate playfully. Ashley shrugs and says how else is Ginger supposed to learn, is she going to ask her next bad date for pointers? Besides, girls know way more about kissing other girls the right way than guys do. Ashley could turn Ginger into a kissing pro overnight if she let her. Ginger is hesitant but admits that she's tired of being single, she's willing to try anything at this point. Ashley promises to be a perfect 'gentleman'.Ashley first asks Ginger to kiss her as if she was one of the guys she's dated. Ginger leans in and their lips meet in a kiss. After a few seconds, Ashley pulls away and takes on a very matter-of-fact tone in stark contrast to her intimate nature from a few seconds ago. Not bad, she says, but she can see why guys would say she's not a good kisser. She's completely passive. She needs to show more assertiveness! Ginger admits she doesn't really know how to do that.Ashley tells her to relax, loosen up. It'll only be weird if she makes it weird! Ginger nods and musters up a bit of courage to try and take the lead, then asks how she should start. Ashley tells her she likes to always start a kiss with a bit of hand contact on her partner's face, it makes them feel special and builds anticipation. She brushes a strand of hair out of her friend's face and then her hand lingers on her friend's cheek. 'See? Like this,' she says, explaining that you never go straight in for the kiss right away. It's all about building up to a moment. Ashley leans in slowly and their breath quickens as she continues to talk, now just a little louder than a whisper. She explains that with the hand on the cheek she can lightly pull her partner in, and position them for the perfect kiss. Finally their faces are inches away, and she explains the final step, going in for a tender passionate kiss on her friend's mouth.After a lengthy make-out session trying out various kissing techniques, Ashley asks if Ginger wants to learn some 'advanced' techniques. Ginger asks, like what? Ashley smirks and says that there's more body parts you can kiss than just the lips. Her hand runs slowly and teasingly along Ginger's body as she explains that the back, the nipples, the neck, all of these are sensitive areas that an expert kisser can use to her advantage. And of course, there's other areas further down. Ginger blushes and giggles and says maybe Ashley can show her the first ones, but she draws the line at those 'other areas'. Ashley grins and calls her a spoil-sport, then spins Ginger around and unzips the back of her dress to very gently kiss her friend's upper back. Ginger laughs that it tickles, but Ashley just says 'good!' as she continues to move her lips to various sensitive areas to show her friend how to kiss them.As the body kissing gets more and more intense, Ginger finds herself getting lost in lust, gasping and moaning as she's being pleasured. Her dress slowly comes off, as Ashley removes it to get to her breasts and stomach. After a couple of minutes of foreplay, her friend has ended up at her stomach, having done the full tour of her upper body. Ginger is panting heavily, and Ashley looks up with a devilish grin. 'Are you suuuure you don't want me to go any lower?' she says coaxingly. Ginger looks embarrassed but knows she can't say no. Sure, she gives in finally, why not? Ashley slides off her friend's panties and starts kissing down Ginger's hip, making her way to her beautiful pussy. She spreads Ginger's legs and gives her friend's pussy a couple of gentle kisses before licking it more energetically.Even if Ginger denies she's a lesbian, she can't deny that these 'pointers' will be seared into her mind - and onto her lips - forever!
    Models: Ashley Adams, Ginger Banks

Duration: 37 min 52 s
    Size: 4.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Sybil A

Duration: 22 min 2 s
    Size: 2.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sybil lives for teasing men. She knows that Kristof Cale dreams of being inside her. She shows up in sexy lace lingerie, until she decides that it's time to make love.
    Models: Sybil, Kristof Cale

Duration: 27 min 27 s
    Size: 2.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

PEER PRESSUREINNOCENT VIRGIN SCHOOLGIRL DOUBLE-TEAMED BY TWISTED STEP-SIBLINGSLisa (Vienna Black), a sweet and innocent schoolgirl, arrives at Stephan (Justin Hunt)'s house, trying to calm her nerves as she holds her backpack close. As she approaches the front door, there is a gardener nearby that offers to open the door for her. 'Let me get that for you, miss,' he says. Before he opens the door, though, he nervously looks between the door and her, then leans in and asks if she REALLY wants to be in there with THEM. Lisa is worried and asks what's wrong with them, but before the gardener can answer, the door is opened from the other side. Stephan, a young man wearing a smile, greets Lisa, saying there she is! He thought he heard voices. Come on in!When Lisa turns away, Stephan catches the gardener's eyes and makes a lewd sexual gesture, indicating their intentions for innocent Lisa. The gardener can do nothing more but look guiltily away as Stephan closes the door behind them.TITLE PLATELisa compliments Stephan on the beautiful house as he leads her into a dining room to study, soon joined by his step-sister, Nikki (Casey Calvert). Stephan shrugs and says that the house is modest, which is obviously an understatement. Nikki ribs her brother and says that nothing involving either of them could ever be described as 'modest.' Stephan smirks, then thanks Lisa for coming over to help them study for the upcoming exam. He especially needs a little pick-me-up with his grades and Lisa's just so smart! She has to be the smartest one in any of their classes.Lisa's flustered by the compliments, obviously having a crush on Stephan, saying that the 'bad boys' seem to always need a little bit of extra help. (It's clear by the way she says 'bad boys' that she likes bad boys, and Stephan catches onto this with a sly grin.) She continues on to say that she's always been a nerd, so... Stephan says that she's a very pretty nerd. A woman with brains AND looks is a treat. Although Lisa's flustered, she makes a bit of a face at the word 'treat' since it sounds weird to her, maybe even a bit creepy. Even Nikki picks up on this and laughs, saying that it sounds like her dear brother Stephan just wants to 'eat her up.' Maybe he DOES, Stephan retorts, then winks at Lisa and as a joke, growls hungrily. Lisa is shy and not used to this kind of attention, although she seems to like it.Stephan asks if Lisa minds agreeing to help them study. Lisa looks a bit flustered -- oh, Nikki will be studying with them too? Stephan bares his teeth into a grin and says he and his sister are inseparable, he wouldn't want her to flunk the test while he's acing it! He hoped she could study with them, and asks if that would be a problem? Lisa tries to play it cool and says, no, of course not. Everyone at school knows how close they are, so how could she say no? Nikki gasps and turns to Stephan. 'Do you hear that, brother? We're practically famous!' she laughs sarcastically. Then Stephan gestures to the dining room table and suggests that they get started. Lisa is still a little disappointed by Nikki being there, clearly having hoped for some alone time with Stephan, but tries not to show it too much.Lisa is about to sit by Stephan when Nikki promptly takes the seat, smiling sweetly at her. A little taken aback, Lisa moves around the table and sits across from them. She takes her laptop out of her bag and asks what they'd like to study first. Stephan says he'd like to study biology first since that's his favorite subject... He especially loves learning about a woman's anatomy... Who doesn't love a bit of... exploration? As Stephan says this with a grin, Lisa feels a foot running slowly up her leg.She stares at Stephan, obviously thinking that it's him playing footsies, but it's actually Nikki. Lisa fidgets both because of the move seeming quite bold to her, and also because of her arousal. She can't help but to like the preppy bad boy vibe Stephan gives off.Nikki smirks, though Lisa doesn't even notice her, anyway, since her attention is on Stephan. Lisa glances briefly to Nikki, nervous about what she thinks Stephan is doing to her, but Nikki just grins. 'Is something wrong?' Nikki teases. Lisa swallows and shakes her head while blushing, saying that nothing is wrong and that, sure, they can start with biology -- she can pull up her notes from the semester. Nikki stops playing footsies and scoffs, saying that they're all 18 now -- they can learn about the female anatomy in more fun ways than by reading about it. Lisa nervously laughs and insists that sticking with the notes is best if they want to do well on the exam.As they begin studying, Lisa talks about the female body, specifically the reproductive system. She starts listing off the parts that make up the system: the labia majora, labia minora, Bartholin's glands, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, clitorus, vagina...Nikki scoffs, saying this is so lame since this is all stuff they should already know. Hey, does Lisa know that the hymen can be broken in ways other than sex, like sports or horseback riding? It's not the reliable test of a woman's virginity that it used to be. She wonders out loud if Lisa's hymen broke yet, and if so, whether it was from riding horses or riding something ELSE.Lisa is uncomfortable, ignoring the question and saying that she doesn't think hymens are going to be on the exam, so... Stephan makes studying even harder by asking Lisa about 'erogenous zones', playing a bit dumb. What are they? How do they work? Sure, he knows what to do with a wet pussy, but what else can he do to make a woman scream?Lisa's even more embarrassed. 'Um, I d-don't think that's on the required materials for the exam...' Stephan leans in a little closer, still playing dumb, although his closer proximity seems a bit more menacing. 'Well, don't you know? You're supposed to be so smart, and all,' he teases with an edge to his voice. Lisa's even more uncomfortable, squirming in her seat, her eyes still on Stephan but she feels desperate to prove herself. 'Well, I READ that the most accepted ones are the ears, lips, neck, breasts, bum, inner thighs, and... vagina,' Lisa explains, stumbling again a little over the last word. 'But there are some other ones, too, like the feet or even armpits...'Stephan laughs, looking a bit disgusted at the mention of armpits, saying no thanks! Nikki snorts, saying that if he wants to please a woman, he has to be willing to go all the way -- armpits included! Stephan remarks that he KNOWS how to please a woman. You just gotta fingerbang her ass a bit while you're eating her out. He even mimes this by poking one finger back and forth in the air while doing the classic vulgar cunnilignus gesture with his other hand. 'Just like ringing a doorbell!' he laughs. 'Ooh, you're SUCH a romantic! Not gonna lie, though -- it sounds pretty hot, right, Lisa?' Nikki teases with a twisted grin. Lisa is shocked and a bit grossed out now, not only because of the graphic nature of the sex described but also how comfortable the siblings are around each other.Lisa doesn't answer Nikki and instead laughs nervously as she tries to get them back on track, redirecting their attention back to the books. Once or twice, she looks towards the entranceway, as if debating whether she should leave or not, but ultimately decides to stay. Nikki then makes a comment about the laptop. It's an older model, isn't it? Lisa is relieved for the distraction but embarrassed still, mentioning that, yeah, it's secondhand since her parents spent everything on the tuition this semester. She was lucky to get into such a prestigious school! Nikki and Stephan says that they're so proud of her for getting into the school, it really shows that ANYONE can make it in life if they work hard... this is said in an obviously condescending way, which makes Lisa her momentary confidence.Nikki excuses herself to go to the bathroom and Lisa takes this chance to pull her chair closer to Stephan. They begin studying again, with Lisa making sure only to talk about less sexy parts about the female anatomy. Like, how exciting is the menstruation cycle? He butters her up a little, marveling over how she makes even periods sexy, which is really saying something! Although he's heard that some guys are really into fucking women on their periods... As he talks, he moves his arm down and out of sight.While Lisa is distracted, Nikki sneaks back and slips under the table without Lisa noticing. She carefully crawls close to Lisa, then starts running a hand up along Lisa's leg, up her knee and slowly towards her inner thigh. Lisa makes a short sound of surprise as she stares at Stephan, who is intensely focused on her and smiling. He's still leaning forward toward her with his arm out of sight to add to the illusion that it could be him feeling Lisa up, even if it's not. The routine is so smooth, as if Stephan and Nikki has pulled this stunt before.Lisa still thinks it's him feeling her up and is flustered. She continues reading, though her voice catches as the hand starts moving towards her pussy. Lisa shifts and bites her lip to stifle a moan, then whispers, 'Keep doing it...' to Stephan. Stephan gives a fake-confused look and says, 'Keep doing what?' When Nikki palms her pussy, Lisa moves her hand under the table and over Nikki's, rolling her hips into the touch. 'You're touching me...' she breathes, though Stephan still plays it innocent and says that he isn't? He's just scratching his leg... Lisa's eyes widen as she pushes her chair back and stares under the table, seeing Nikki there. 'Whoops! I thought I was touching Stephan,' Nikki blatantly lies while both she and Stephan laugh. It's a creepier, mocking laugh, though.Nikki crawls out from under the table and sits in the chair again as both she and Stephan crowd Lisa, who is hugging herself nervously. 'What's going on?' Lisa demands. 'We're just having a bit of fun, aren't we, Stephan? You HAVE to be a virgin, though, aren't you, Lisa? And not just because you have a tight little twat down there -- you couldn't even tell a girl's hand from a guy's! I mean, I know Stephan has some pretty girly hands, but...' Nikki says. 'Hey! I do not! YOU seem to like them.' Stephan states as the two banter over Lisa's head. Nikki scoffs and says, 'Yeah, because I like girls' hands better! You can fit more of their fingers in at once!'Lisa is really confused and uncomfortable as she starts to rise to gather her laptop, saying that she has to go. Both Stephan and Nikki touch her shoulders and coax her back down to the seat. 'So soon? We just barely finished the chapter,' Stephan says with an unsettling smile. 'I thought we had a special moment going on here? I see the way you stare at me at school... Like you want me to fuck you right then and there against the lockers....' Nikki rolls her eyes, saying, oh, you wish! You like to think you're such a player when all you prey on are the frail, helpless types. Where's the challenge in that? Anyone can do that! Stephan should be looking for a REAL woman -- like her!'Oh, dear sister, you know you're more than enough woman for me,' Stephan says in a seductive tone. The two start to close the gap between each other while leaning over and in front of Lisa, clearly moving closer and about to kiss heavily -- though they don't quite touch yet.Lisa is shocked as she bursts between them. 'Wait, aren't you two brother and sister??' Stephan and Nikki shake their head. 'We're step-brother and step-sister. REAL fucked up, right?? But hey... how can I NOT fuck a gorgeous woman like her?' Stephan insists as he leans in and starts necking Nikki, even biting at her, which Nikki enjoys. Nikki giggles and flirtily tells him to stop while clearly fishing for more compliments. She says that not a day goes by that she isn't glad that her mother married his father, which brought THEM together.'I REALLY should be going,' Lisa says as she clutches her laptop. 'You're free to go...' Nikki says sweetly. 'Of course, now we're going to tell everyone what a whore you are. You came over here purely to seduce us, you sicko. What, does getting it on with a brother and sister get you off?' Lisa is horrified, exclaiming that they can't spread such lies about her. Nikki continues, saying, who are people going to believe? Them or Lisa? Lisa's a NOBODY at school. Besides, aren't they PRACTICALLY FAMOUS? Lisa's out of her MIND if she thinks she's worth anything. She's just a pathetic little girl that got into their school as a charity case. The school probably took pity on her and her parents and decided to show a little goodwill. It looks good in the public eye. So what would happen then if the school found out the sweet, underprivileged girl they let in was going around slutting it up with classmates? And what will her darling parents think when they learn that their little girl is not so innocent?So here's the deal: if Lisa fucks Stephan and does everything they ask, they won't breathe a word about it to anyone else. Nikki likes watching her brother defile young, innocent, underprivileged, hardworking girls like Lisa...Lisa can't believe what she's hearing and is almost about to cry because of the confrontation. She begs them not to say anything. They don't understand that school is literally all she has! So much has been sacrificed to get into this school. She's willing to do anything to ensure that the step-siblings don't fuck it up for her. Anything!'Then it sounds like we have a deal,' Nikki purrs, but Lisa is still worried. 'If I let you f-fuck me -- then you'll keep everything quiet?' she asks while trying to put on a brave face. 'We promise,' Nikki says. 'Just... Just be gentle. It's my first time,' Lisa adds, nervously giving her consent. 'Oh, we'll be gentle,' Nikki says...
    Models: Casey Calvert, Vienna Black, Justin Hunt

Duration: 54 min 2 s
    Size: 5.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jake Adams sneaks into the family bathroom, removing the shampoos and towels, and hiding them under the sink. When he gets back to the door, his step-sister, Jane Wilde, is there waiting to get in. Jake is chipper, like usual, and Jane scoffs, stating that that's how she knows they're not related since he's too chipper in the morning.She pushes past Jake and gets into the shower. Meanwhile, Jake watches her through a crack in the door, waiting for the payoff from his little prank. When Jane realizes that the shampoos and towels are missing, she calls out to him, asking where her stuff is. Jake appears in the doorway, catching her buck naked. Jane is startled, covering her private parts, telling Jake to stop staring at her! He should be helping her find her stuff instead. Jake then makes a show of looking around the bathroom, checking the drawers. He takes out a washcloth, but doesn't reveal the rest of her items.Jane is still shyly covering her body, though Jake tells her that she shouldn't be shy -- she's hot! Jane is grossed out that her own brother's saying such things! He tells her that he's just paying her a compliment -- they're not blood related, anyway, so it's all good. He tries to give her the washcloth, tickling her, which causes her hands to fly away from her perky breasts as she playfully swats at Jake. However, he takes it a bit too far when he touches her breasts, which causes her to get defensive again.Jane insists that Jake's being SUPER inappropriate. Jake argues that why can't they have a little fun? Who cares what their parents think? Jane is flustered, saying that they shouldn't act on their thoughts, which tells Jake that she thinks of him in inappropriate ways, too. Jake tries encouraging and seducing her again, playfully saying that this can be their little secret. Now that Jane is unable to help casting flirty looks to Jake, she agrees -- as long as he doesn't tell anyone.Jane drops to her knees and takes Jake's cock into her eager mouth, getting him nice and wet. Once he's good to go, he slides his cock into Jane's pussy, giving his sweet sister the ride of her life. When planning this prank, he never thought it'd end like this!
    Models: Jane Wilde, Jake Adams

Duration: 32 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Award-winning adult performer Kissa Sins arrived on set at 11:45 on a bright L.A. morning, barely able to contain her excitement for the scene we were about to shoot: a historic pairing between her and industry legend, 2018's female performer of the year Angela White. When we told Kissa that Angela would be arriving in fifteen minutes, her grin spread from ear-to-ear. But it wasn't time for the ladies to meet just yet. We wanted to capture their first meeting on camera naturally, so we quickly hustled Kissa away to another corner of the house to get ready.When Angela arrived a short time later, Kissa was already in a separate room getting her makeup done. You could feel their excitement nearly bubbling over as they shouted 'I love you!' at each other from across the house.As Kissa got ready, we asked her to tell us how she was feeling about shooting with Angela. 'As soon as she asked me, the anticipation has been building....' Kissa told us, adding that ' now my palms are sweaty and I'm really nervous!' From the other room, Angela echoed her co-star's excitement (and her nervous sweats!):'I have sweaty palms already-- I don't know if I'm going to jump her or...if I'm just going to stand there and stare at her beauty.'With the prep work almost done and the start of the shoot fast approaching, their emotional connection was a theme that kept coming up. When we asked Kissa WHY she chose Angela for this scene, her answer was simple and poignant: 'I do a lot of scenes...but with Angela...she loves me and...to feel LOVED on set or to feel loved during sex is really beautiful for me...and Angela gives me love, so that's why I chose her.'Angela felt the same way. 'I have a very special connection with Kissa,' she told us, her voice thick with emotion. 'I really do LOVE her...'So as we continued chatting with them, what struck us was that these consummate professionals who have shot hundreds of scenes in their illustrious careers were actually NERVOUS, giddy and overcome with emotion. That gave us a pretty good clue that we were in for something special that day.And we were right.Because when the moment finally arrived and Kissa and Angela FINALLY walked into the bedroom and laid on eyes on each other, their love for one another was PALPABLE. As they giggled and embraced, their eyes filling with tears, you had the sense that for them, all the cameras, all the lights...EVERYTHING around them just fell away, and that they were the only two people in the world.For this scene, the intention was always to just let the natural moments unfold, without direction, without interference, or as Angela phrased it: '...to let whatever organically happens occur...to go with the flow.' So that's exactly what we did. We simply let the cameras roll. And the natural beauty of these two gorgeous women pleasuring each other...the intense eroticism of their bodies colliding...the passion and intimacy that we captured that day...was something that none of us had EVER experienced before.Perhaps Angela summed it up best when she said: 'I'm really happy that we're getting the opportunity today to have sex the way we WANT to have sex.'Angela, I couldn't agree more. You all are in for quite a treat!- Bree Mills
    Models: Angela White, Kissa Sins

Duration: 1 h 18 min
    Size: 8.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information