Pro User

Oct 2016

Don Fernando has his way with women. Somehow he still manages to lure the sweetest teens into the bushes, despite of his age. Look at Belle, for instance. She is just perfect with those lovely boobs, the cutsie face and with that adorable clam... especially when she has an old cock in her mouth.
    Models: Belle Claire

Duration: 28 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poor Lexi Belle ... Her damn boss took away her super comfy plush chair at work and is making Lexi to sit on some ugly wooden one that hurt her back. Lexi is in so much pain that she can't even feel her own ass! But Lexi is in good hands. Lena Nicole reassures Lexi she will take great care of her and arrange for a special massage technique for situations like these! They proceed to the massage room where Lena watches Lexi get undressed for her massage. Lexi thinks nothing of it since they are both girls and have the same body parts ... Why would it be so awkward ... right? Lena pays close attention to Lexi's ass, massaging it thoroughly with her elbows and fingers. But Lena also has a plan to get inside that beautiful pink pussy. Being very sneaky and subtle, manages to throw in a little finger touch just between Lexi's pussy lips. Lena is not only good at massaging a tight buttocks, but she's extremely good at getting what she wants. Lena removes all of her clothing and throws herself onto Lexi. Lexi is quite alarmed, but Lena assures her this is all part of the healing process. Will Lexi continue with Lena's 'special massage techniques' or will she call it quits and deal with a bruised bottom? Only one way to find out!
    Models: Lexi Belle, Lena Nicole

Duration: 34 min 50 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today Britney Amber is promoting her new bath and massage gel for television, but her real motive today is something way different then that. Wanting to take pictures of the view for her website, she notices someone standing in the corner. He introduces himself as Eric Masterson, a friend of the executive producer. Eric admitted to Britney he was having problems with his wife and wanted to take a load off by getting out of the house. Britney noticed he was tense around the neck and back area and offers a massage in the bathtub with her new massage oil. Eric couldn't decline such an offer from a big celebrity like Britney. He undresses and sits in the bath, where Britney joins in completely nude. Britney places herself behind Eric, massaging him with her gigantic breasts. She then has Eric turn around to massage his whole front side . Eric is so horny at this point with his penis fully erect. Britney continues to titty fuck erect but Eric is in such awe and can't believe this is actually happening. Britney promises him she is only here to help him relax and forget about his marital problems..But Eric doesn't know about Britney's ulterior motive that will blow your mind!
    Models: Britney Amber, Eric Masterson

Duration: 18 min 36 s
    Size: 931 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey Guys,Eric here with a story from hell. I call up my buddy Ryan McLane asking for help. The girl I'm dating, Cherry Morgan is killing me; telling me she loves me, wanting to move in together...I needed to get the hell out of this mess! And the best way this plan was fail proof would be our trip to Vegas. I ask Ryan to entice Cherry by using his breakup as a pity ploy and to lure her into sucking Ryan's dick. There's no way I'm shacking up with a slut caught in the act! Once we arrived at the hotel, Ryan left for a bit while I convinced Cherry to show some love to him since he was feeling down from the breakup. She was hesitant, but took the bait. Once Ryan came back it was my queue to hit the road and let Ryan do his magic. Using his charm, Ryan explains that he needs to relax and unwind from all the massaging he does on a daily basis. Cherry offers him a rub down and says he loves Eric so much she is willing to get naked and do whatever he asks of her. I walk in on Cherry and Ryan doing the nasty, so I want in on the action and ask Cherry to take care of me too. She sucks and strokes my dick until I explode all over her face. Cherry proud of herself states that her performance merits our relationship to go too the next level...Well she must be on another planet because I made it clear that there is no 'us' now that she fucked my best friend. Cherry was confused and bewildered but needless to say my plan worked and I was home free!Eric
    Models: Cherry Morgan, Eric Masterson, Ryan McLane

Duration: 19 min 52 s
    Size: 991 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jaclyn is not a lady for those guys who won't put effort into the relationship, let it be money, attention or good sex. The dark haired vixen is a high-maintenance woman, and she require her man to be hers 24/7. In return, she gives him the most sensual sex ever. What do you think, would you be up for the task?
    Models: Jaclyn Taylor

Duration: 30 min 41 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Having a tiresome yet awesome evening with Alex, I decided to get up and take a shower to take advantage of a gorgeous day. I hear the door open of the hotel room where I see Addison Avery. I asked Addison if she still wanted to go hiking and she was all up for it. We put on our hiking clothes and off we went! The scenery was so beautiful, we could stay up here all day and enjoy the view. Nothing can make the day more perfect than us capturing a moment kissing. We find a little remote spot where I whip out my boobs for Addison. The sun was now setting so it was time to head back to the hotel where we can play some more. We want to be dirty girls, so we take our friends camera and start taking off our clothes. We eat each other pussies out, our mouths our covered in pussy juice. I watch Addison lick my pussy lips with the tip of her tongue. It's my turn to get a piece of that action. I eat her out until she moans from sensitivity. We kiss to taste out juices. We both realize we have no idea where Alex so we thought it would be best to find her, but we were too lazy to put our clothes back on because you never know when will be horny again for round two!From Addison Avery and Jenna Ashley
    Models: Jenna Ashley, Addison Avery

Duration: 25 min 15 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tommy called the Nuru agency from his hotel room in hopes of getting a great massage today. He only heard good things from people and decided to try it out. Being on holiday, he needed some pampering and also a little extra ... The agency sends Katrina, A smoking hot brunette with awesome tats and a nice rack. Tommy and Katrina take a nice almost like romantic shower together, where she rubs his muscular body and seduces him to please her at the same time. It's not long after they get in the tub and the action really starts. See Katrina play with Tommy's cock in different ways and a massage you only dreamed you were a part of!
    Models: Katrina Jade, Tommy Gunn

Duration: 30 min 25 s
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy GILF Szandi controls her own company from home , but like everyone, she needs a little break from time to time. That's where Rob, her young pet-boy comes into the picture. The hot mature lady keeps him around to satisfy her wet pussy whenever she needs a relief from the work.
    Models: Szandi

Duration: 24 min 19 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

'If you catch me, you can fuck me' These are the rules of Tina's game and Albert is happy to participate. With a blindfold over his eyes, he wildly grabs around, aroused, desperately trying to find the girl to give her what she deserves.
    Models: Tina Kay

Duration: 19 min 45 s
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Horny and cock craving bitches pussy licked, pounded hard, and covered in thick cum
    Models: Beverly Bliss, Gina Valentino, Ginger Lynn, Scott Hampton, Tom Byron, Marc Wallice

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information