Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey guys,Cheerleaders. Do I even need to say any more? Those short skirts, limber bodies, and a big ol' pair of pom-poms bouncing around. This cute little chick Ariana came by for a massage and even though she wasn't in her uniform, her skirt was certainly short enough and those pom-poms were definitely bouncing! Once I find out that she's going to the same college my girlfriend coaches cheerleading at, that gives me an easy 'in'. And by 'in', I mean my dick 'in' that hot pink mouth of hers. I tell her that if she wants to get on the squad she's got to play nice, and once Ariana knows the score, you can bet she changes her tune. She does a great job of cheering my dick on as I push it all the way down her throat, and blast my jizz all over that sweet, impressionable face of hers. I think I even came up with a new cheer for her to try out. 'Gimme a D! 'D'!' Yep, I gave her my D all right!
    Models: Ariana Marie, Steven St. Croix

Duration: 27 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Penny Pax takes a break from studying, and gives her step cousin Jade Nile a call feeling homesick. Jade encourages Penny to come for a visit but will be the only one at the house for the weekend. The step cousin's enjoy a relaxing afternoon at Jade's painting one another's toe nails. Reminiscing about the past, the step cousins share their feelings on how much they appreciate one another and the love they share from being raised together at such a young age. Jade is interested to know more about the massage classes Penny is taking in school and would love for her to practice on her. Penny agrees that practicing on a family member would probably be more relaxing and less stressful. Watch Penny and Jade reunite as well as engage in an unforeseen lesbian affair!
    Models: Penny Pax, Jade Nile

Duration: 35 min 17 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Penny Pax, Jade Nile

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Jade Nile

Duration: 2 min 48 s
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Casey Calvert really needed to talk to someone regarding her sexual identity but it definitely couldn't be her mom since she didn't know how she would take the news. So Casey thinks about the next best person which is her mom's best friend, Kendra Lust. Casey knocks on Kendra's door, and is greeted with open arms. Reassuring Kendra she wasn't in any trouble, Casey explains that her mom is always curious when she will have a boyfriend but Casey isn't interested in boys, never has and never will be...Kendra is extremely understanding about Casey's situation and is willing to help her any which way she can so Casey can feel more at ease with herself and her sexuality. Casey is so nervous to tell her mom and has no clue how to break the news, so Kendra proposes they role play. Things heat up when Kendra takes her role as Casey's mother to heart, telling Casey that she could confide in her and show her daughter all she needed to know.Kendra grabs Casey by her neck, pulling her closer to her mouth. Kendra takes Casey's hand placing it over her mother's nipples, using her fingers in a circular motion making them nice and hard. Removing Casey's top, Kendra licks her subtle nipples, then placing her huge tits on hers, rubbing them together. Kendra teases Casey's pussy through her underwear, promising her to get it nice and wet.Want to know what else Kendra teaches her 'daughter'? Watch and find out!
    Models: Kendra Lust, Casey Calvert

Duration: 31 min 12 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Ashley Luvbug, Tommy Gunn

Duration: 49 min 18 s