Pro User

Oct 2016

Gisha Forza is confessing all her fantasies in a white room. As she watches her big ass and boobs she can't help imagining how it would be to engage in wild sex with a hung stud. Ian Scott enters the scene and as soon as he appears the kinky brunette knows all her wild secret fantasies will come true.
    Models: Gisha Forza, Ian Scott

Duration: 28 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 3.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Seth Gamble calls out to his step-sister, Khloe Kapri, needing to use her washroom. Getting no response, he heads into her room to use her ensuite, only to see a sexy video playing on her laptop. Seth is stunned but unable to tear his eyes away from the action -- until he realizes that he's watching his own sister!Khloe steps into the room, demanding to know what her step-brother is doing there. Seth makes up a lie, but then adds that he saw the video on the laptop. It takes a few moments, but Khloe suddenly realizes what video he's talking about. She's horrified! However, while Khloe is disgusted, Seth is thrilled, taunting her about how well she rode that guy's dick.Seth then asks if Khloe knows any girls that can ride HIM like that. She wants nothing to do with him, insisting that she doesn't know any girls who'd be into pervs like him, and to get the hell out of her room. Seth plays it cool as he casually insists that he'll just tell her dad about the video then, if she's not going to play ball. Khloe, not to be outdone by Seth, retaliates saying that she'll tell Seth's mom about how he got himself arrested last summer! Seth then decides to screw them both over by grabbing the laptop and sending the sexy video to their dad. Now that they're both going to be screwed, they may as well make the best of it. In fact, they should hate-fuck!Khloe is stunned, staring at her brother as though he's grown a second head. Why does he want to destroy them both?? Yet, Seth is unfazed, relishing in her dismay. He brags that he can fuck her better than that guy in the sex tape did. Besides, he knows she was faking it, it was obvious. Khloe looks defeated, saying it was really THAT obvious...?Yeah, it was.Realizing that they're both screwed no matter what comes next, Khloe decides to go along with Seth's insane request. It's not long before she's taking Seth's cock into her hot mouth and even hotter pussy. If they're both going down, they may as well have some fun along the way, right?
    Models: Khloe Kapri, Seth Gamble

Duration: 26 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want to suck the souls out of Charlie Dean and Lutro, ride their big hard cocks and have my two tight holes get destroyed! - Cherry Kiss
    Models: Cherry Kiss, Lutro, Charlie Dean

Duration: 35 min 34 s
    Size: 3.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What happens in the office stays in the office. Well, mostly. Then again there are no rules forbidding me to do things that shouldn't happen in the office. Like there is no rule at all that a hot blonde like me shouldn't have sex with my two colleagues, Raul Costa and Chad Rockwell, in the office... at the same time! You know it is all for boosting the morale... and my holes. Sincerely yours, Angelika Grays.
    Models: Angelika Grays, Chad Rockwell, Raul Costa

Duration: 25 min 57 s
    Size: 2.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Chanel Grey, Kate Kennedy, Alex Legend

Duration: 41 min 18 s
    Size: 4.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kristen Scott is sitting on the bed in her bedroom. She has a cellphone to her ear and is talking to Nickey Huntsman. When she greets Nickey, she sits up straighter on the bed and smiles throughout. Kristen mentions that she's nervous about their CPR class since she doesn't have the technique down. Nickey says she's been studying up, so she'd be happy to help her out. Kristen then offers her family's poolside as a place to practice to make it more authentic. Nickey easily agrees, and they plan to meet up in an hour and a half.Kristen leads Nickey to the poolside. Both teens are fully-dressed with their bikinis underneath. Nickey admires the pool, then asks if Kristen's parents know that they are practicing mouth-to-mouth? If they don't and they catch Kristen and Nickey practicing, things could get awkward. Kristen tells her that her parents are out for the day. She also points out that they're both 18 now, so it doesn't really matter.Nickey says that that's true, she just didn't want things to get weird. Kristen assures her that everything is fine, and they begin to strip down to their bikinis. Kristen is distracted briefly by Nickey's perky breasts, though hurriedly follows suit to avoid being caught staring.Nickey lays down on a towel and Kristen hovers over her. There's a little bit of awkwardness and shyness between them as Kristen leans down toward Nickey, but she begins. Nickey helps hold Kristen's hair away from her face as she presses their lips together and starts the chest compressions. At first, the technique is methodical, although the mouth to mouth contact lingers with each attempt. Kristen also starts to hesitate, her eyes drawn more to Nickey's breasts as her hands hover above before doing compressions.When Kristen does CPR the third time, their lips linger long enough that Nickey giggles, teasing that that was more like a kiss than CPR! Kristen's embarrassed and apologizes, but Nickey assures her that it's okay -- in fact, she liked it! They come together for a sensual makeout session that leads to Kristen inviting Nickey into her home.
    Models: Nickey Huntsman, Kristen Scott

Duration: 44 min 16 s
    Size: 4.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Kiara Night, Rocco Siffredi

Duration: 50 min 33 s
    Size: 5.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My wife Kora Cummings*is an ex rock chick who has been in a few rock videos. Fingaz married her and tried his best to please her in the bedroom*but she wanted a real man. Her words not mine. So I had no choice but to watch her over and over getting fucked, night after night with some new hot stud Barry Scott. Well let me tell you, be smart, don't ever marry a hot chick who is a SLUT or you will end up like a loser. Yeah, that's right I am a real loser, so my wife says. Her words not mine. P.S Kora I have feelings too XOXO
    Models: Kora Cummings, Barry Scott, Fingaz

Duration: 23 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 899 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Karma Rx is a legal assistant for a very aggressive lawsuit happy lawyer who believes that a current supreme court judge just may have appeared in an old gangbang video. When he is hit with a massive federal indictment for his false accusations, she must come to the help of her boss Codey Steele . Poor guy - he only wanted some publicity and to possibly run for president one day. Karma knows the only way to get him back on his feet and back into the game is to make him strong and self assured again. Something that only a pair of massive mammaries can do for a man. Codey gets s happy when he sucks on tits. He literally goes crazy and soon enough is rock hard and fucking the hell out of his sexy assistant. From titty fucking to tonsil pounding, he is balls deep in her wet pussy all over that office. Let there be cum!
    Models: Karma Rx, Codey Steele

Duration: 30 min 56 s
    Size: 3.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alexa Grey stands in the kitchen, surrounded by desserts that look just as delectable as she does. Her red and black sexy lingerie hugs her sensuous curves, showing off her full figure. While she prepares her next batch of goodies, she can't resist licking the spoon, running her tongue through the white frosting. As she sneaks a treat or two while baking, some of the tasty morsels falling onto her breasts, she receives a text message from her beau. He's on his way home, and, boy, is he in for a sweet surprise! She puts aside cupcakes for him, but when her lover, Mam Steel, comes home, it's clear that he's only hungry for her! He starts by cupping her breasts, licking and sucking on them, but that's not enough -- he wants more. After Alexa is hoisted onto the counter, he runs his hands along her shapely thighs to her pussy, drawing aside her lacy panties. He leans down and eagerly eats her out, much to his voluptuous vixen's delight. Alexa makes sure to get a taste of Mam, too, as she gives him a deep blowjob, getting him ready for the cherry on top. When she bends over the counter and invites him inside, the desserts lay forgotten, merely serving as a colorful backdrop for their passionate embrace.
    Models: Alexa Grey, Mam Steel

Duration: 40 min 14 s
    Size: 4.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information