Pro User

Oct 2016

This summer is magical for Felicia Kiss. Like a fantasy coming through with all the exciting flirts, spontaneous sex and anal sessions. This is one of those occasions when sweet young Felicia has her tight, sweet asshole banged by the rich playboy, Renato, under the clear blue sky. WoW!
    Models: Felicia Kiss

Duration: 24 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Maia crawled towards Pete, who was admiring her in the mirror - if only there were two of her! She enjoyed making out with her own reflection, and Pete became erect at the sight of her perky pink natural tits and her booty in hugged in tight denim shorts. She has a long list of sexual exploits she prefers - sloppy sex, lots of spit, and she certainly likes anal and cumming hard on cocks. Today, Pete would be fucking her face and tiny holes, after she masturbates herself into a frenzy and shows him how well she uses her mouth as a submissive little slut. Face down, ass up! Such a good girl.
    Models: Maia Davis, Mr. Pete

Duration: 35 min 37 s
    Size: 1.73 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Naomi is the best maid of the day, hands down (and tits out). Her precious service are welcomed, appreciated and... well, after a time, it is expected. But luckily Naomi doesn't mind to serve the best way possible, even if it means she has to put her mouth and pussy into good work.
    Models: Naomi Montana

Duration: 22 min 4 s
    Size: 979 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Growing up in Montana, I always thought I had some serious star power, and walking around on the bustling Hollywood Walk of Fame, even as a tourist, gets me super-inspired and makes me feel just like a movie star! Of course, sometimes you really luck out and run into a real star like I did with my idol, Lena Nicole! I love all her movies, and she's sooo hot... and when I told her I wanted to be a star and she said I had potential, I just about wet myself! She offered to give me a bit of 'pre-audition' coaching and took me up to her swanky Hollywood suite and I just couldn't stop my jaw from dropping, the whole thing was so unreal! Of course, things got even crazier when Lena told me to take my clothes off, but if anybody knows how to become big in the industry it's her, so I've just gotta trust and do what she says, right? Well wait until you see what we ended up filming together, I'm not so sure I can use it for an audition tape after all, but hey, who wouldn't kill to have their own celebrity sex tape?!
    Models: Lena Nicole, Serena Blair

Duration: 34 min 55 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carter Cruise and Riley Reed brainstorm on how they can seduce Chloe Amour and Jenna Sativa. Riley talks about Jenna to Carter and they focus on their best strategy to manipulate one girl at a time. What Riley and Carter didn't know was that Chloe and Jenna were fabricating their own plan to seduce the girls. With Chloe being the leader on one side, and Carter on the other, makes for a pretty intense scenario!Chloe and Jenna show up at Carter's where they all become acquainted. With Chloe and Carter's experience in massaging, Chloe will take on Riley and Carter will massage Jenna. Focusing on their necks and shoulders, the girls begin to ease up and relax where Carter suggests to take out some oil. Chloe loves Riley's top and recommends she removes it so no massage oil would ruin it and Jenna does the same with her dress. By accident, Carter drops some oil on Jenna's pretty bra where she suggests Jenna removes it. Riley not wanting Jenna to be alone naked, takes off her bra too. During the time, Chloe offers that both Riley and Jenna lay down on the table so they can focus on other areas of these half naked beauties.Chloe begins her manipulation on Riley, showing off her massage skills and advocating it loud enough where Carter could hear. But Carter is onto Chloe, and plays the same game. The girls mimic one another, ordering the girls to remove their clothes. Riley turns around on her stomach looking right at Jenna's beautiful face while Chloe and Carter merge their hands down towards the girls pussies. All girls agree that they were all playing the same game and eager to begin a mind-blowing foursome!
    Models: Chloe Amour, Carter Cruise, Riley Reid, Jenna Sativa

Duration: 36 min 38 s
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Belonging to a Christian family, Tara Morgan sits on her couch reading the bible. Nina Elle being her step mother and wife to a pastor, knows the importance of family faith. Nina walks into her home frustrated, seeing Tara on the couch. She was supposed to be at church but never made it. Tara apologizes, saying she didn't have a ride to get there, but was catching up on her bible studies. This wasn't good enough for Nina, as she grabbed her step daughter's hand and sent her to her room to repent. Nina feels guilty not showing her step daughter the way in being a good Christian girl and decides to go see Tara so they can read the good book together.Nina sits down with Tara, discussing her thoughts and concerns about how things used to be in the house before she came into the family. Nina was concerned about Tara's sexuality, not wanting her to make the same mistakes she did when she was young. Tara assures her step mother that she would never have sex without proper protection. Shushing her daughter not to use the word protection in the house, she was actually referring to anal sex. Nina explains that anal sex is technically not a sin as Tara wants to know more about how anal sex works but Nina doesn't feel too comfortable explaining the intricate details of anal sex, now that she's a woman of the Lord. Tara is so intrigued with learning new things with Nina and makes a bargain with her. Tara states that If Nina shows her how it feels to have anal sex, she will show Nina what her first step mom Brandy showed her. Nina complies wanting the best for her step daughter.Eager to get started, Tara kisses her mother on the lips but Nina is startled exclaiming she was her mother and girls are not supposed to kiss each other. But Nina made a promise to help her daughter out any way possible. Tara unzips Nina dress, caressing her mother's huge breasts with her mouth and tongue. Nina was thirsty to see under Tara's dress and have Tara show her everything she learnt from her first step mommy. Tara places herself between Nina's legs, sucking and spitting on her pussy. Nina reciprocates leading Tara to an epic orgasm. Now it was time for Tara to learn the pleasures of an anal orgasm. Nina digs her tongue deep into Tara's asshole, teaching her what she now must do to her. Making Nina's hole nice and wet, she licks and fondles it making her very proud. Tara confesses that she had toys left behind by Brandy, which included a long pink dildo and a strap on. Nina inserts the dildo in and out of her ass, while Tara strokes her mother's pussy until she moans with satisfaction. It was Tara's turn to fill her hole with a strap on. Before anything, Tara wanted to gain comfort by reading the bible while being pounded with a huge dildo. Placing herself on top of her mother, Nina penetrates her ass screaming in frenzy. It was time to pray and thank the lord for giving them the pleasures they've experienced today.
    Models: Tara Morgan, Nina Elle

Duration: 33 min 40 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Being in school nowadays isn't easy, especially when people love to gossip. After her first anal experience, Tara Morgan confided in a friend at school which turned out to be the worst idea because now, everyone knows and is calling her a slut and saying it's gross to have sex with your step mom. Pretty upset about it, Tara needed to tell her step mom Nina Elle. Tara describes the torment shes going through at school, but Nina comforting her daughter , reassures their isn't anything wrong with having anal sex, especially with her step mom, and thinks that they should try it one more time to have a better understanding and to feel better about herself. Watch Tara Morgan and Nina Elle embrace the pleasures of anal intimacy that god gave to us all to enjoy!
    Models: Tara Morgan, Nina Elle

Duration: 24 min 30 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Livia is a hot blooded granny. She always was a summer child; her constant happiness and her sex obsession is a good proof of that. Even now, over her youth, she tends to pick up younger guys to give them a head for fun, or right on their cock, just like now.
    Models: Livia

Duration: 26 min 51 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Adriana Chechik's father has had enough. Adriana is out of control and she needs someone who can teach her some manners. Going out all the time, partying, and being promiscuous is not what a teenager should be focusing on. Adriana's father packs her clothes and sends her off to Dana DeArmond's home, a strict but fair matron ready to take in Adriana and set on changing this ruthless lassie. Adriana is introduced to Jade Nile, one of Dana's Pupil's. Jade was taken in by Dana when she was 18 years old after she ran away from home. Jade, wearing an all white dress intimidated Adriana a bit, not sure how to feel about her new surroundings.Dana walks into Jade and Adriana's bedroom holding a housewarming present for Adriana. She opens it, confused and somewhat taken back, not knowing how to react with what was inside; a white dress identical to Jade's. Adriana was instructed to put it on and go downstairs for suppertime. Jade offered to help Adriana into her new clothes, but Jade also couldn't help but to feel a strong sexual desire towards her new twin sister, making her wet in between her legs. At the dinner table, both girls were ordered to eat synchronously, as they were now, Dana's secret Twins. Jade couldn't help herself but to play footsie with her new sister and touch the rim of Adriana's dress. Adriana felt the sexual tension and asked her new mother if they could be excused as Adriana was tired from a long day.Snuggling beside one another in bed, Dana tucks in both girls wishing them sweet dreams. Dana embraces Jade, making Adriana ask if they always kissed like that. Jade leans forward saying its time to kiss her new sister. Jade urges they have to be quiet, not to wake up Dana and be punished for misbehaving. Jade and Adriana remove their underwear, moaning in excitement, feeling naughty knowing if they got caught, the consequences would be severe. Will mommy find out about the twins disobedience? Watch and find out!
    Models: Adriana Chechik, Jade Nile

Duration: 31 min 8 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jack Vegas hadn't dreamed in a million years he would be meeting Samantha Rone, a young delicious girl all grown up who he used to babysit, who's now working at the Nuru Massage Spa. Samantha is very happy to see Jack after all this time and always thought of Jack as a father figure. Samantha wants to make sure Jack is absolutely sure he wants to proceed with the treatment with all things considered. Jack is a regular here so he is used to the routine, but is he really prepared to have his cock filling with the innocent girl he used to babysit? Only one way to find out!
    Models: Samantha Rone, Jack Vegas

Duration: 30 min 33 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information