Models: Kira Noir

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ryan Driller walks into the massage parlor and looks around the establishment with purpose. Jasmine Jae rounds the corner to greet him, then seeing that he's a police officer she has a surprised look on her face. She approaches Ryan and asks him what he's doing here. 'Excuse me... can I help you with something, officer? You don't seem like you're here for a massage, are you?' she asks. Ryan looks at Jasmine and says 'No ma'am... are you Mrs. Jae?' She looks at him suspiciously and asks, 'What seems to be the problem, officer?'Ryan explains that her daughter got caught shoplifting and is now being held at the precinct. 'We tried calling the house and there was no answer. She suggested we call you here at your place of business but the line was busy. She was practically in tears when she asked me to come to see if you were here.' Jasmine is concerned for her daughter and is shocked that he didn't bring her along. 'Your daughter was caught stealing red-handed. Until she's charged or the bail money is raised we can't let her go.' Jasmine tells Ryan that her daughter just made a mistake and that she's normally a very good girl. 'Couldn't you just let her off just this once?' she pleads. The officer explains that he can't just simply let her go. Jasmine begs to add that if he can let her daughter go, she can talk to her and make sure she never steals again. Ryan shakes his head saying that unfortunately, he can't do anything. As Jasmine is trying to negotiate, she readjusts her robe and it opens slightly to reveal silky smooth lingerie.Ryan tries to maintain a professional demeanor but it's clear he's enthralled by the view. 'This is highly against protocol ma'am, I'm not even supposed to be here,' he says. She notices that he's staring at her chest. 'I'm up here, honey,' she smiles knowing she's got him exactly where she wants him. 'How about a massage? You spend your time protecting our civilians, maybe I could do something for the boys in blue?' she asks. 'Oh yeah.... like what?' he asks suspiciously. 'Oh, just a simple massage...' she says. 'And what do you want in return? Let me guess....you want me to let your daughter go?' Jasmine just smiles while Ryan thinks it over and says, 'Let's have that massage first, and we'll see how things go.' Jasmine smiles and says 'That's good enough for me... Follow me, please.'She leads him to the private massage room. He looks around nodding positively and asks 'So what do you want me to do here?' She approaches him to start undressing him but he pulls back and says woah there. He explains that he cannot under any circumstances let a civilian near his gun, especially not with it loaded. He takes off his belt and puts it with his gun holster to the side. 'Now, you can undress me,' he says. She does so, remarking how strong and authoritative he seems in his uniform.Then Jasmine leads him over to the shower. She starts massaging him under the running water, making small talk about how tired he must be from chasing bad guys all day. He closes his eyes remarking how good it feels to have a moment to decompress. Jasmine grabs his dick, starts stroking it and says, 'You know, I have my own experience handling loaded weapons...' Ryan pulls away a little and asks her if this is part of the massage. She smiles and tells him that she saw him checking her out while she was undressing. She adds that there's no one here but them. He considers what she just said for a moment and remarks that it does feel good. He lets her continue. After some time, she motions him to the mat and says that they'll have even more fun over there. 'Here.... let's try something fun' Jasmine says. She takes his hand and puts it in the bowl and asks him to spread it all over her chest. Ryan remarks how amazing her tits feel in his hands. She lets him play with them momentarily until she tells him that he needs to keep going. He helps her oil her body up and then she oils up his as he lays back and relaxes. He mentions that he could get used to something like this. She starts body sliding on him, playfully reminding him not to get too used to this, that she is only doing this for her daughter!
    Models: Jasmine Jae, Ryan Driller

Duration: 53 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sabrisse woke up feeling sexy. She stands in front of the window feeling the warm winter sun touching her body which gets her really horny. No one is there to pleasure her except herself and in order to get on with her day she must touch herself all over. Watch the gorgeous babe sensually masturbate.
    Models: Sabrisse

Duration: 19 min 18 s
    Size: 2.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Noisy neighbor Parker Marx has pissed off Belinda Bee for the last time. She goes to see him where sweet talking Parker, who doesn't even speak her language, seduces her! Belinda is excited to know that he wants to fuck her. She grabs his cock and sucks it like a seasoned pro. She then spreads her pussy open to take a deep hard pounding. Belinda moans with each deep thrust before getting a hot facial from her young neighbor.
    Models: Belinda Bee, Parker Marx

Duration: 26 min 21 s
    Size: 2.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kira Noir and Demi Sutra, two close friends, step out onto a balcony with glasses to ring in the New Year together. Standing side-by-side and gazing out, they reflect upon what they want their New Year's resolutions to be. Demi almost instantly insists that she's going to try and be more honest. Kira gushes that that's a good one and that she'll do that, too! So where should they start?The two friends get some light things off their chest in the spirit of being honest. They both aren't fond of a certain coworker at work, Demi hates her new shoes...Kira can't believe Demi hates the new shoes. They look amazing on her -- Demi looks great! Demi is flustered, insisting that she's really glad that Kira thinks so. There is chemistry between the women as they exchange sultry looks, though they both seem hesitant to make the first move.Then Kira's eyes fall on Demi's full lips. She admits, since they're being honest, that she wants to know how Demi makes her lips look so perfect. Demi takes Kira by the hand with a smile and says she has a few lip glosses with her. She's happy to show her how to do the makeup!Demi leads Kira inside and they both get comfortable on the couch. Demi digs her lip glosses from her purse, giving Kira some pointers for getting the perfect, natural look. She doesn't think Kira has much to worry about because her lips are beautiful -- she's gorgeous! Now it's Kira's turn to be flustered as she accepts the compliments, then leans forward with her lips parted as Demi begins applying lip gloss to them.As Demi carefully works on Kira's lips, the heat between them builds. They can't help but to flirt with one another, entranced by each other's beauty. As Demi gets caught up in the moment, she admits that she's kind of always wanted to kiss Kira, even though they're friends... Is that weird? Is she being TOO honest now? Kira insists that it isn't weird and that she's thought about it, too. Since it's New Year's, they may as well give it a try, right?The girls come together in a sensual kiss without reservation. They hold the kiss for a few moments, then draw apart -- only long enough for Demi to declare that she wants Kira to take her dress off. So turned on by each other, they strip down to explore their secret feelings for one another.It doesn't take long for them both to dive into each other's sweet pussies with tongues and fingers, eager to please. The fire between them burns as they make each other come undone, delivering mind-blowing orgasms. It looks like they may be more than friends going into the New Year!Story inspired by an original submission by our very own Girlsway model, Kira Noir!
    Models: Kira Noir, Demi Sutra

Duration: 33 min 33 s
    Size: 3.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feast your eyes on Lana Roy's perfect poundable ass and watch her get banged and gaped wide by Kristof Cale's big hard cock. Enjoy!
    Models: Lana Roy, Kristof Cale

Duration: 28 min 47 s
    Size: 3.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The stunning babe Nancy Ace is up for a surprise for her beloved Martin Martinelli. The hottie would love to give him something special, give herself completely to him!
    Models: Nancy Ace, Martin Martinelli

Duration: 25 min 35 s
    Size: 2.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jessie Lee shakes her wet ass and bouncing, glistening tits. This fishnet-wearing, tatted-up beauty is all oiled-up and waiting for something stiff and sticky to fill her in. And Jessy Jones has JUST the right rock-hard cock that her dick-starved slit's been waiting for. Jessy's going to use that massive and throbbing fuck-stick to blast Jessie's oily holes, and Jessie's going to use her dripping tongue and tight snatch to milk his fat balls. Together, they're gonna make each other scream and spurt like never before.
    Models: Jessie Lee, Jessy Jones

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Size: 2.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Mery Monroe, Rocco Siffredi

Duration: 57 min 22 s
    Size: 6.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Asian babe Miyabi joins her boyfriend Toby for a hot make-out session. They follow with a sensual sex session, ending with quavering orgasms for both!
    Models: Miyabi, Toby

Duration: 21 min 10 s
    Size: 2.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information