Pro User

Oct 2016

Romi Rain is looking for a special gift for her husband Eric. When she shows up at the Nuru Spa, greeted by Sara Luvv, she finds exactly what she's looking for. Eric's buddies have been boasting about this place to him for weeks but Romi doesn't know everything involved. That Thursday when she brings her husband in for the massage, Sara is excited to show them around. Eric is a bit nervous his wife will find out what the spa is all about. Sara explains what the massage entails, nervous that she could freak the fuck out at any moment. Romi seems very excited, but when the cards begin to fall, Romi makes a new plan, one that Sara might have a bit of trouble letting be. Romi takes control, and allows Sara to fall to the side. You don't want to miss what comes next!
    Models: Romi Rain, Sara Luvv, Eric Masterson

Duration: 30 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey, My name's Tasha Reign. Today, I get to fulfill a fantasy that I've always dreamed about. That is having anal sex with Keisha Grey. My favorite part about Keisha Grey are her natural tities. They're so bouncy! I just want to lather them up, get them nice and wet, nice and soapy and push them up against the glass in the shower. She's so hot and, she has such a nice ass! I want to take a dildo and make her suck on it and, I want to put it in between her pussy and her ass cheeks. Spread it open and fuck her really hard, and really deep. I want to make her cum, just for me! I think it'd be so hot.... don't you?
    Models: Keisha Grey, Tasha Reign

Duration: 24 min 16 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The petite little fisting 'sexpert' Doris has a new pupil with a supposedly flexible pussy. Well, Miss Ivy will be the judge of that, right? Blonde Anastasia seems to be a bit tense in the beginning, but as it regularly happens, she quickly realizes how awesome Doris' treatment feels.
    Models: Gina Gerson, Anastasia Blonde

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Coco, though not a regular in our fisting series, is not a total rookie in the art. She had her fun times in the past and she returns today to refresh those sweet-sweet memories, but this time not on the receiving end. Ani will be the one who can demonstrate the flexibility of her pussy... and your job is to watch and enjoy their show.
    Models: Coco de Mal, Ani Black Fox

Duration: 23 min 23 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anina came back for more! The gorgeous kitten loved the previous fisting session so much that she has returned to 'get some more education'. Her tutor is the lecherous and sex-obsessed minx, Doris Ivy who may have small hands, but her techniques are unique and quite amazing.
    Models: Gina Gerson, Anina Silk

Duration: 23 min 46 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bartscha sweet. trimmed pussy had a whole new experience today by the hand of Ennie. You surely guessed that it was a fisting session, something that the blonde vixen loved so much that she signed up for future occasions... so it is very likely we didn't see her for the last time.
    Models: Bartscha, Ennie Sweet

Duration: 23 min 45 s
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It would be hard to decide which one of the girls is a bigger perv... Doris or Mira. But they surely have equally great fun with this fisting session. Doris's slender but agile hand sinks really deep into Mira's tight pussy, spreading it to the limits and making Mira cum harder than ever.
    Models: Gina Gerson, Mira Cuckold

Duration: 30 min 17 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The fisting sessions are still popular among the girls. Susan, for example, is a returning guest who wants to feel this overwhelming still addictive sensation again. She wants to feel when a hand spreads her wet pussy wide apart, penetrating her nice and deep... she wants to cum once again just as she did last time. Ennie will be her help in fulfilling her wishes.
    Models: Ennie Sweet, Susan Ayn

Duration: 25 min 16 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Brunette babe Anna Taylor tempts her man Sane with her sexy body. They make out passionately, then she slips his cock in her mouth before fucking her hard until she gets covered with cum on her ass.
    Models: Anna Taylor

Duration: 23 min 42 s
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Red is a color of passion, making promises of something hot and exciting. Maybe this is the reason why hot teen Dolce Vita (nice nick, eh?) wears it. She wants to impress her newest boyfriend, probably (and very likely) craving for his big cock. Don't worry, sweetie, you'll get it very soon.
    Models: Dolce Vita

Duration: 19 min 53 s
    Size: 882 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information