Pro User

Oct 2016

Tiffany Watson is on the phone pleading with her date to call her back. She put a lot of thought into today's activities and can't believe she got ditched. When her stepsister, Nina North, sees her in such a state of disarray, she waits until she hangs up the phone and then asks her what's wrong. Tiffany has been on the phone the last hour trying to find where the hell her date is. Nina can't believe that a girl so beautiful would get treated this way. Tiffany was really looking forward to the dance and now she can't go. Nina is doing her best to console Tiffany but is secretly happy because now she can spend the day with her. The way she sees it, if this guy doesn't want her, she'll take her off her hands. When Nina asks her who her date was, Tiffany doesn't want to tell her. Nina assures her that she can keep a secret. Tiffany agrees to tell but has her stepsister pinkie promise to keep it between them: her date was actually a girl. Nina's mouth drops to the floor; she never knew Tiffany was into girls. Nina has a confession of her own - she's also into girls and has been for a long time. When the girls agree to keep this to themselves, it's pretty clear that they're not just talking about their respective secrets. And when their eyes interlock and finally they kiss, they spend the day exploring each other's bodies.
    Models: Tiffany Watson, Nina North

Duration: 43 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As Lily Rader prepares the massage table, her boss, Samantha Haynes, walks in. Lily thanks her for suggesting this corporate massage day as she's had 8 clients already. When Lily asks Samantha why she hasn't come in for a massage, Samantha explains that she swamped with work and is way too busy. Lily tells her she's being ridiculous and that she should take advantage since it was her idea to begin with. Samantha agrees to 5 minutes and Lily starts working on her shoulders. Lily suggests she take off her skirt as it would be easier to work out some of her lower areas. Samantha doesn't think that it's a good idea and is worried that someone could walk in on them. Lily assures her that no one comes in here when she's working on a client. Satisfied with her answer, Samantha takes off her skirt and lies down. Lily starts working on her back, trying desperately to get all the knots and tension out. When Lily points out that a little oil could help her work on her back better, she suggests Samantha take off her bra. When Samantha hesitates, Lily takes it off for her, adding that it'll make her job that much easier. When Lily starts massaging her ass, Samantha is taken aback at first but can't disagree that she has tension in that area. When Lily starts massaging her pussy, Samantha says that it may be time for her to get back to work. Lily reminds her that she's only done half the massage and that she should turn over so they can finish. She starts playing with her pussy again and makes her cum. Lily rips her clothes off and starts eating Samantha out who cums in her mouth. Lily climbs on top of Samantha for some good old-fashioned tribbing. By the time Lily face fucks Samantha, her pussy is gushing all over her face. With Samantha more than relaxed, it might be a good time to book another evening session with Lily.
    Models: Samantha Hayes, Lily Rader

Duration: 40 min 8 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lutro and the svelte starlet Kira Pavarti are getting hot and heavy together. Kira exposes her perfect feet while walking down the corridor. Each step makes Lutro crave her sweet pussy and those feet are just driving him crazy. He can't wait to suck on those pretty toes. And that is the first thing he does once he gets a hold of her. They then go to the bedroom where Kira removes her panties, showing off her pink pussy. She begins to stroke Lutro's cock with her pretty feet before sticking it in her mouth. Lutro then inserts his thick member in her slit. He pulls out right before cumming and Kira gives him the last strokes with her foot making him jizz all over her cooch.
    Models: Kira Parvati, Lutro

Duration: 29 min 51 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Welcome home honey Dahlia says as she sticks another man's cock in her mouth! Are you enjoying yourself she says as she has him slide his dick into her pussy? What's the matter she says a she screams in pleasure while getting fucked so good by her big dick stud? Do you want to see me cum she says as her poor submissive husband looks on in disbelief as his wife gets fucked proper over and over again!
    Models: Dahlia Sin, Barry Scott

Duration: 24 min 44 s
    Size: 817 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sometimes your wife does things that make you mad, sometimes your wife does things to make you sad. Mahina is is one mean woman, she likes to fuck young studs with big dicks and make her poor husband watch and poke fun at him the whole time she is being fucked! She shows him how big these guys dicks are while sucking them and how good it feels to while fucking them and how good she can cum for a real man. But most of all she let's him know what a loser he is! Married life, ain't it*the best?
    Models: Mahina Zaltana, Billy Glide

Duration: 27 min 47 s
    Size: 1.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Persia has fucked the pool boy, the garbage man, the mail man, the neighbor and even her poor husband's boss but today she took it one step beyond. Today she fucked a guy in front of her husband and while she thought he would hate it but*he looked like he was getting off on it. His cock got harder the more she screamed in ecstasy. Is that a smile on his face as he gets cucked? You be the judge!
    Models: Persia Pele, Mr. Pete

Duration: 24 min 54 s
    Size: 889 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young stud Mugur is hard for Malya, a busty granny with nymphomaniac tendencies. After she lubes up his stiff hard-on with her experienced mouth he introduces his throbbing manhood to her vintage pussy and delivers a body-splitting pounding the lady won't soon forget.
    Models: Malya, Mugur

Duration: 16 min 54 s
    Size: 823 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy blonde Jessa Rhodes sucks Jake's hard cock before giving him a foot job with her soft feet. She then talks dirty to Jake while he titty fucks her big tits. She wants him to choke her and treat her like his perfect sex toy. His cock is throbbing, he fucks her hard until he's about to cum and then cums all over her feet.
    Models: Jessa Rhodes, Jake Adams

Duration: 22 min 27 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love Ramon Nomar, he's such a professional. He's never late, very polite, is a GREAT fuck, learns his lines, plus that accent makes me wet - unfortunately the script he was studying was for the wrong scene! VERY fortunately for him, this is an episode of CUM ON MY TATTOO - no script, no plot, just sex! Today he gets to fuck the director and I think I'll let him direct me, who doesn't like a little roleplay? I'll let him be the boss of me just this one time because I know he'll do the best job possible giving me all the orgasms before he covers me in jizz!
    Models: Joanna Angel, Ramon Nomar

Duration: 28 min 32 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Luna Lovely was home masturbating in sexy lingerie when her dear Tommy Pistol arrived with a bouquet of flowers just for her! It was truly a wonderful gesture, but what she would really like is cum on her tattoo! He was too far away upstairs, so he came down to go down on her sweet twat like a real gentleman. In order to receive his sticky loads, she'd have to be a little rough with his cock meat- no problem! Luna enthusiastically sucked and fucked every last drop of sperm out of her lover's dong to cover her tattoos in his precious man juice! Ah, romance!
    Models: Luna Lovely, Tommy Pistol

Duration: 26 min 4 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information