Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Wicky, the naughty French teacher regularly sneaks out from the teacher's lounge and into the storage room to have a stolen 'private hour' with one of the teachers there. For her biggest surprise though, the colleague showing up is none of her regulars. But she doesn't get embarrassed so easily... she is always ready for a new experience.
    Models: Angel Wicky

Duration: 29 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Jenny Jett, Sophia Grace, Paris Lincoln, Marco Banderas, David Loso, Jack Vegas

Duration: 45 min 7 s
    Size: 2.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Kira Noir, Kenzie Taylor, Paisley Parker, Eric Masterson, Tommy Gunn, Marcus London

Duration: 43 min 59 s
    Size: 2.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina West needed some time to herself today, venting in her diary about the fight she had with her step mom Cherie. Alina is somewhat frustrated that her mom spends all her time in the kitchen preparing food. Having a mom cooking food for the family shouldn't be an issue, but Alina explains that Cherie's obsession with cooking has taken priority over quality time with Alina and her father. Alina thinks it's time to step up and advocate that her mom needs to pay more attention to her than her cooking, no matter what it takes...Alina's plot is to seduce her mother, wanting Cherie to touch her skin and teach her about sex. She fantasizes about Cherie kissing her passionately, and dominating her entire body. Alina decides it's time to make it happen. Alina confides in Cherie, admitting that she's way more interested in the girls at school than the boys. Alina also confesses that she's attracted to her step mom. Cherie, accepting her daughter's flirtation, begins fulfilling her sexual needs.Cherie removes her top and Alina follows. They kiss gently until Cherie eases her fingers into Alina panties. She massages Alina's pussy in circling motions. Alina cannot help but moan with pleasure. Cherie knows she's pleasing her daughter, and continues by removing her underwear and spreading Alina's legs on the kitchen table. Cherie's pussy licking, fingering and tribbing lead to Alina erupting with multiple orgasms. With both mother and daughter sexually ful filled, Cherie promises Alina she will continue to please her whenever she likes as long as Alina will be Cherie's little helper. Alina cannot refuse a great compromise.
    Models: Cherie DeVille, Alina West

Duration: 25 min 41 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

There is a new girl on the horizon called Emmy Lee. She is obviously a first-timer and she looks slightly scared and first. But her obsession for a good hard cock will finally get the better of her and when she hears that she may have a chance for a good anal, she is even quicker to agree to get fucked in front of our camera. Right in her tight ass!
    Models: Emmy Lee

Duration: 37 min 41 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carla doesn't fake it... she is just like that. Beautiful, horny and cock-obsessed. The golden haired vixen obviously has some real fun with George's cock. But don't think she is a greedy girl... she gives as much pleasure as she takes and she won't stop until both of them are satisfied.
    Models: Carla Cox

Duration: 21 min 1 s
    Size: 935 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey Guys,So it was my lucky day as I got a hot sexy Asian tourist Miko who came to America for fun and the perfect massage. She brought her camera so I gave her the chance to take some sexy pictures of me. Even though there was a massive language barrier, I would give her a massage she wouldn't forget! After all the struggling to get this chick to relax, I finally got to touch her little tits and convince her that I was the one who gets the happy ending! She strokes my dick and sucks me off. She wanted me to bang her on the table so she spread her legs and opened up her tight pussy. It wasn't long before I came all over her stomach. Best part? Me taking selfies of my hot self and the shy Miko. I told Miko to get dressed. I didn't think she needed any help but made it very clear to pay for services rendered and a tip wasn't included in the price. After all, I think we both ended up with happy endings.Ryan
    Models: Miko Dai, Ryan McLane

Duration: 18 min 58 s
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Will shows up at Zoey's house complaining that his shoulder is in a lot of pain. Zoey warns him it will take a while for someone to show up. Zoey tells him she does massage and she offers to help him by giving him a massage to get his muscles in working order. Zoey is acting a little strange, and Will starts to take notice but his pain outweighs his curiosity. Zoey gets to work, and before long she starts to show her true colors. She strips and starts to rub her nipples over his body. When he turns over, he finally sees that she's naked. She spends the next while pleasing him to make sure he is comfortable, and is going to cum, but when he reminds her to call the tow truck she takes the chance to get what she needs. A nice long fuck. Life in the middle of nowhere gets lonely.
    Models: Zoey Foxx, Will Powers

Duration: 23 min 10 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jenna Sativa is being lazy on the couch, flipping through the channels when her step mother Alana comes in with the groceries. She orders Jenna to get off her butt and get on her homework. Jenna says it's already done so Alana tells her to help out with other chores. They have a conversation about how school is going, and if her daughter is dating anyone, boys or girls. Jenna's somewhat embarrassed that her mom is asking her about what gender she's into ... (we know she likes girls..) Her mother states that she's been with many women before she met Jenna's dad. She feels that she has an obligation to her step daughter to show her the things she's learnt in the past. But we all know Jenna's in it for the sex.Woman know other women's bodies a lot better than men do, Alana explains. She learnt how to please a woman through her step mom, and now its Jenna's turn to know how it really feels to be with a woman. We've seen Jenna with her step-sister, while looking through Alana Cruise's toys and with other girls online and with her new girlfriends from school, but no one is quite as prepared to give Jenna the experience the same way Alana is. As nervous as Jenna is about it, she still prefers to lie and tell Alana it is going to be her first time. Alana starts her lessons in lesbian pleasures. Jenna is more than compliant to learn.Alana brushes her daughter's hair out of the way and leans in to make the first kiss. Alana reaches over to Jenna's neck and sucks on it. This feels so refreshing, Jenna returns the favor. Things heat up as Alana touches her step-daughters breasts, pinching and licking them. Jenna is doing a great job licking her stepmom's breasts gently with the tip of her tongue. Next step in Alana's lesson, is to sit on her face. Riding back and forth, Alana licks Jenna's beautiful pussy as her perfect round ass goes back and forth. The more her mother licks, the louder Jenna moans and orgasms. Jenna wants to please her mother just as well as her mother did. Teaching Jenna how to please her, she acknowledges all her stepmother's critiques and applies them to satisfy her perfectly. Doing everything her mother asks of her, Alana cums all over Jenna's mouth. The last lesson Alana teaches is tribbing. Jenna's secret surfaces while she tribs her stepmom, something she's known how to do for years! Alana is so impressed with Jenna, they agree to do it again! As long as her dad doesn't find out!
    Models: Jenna Sativa, Alana Cruise

Duration: 27 min 7 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: Gisselle B, Jessy Jones

Duration: 19 min 12 s