Pro User

Oct 2016

Having a romantic evening by the pool, Cayla and Taylor lie side by side eye flirting with each other while lighting some candles. They giggle from excitement and anticipation. Cayla and Taylor have been longing for each other for some time and it shows in how they kiss one another. With the perfect atmosphere, our girls begin to caress each other.With all the candles lit, they waste no time. They gently touch one another's shoulders and undergarments and slowly, Cayla undresses Taylor starting from the top. They kiss gently and smile at one another. Their shyness comes out by their giggles but the connection between Taylor and Cayla is still strong. Cayla begins to undress Taylor, but does not stop kissing her. Their mutual desire is so strong. Slowly removing Taylor's top, she fondles her perky breasts, sucking on a nipple. She can tell this is making Cayla very wet. Taylor cannot control her desire and urges to have Cayla's breast in her mouth, she quickly removes it as well as her own. Taylor can't control her fingers and massages Cayla's beautiful shaved pussy. This feels so good to Cayla, you can tell by her grins and moans. She puts her hand on Taylor's to get more leverage and so that she doesn't stop fingering her. Cayla slowly moves her way to pleasure her lover, Taylor's pussy is already wet and ready to be pleased by Taylor's warm mouth. Cayla slowly licks Taylor up and down, making sure she doesn't miss an inch or her juicy pussy. She places her fingers deep inside Taylor's pussy. Taylor removes Cayla's underwear and begins to pleasure her the same way Cayla did. She rubs her clitoris in anticipation for her lover to orgasm. Our teen lesbians switch positions so they can pleasure themselves with their lover's hot and wet pussies over their faces. Cayla sees that Taylor will orgasm any second now and focuses on touching her in the right spot. She moans harder and harder in ecstasy. The experience is Euphoric.
    Models: Taylor Sands, Cayla Lyons

Duration: 28 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

With the perfect hotel view in Hollywood, I decided to go take a dip in the pool and scope out any hot chicks with my girl, Alex. Alex takes no time to get undressed and joins me in my search for some pool side babes. But being as horny as I am, we decided to go back to our room and make out and more. I set up my camera because I have to tape everyone I fuck with. I decide to get down to business and lick Alex's pussy and focus on her clit since I know what she likes. I then make her eat my pussy and put the camera close to her beautiful face so I can see her tongue stroke my pierced clit. Its Alex's turn to get off again so I take my position under her pussy and make her cum all over my face. She can't get enough of my clit and wants more of my juice in her mouth, so I couldn't say no to another orgasm!All this pussy licking made me hungry! Time to eat!
    Models: Alex Tanner, Addison Avery

Duration: 28 min 57 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sometimes it is more rewarding to get to an agreement than continue the senseless rivalry. This was Xander's idea when he decided to accept the offer of his rival, P.I. especially that she offered something that the guy couldn't say no to... namely her big tits, and wet, tight pussy.
    Models: Ava Addams

Duration: 26 min 52 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jenna Sativa and Goldie were up late studying. They wake up to the light of the sun creeping into the bedroom. Goldie calls her mom to see when she can come pick her up. Her mom tells her it might be hours until she can drive over to get her. This adds to Jenna's excitement, because she has been feeling Goldie's legs all night long. They compare their budding chests and use their warm mouths to stimulate each other's pert nipples.As the level of their passion increases they help one another out of their panties and begin to admire their beautiful teenage bodies. When they kiss you can tell they become hornier with each on, and before long Jenna is fingering Goldie's shaved pussy, and gently licking her. Soon, Jenna starts tribbing with Goldie to show her just how important it is for her to have an orgasm with her.They are closer to their orgasms with each moment, and in order to get a better feeling for Goldie, Jenna puts her on the headboard and licks her pussy until she cums hard on Jenna's face. Goldie repays the favor by eating out Jenna's perfect pussy in 69. Jenna can't contain her screams and before too long, Goldie has Jenna cumming and screaming as Jenna lets her body shudder, and her dark sultry eyes roll back in her head from ecstasy.
    Models: Jenna Sativa, Goldie Glock

Duration: 19 min 15 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A group of horny couple in an intense rain stormhave a hardcore orgy
    Models: Barbara Dare, Kelly Royce, Cheri Taylor, Deidre Holland, Jamie Summers

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's not quite the lesbian game a you may know it. These babes are not your usual lesbians. For instance Joleyn struggles with her bi-curious desire and it is on Dido to comfort her and show her that these urges are totally natural.
    Models: Dido Angel, Joleyn Burst

Duration: 24 min 7 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nicole and Vanessa rent a house together somewhere out in the hills to have fun, enjoy the beauty nature and take a hike. But of course they spend a lot of time together eating pussy because that is also part of the fun. We joined them for a short time to check how do they spend their lesbian weekend.
    Models: Nicole Vice, Vanessa Decker

Duration: 23 min 42 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey Girlsway fans! Phoenix Marie here and I want to share with you something that I've been dreaming about over and over again. I've been working for Cherie Deville for over 3 years now as the maid and I can't stop thinking about her. Cherie comes to see me in the kitchen where she admits that the government seized all her money and could not pay me for all the hard work I did. I was so furious, I mean, how am I supposed to get paid? Cherie promises me that I would not leave this house unsatisfied. Now what does that mean exactly? Well, as she was explaining to me her huge predicament, she started to unbutton her blouse and I could see her pink perfect nipple through her sexy red lingerie bra. Cherie also promised that she would speak to her husband so I get paid. I guess this is a win/win situation, wouldn't you agree?
    Models: Phoenix Marie, Cherie DeVille

Duration: 39 min 3 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is really hard for me to admit, especially with myself, but I'm a little ashamed of some of the sexual choices I've made in my life. Not that I'm a slut or anything, but I think I could've done a lot better with the choices I made.People can just feel my sexual tension and I can't say no to fulfill my sexual needs. But now I've come to a crossroad where things are just boring. I needed help and really bad, but I also needed advice from someone who has way more experience than I do. I really needed someone who I could trust, who wouldn't judge me, and who better than my Stepmom, Cherie.I step into her room, where we talk over my experiences, but the more questions she asks, the more I become horny and want her to touch me. At first, my mom seemed reluctant, but I persuaded her with a kiss, then another one. She was all over me like sweet cherry pie. I give her exactly what she needs. I know this experience will be epic.While showing me how to finger her asshole, I keep rubbing her pussy slowly and I continue to finger her until she cums. Now it's my turn. I'm so excited being this is my first time doing anal. She licks my asshole and puts in one finger. The feeling is exhilarating. While she fingers me, I keep playing with myself. Mommy says I'm ready for more than one finger. Now there are two. Before I know it, I have an intense orgasm! She shows me her anal toy where I'm practicing on her. Mommy is telling me I am doing such a great job and wants me to make her cum again! She takes out a pink glass dildo for me. I place my legs over my head and I'm ready. She slowly makes circles around my asshole with the dildo I don't know how it's going to feel and the excitement is overbearing. My ass it so tight. Before I know it, it was all in! Cherie promises me that tomorrow, bigger and better things will be coming. I can't wait to be an expert!
    Models: Karla Kush, Cherie DeVille

Duration: 33 min 44 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Her petite frame, her perfect curves, her reckless passion, her joyfulness drove him crazy each and every time. He couldn't help himself but to tear her clothes off and bang her wherever they were. Because that what she liked... banging hard until both of them collapses in pleasure and exhaustion.
    Models: Megan Rain

Duration: 29 min 45 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information