thread: Sexart.com vids

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: It's early morning and two lovers - Eveline Neill and Katy Rose - are both asleep. Eveline is the first to awaken and she pads quietly into the bathroom where she draws a bubble bath in the large, circular tub. Her attempts to waken Katy are met with some playful resistance, but in the end the pair return to the bathroom, disrobe, and step into the warm, bubbly water. "New Day" represents a first for each performer. Brunette Eveline Neill has previously appeared in two productions, both directed by Andrej Lupin, but both were with a male costar - this is her first appearance at Sexart with another woman. And "New Day" is Katy Rose's first ever appearance at Sexart, where her blonde beauty and delicate physique are certain to garner much approving attention. Fittingly, Eveline is the aggressor, at least to begin with, kissing, caressing, and ultimately licking, stroking, and probing her partner to ecstasy. Katy is as eager and generous a dispenser of pleasure as she is a receiver and she skillfully and lovingly responds in kind. As the film wends its romantic and passionate way to a satisfying conclusion, Eveline once more satisfies Katy, and the sudsy session of Sapphism winds down with more kissing and finger-play. For those who savor lesbian erotica, there's no better way to start - or end - the day than with "New Day."
    Models: Eveline Neill

Duration: 23 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 696 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: Saturday morning and Rilee wakes up in her mansion in the Malibu Hills. She's alone and is nursing a steaming hot cup of coffee while overlooking the breathtaking view outside her kitchen window. The setting is overwhelmingly beautiful and Rilee cannot help but feel a little naughty. After stripping out of her robe, she masturbates for us in one of the hottest morning scenes ever made.
    Models: Rilee Marks

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: In Alis Locanta's 4K feature "Cumpleaños Feliz" the birthday girl - Julia Roca - is asleep in bed when her girlfriend - Alexa Tomas - returns home with a cake and candles. After lighting the candles Alexa then pads stealthily upstairs with the celebratory surprise. When Roca has blown out the candles we quickly learn exactly what it was she wished for as the twosome fall into a loving and passionate clinch. After Julia has helped Alexa out of her dress she sucks her erect nipples, and then begins to lustfully lick and suck her pussy. It's obvious that Roca enjoys giving pleasure every bit as much as Tomas enjoys receiving it, and the bedroom soon echoes with the spontaneous sounds of arousal and delight. Alexa eventually rolls onto her belly and Julia continues to eat her from behind, and when she rolls back onto her back she brings her to a moaning, gasping, breathy climax. As her own orgasm subsides Alexa goes to work on Julia. She slips off her football jersey, gropes her crotch through her panties, removes them, and begins to deftly stroke, finger, and lick. Roca is clearly primed and ready and she responds instantly to Alexa's attentions. After bringing Julia to an exceptionally fevered peak of pleasure the lovers hurriedly entwine their legs, pressing pussy against pussy, and then energetically hump and grind each other to a super-heated pair of simultaneous and explosive orgasms, making this a very, very "Feliz" "Cumpleaños," for the participants, and viewers, alike.
    Models: Alexa Tomas

Duration: 20 min 29 s
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: Drama, passion, fireworks - when we think of romantic entanglements these are often the things that stand out and linger in memory. But romantic relationships are complex and varied. While the "big" moments and dramatic events may loom large, it is often the quiet times, the simple events of daily life, that give a relationship its heart and soul. In Alis Locanta's "La Dolce Vita Turisti Per Caso" the director examines one of these low key yet entirely romantic interludes. A couple has spent a relaxing day enjoying the sights - and one another - as you'd expect young lovers on vacation to do. Later, while they lounge together, the mood turns amorous. One kiss inspires another, a caress invites further contact. There is nothing overly dramatic or theatrical about it - we're simply in the room as a man and a woman give their love for one another a warm, sincere, and physical expression. Gertie and Pablo Ferrari play their parts to perfection and make this afternoon of relaxed and spontaneous sex a genuine delight.
    Models: Gertie

Duration: 14 min 22 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: Although it at first seems simple and direct, the title of Alis Locanta's latest creation - "Only 15 Minutes" - is surprisingly complex and playfully layered with possible interpretations. After adding the titles and credits the film runs a little bit longer than the title suggests - only 16 minutes and 22 seconds - but that comparatively short length is absolutely packed with beauty and activity. The beauty comes in the form of two spectacular newcomers to SexArt - Amirah Abada and Anita Bellini. The exceptionally toothsome twosome stand side by side at a mirror casually applying make-up. Then, as if they've both just realized they have "Only 15 Minutes" before they have to dress and leave, they turn their attentions to each other. Few seconds of the allotted time are squandered before they're both completely nude and in the throes of heated Sapphic passion. Artfully executed and enthusiastically performed, "Only 15 Minutes" may be relatively short, but it is long on exquisite nubile beauty and steamy erotic impact.
    Models: Amirah Abada

Duration: 16 min 22 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: To quote the awesome and eternal movie, Risky Business, "Every now and then you just have to say, what the fuck." So today I say, what the fuck. You see, not long ago a woman walked into my office at SexArt. Her name was Cameron Canada and wow was she awesome. Just around 5 feet tall, this little blonde charmed the smile right out of my heart. Her smile was infectious and her body was like a Mona Lisa. I was sure I was about to cast the next greatest thing to hit the SexArt web.

As always, I ask every model who auditions for me to remove her clothes. Obviously I have to see all of our performers without clothes to make sure there's no surprises that could be a problem. So Cameron smiles and takes off her clothes. Oh dear...

She has tattoos. Not just a small one under her hair at the nape of her neck, but big, body hugging tattoos, as beautiful as they may be. I say that because I honestly do not find tattoos attractive sexually. Sure, I can admire great body art like anyone else, but somehow, for me, tattoos are not a turn on. That has been our policy here at SexArt and our policy at our parent company, MetArt.

But for the first time ever, I was faced with a woman who had large body tattoos and was also extremely sexy. I do not know why, but her body art did not turn me off. In fact, it was quite the opposite. I knew I had to show her to you all, but I did not know how I could break the long standing rules against body art on women...

Hence SexArt Ink. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to present Cameron Canada and William Corazon in a SexArt first. See the passion that I saw in my office explode on screen as these two young lovers bond sexually and spiritually in, SexArt Ink.
    Models: Cameron Canada

Duration: 17 min 33 s
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: "The Game - The Target" is the first episode in a new series from Andrej Lupin, a SexArt director who is both creative and prolific. Lupin is no stranger to the serial form, and his ensemble/episodic "Snow Fun" offers ample proof. But with "The Game" the director steps into entirely different terrain. The difference is dramatic and is apparent from the moment the first episode begins: soldiers, snipers, helicopters, warfare - all the ingredients of a mainstream action/adventure film. Once the action-packed introduction concludes, we return to more typical SexArt territory. It's early in the morning. Silvie Deluxe gently rouses her bedmate, Thomas Lee, with kisses and caresses. Awakened from his peaceful slumber, Lee quickly rises to the task, and a leisurely session of morning-sex begins to unfold. This is most certainly passionate lovemaking, but it's also relaxed, easy, the sort of sex only an established couple can have. They are familiar with one another, there is no hesitation, no words need be spoken. And by the time they're finished they're both completely and blissfully satisfied. But "The Game - The Target" is only the first installment of a series. There is adventure and intrigue in the works - and so "The Game" begins. Don't miss out on the beginning of this truly surprising series!
    Models: Alexis Crystal

Duration: 22 min 54 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: Atmosphere, attitude, and animal attraction - along with an intriguing dose of stylish mystery - are at the heart of Alis Locanta's "The Heat 2." While this sequel employs the same haunting jazz score utilized in the original, the film's stars - Lola Rêve and Tania G - are both newcomers, each making their first ever appearance in a Sexart feature. The two blondes, in separate settings that may, or may not, be in the same building, tease and partially strip in the opening sequence. In the next segment they are together in an undefined white room. Lola is blindfolded, and Tania takes the role of aggressive seducer. The steady build-up of oral and manual stimulation pushes Lola to ever-higher levels of pleasure until she's finally overwhelmed by orgasm. After a cut and a change of costume we find Lola, on her hands and knees, crawling across a crimson carpet towards the nearly nude Tania who sits on an internally illuminated cube. Ravenous clit and slit licking ensues, as does vigorous multi-finger probing. As Tania quivers and moans with delight, Lola abruptly pulls Tania up and off her seat and presses her, face-first, against the adjacent wall where she continues her erotic ministrations until Tania succumbs, completely, to pleasure. Scenarist-Director Locanta ends his film with a stylishly cryptic epilogue - or is it a prologue that's been deliberately misplaced? Now Lola Rêve and Tania G are seated on opposite ends of a couch. Tania masturbates. Lola gazes at the camera. It's an intriguing tableaux, and adds a final erotic fillip to the altogether torrid "The Heat 2."
    Models: Lola Reve

Duration: 23 min 21 s
    Size: 688 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: Adorable Armana Miller reads in Spanish from an erotic novel, in the second episode of Alis Locanta's intriguing "Vox" series. At first her voice is steady, but as her concentration begins to slip, it seems that something more than just the erotic words is stoking her arousal. When you learn that she has a vibrator inserted in her pussy, remote-controlled by her director, the reason for her gasps and smiles becomes clear! It grows more and more difficult for her to continue, as the waves of vibration pulse through her; she stumbles over her words, pausing between her attempts to resume reading. Finally her whole body is wracked by an intense orgasm. In the second segment of the movie she is in a light-drenched room, filmed in a series of jump cuts as she starts to undress and slides a hand inside her transparent panties. She tugs them aside to rub her clit rapidly, then peels them off altogether. Grabbing a big vibrating wand, she holds it against her pussy, her thighs opening and closing spasmodically as she is overwhelmed by the intense sensations. Her unabashed pleasure in her sexual release is a joy to watch.
    Models: Amarna Miller

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Synopsis: Although this is the second installment in Alis Locanta's "Incandescence" series, it is assigned no volume or chapter number, and none is needed. Because the narrative is so simple - and concisely encapsulated by the subtitle "A Doll's Tale" - each actress who performs in the solo series has free rein to put her own unique stamp on the title. And, as is made abundantly clear in this instance, "Incandescence" is particularly well suited as an introductory vehicle for a new star. French-Canadian Ariel Rebel, making her first ever appearance in a Sexart production, is assigned the doll role here, and with her big brown eyes and delicate features one might consider this an instance of type casting. But Rebel not only looks the part, she also convincingly embodies a doll undergoing a vivid and intense - if only temporary - experience as a living, breathing, feeling woman. Standing in a room with numerous lamps as well as bare bulbs hanging from the ceiling Rebel makes a fine first impression in her short, tight skirt, black hose and garters, and sheer black blouse over a sheer black bra. Although the camera cuts away periodically and moves in for detailed close-ups, its major role is of mirror, and Ariel gazes into it intently as her newly discovered erotic desires begin to percolate. The process of awakening and arousal isn't instantaneous, but once it's begun there's no stopping it, and after she's groped, stroked, and fingered herself to a fever she drops into a squatting position and vigorously probes herself to a thrilling, expressive, finish. An epilog that runs under the credits is subtitled "A 'Lube Experience' Dedicate to Rose," and features an entirely - and adorably - human Rebel indulging in a brief bit of oil-assisted solo play that everybody (Sexart insider or not) is sure to enjoy.
    Models: Ariel Rebel

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information