...because you should be.
A stunning woman who knows She 's beautiful is a dangerous thing. It 's going to feel so good when My perfect , manicured fingers slip deep into your wallet , tickle it , tease it , and leave you desperate to give Me more.
I like to edge My cocks and My wallets. Slowly building up the pressure , almost imperceptively , until you 're caught in My gentle but firm grip and unsure of how you got there. But you can 't pull away. There 's something you can 't quite describe , invading your brain and mind -melting you into a kind of submission you 've never known before. The control and the sacrifices become something you crave. I cultivate your addiction. I plant seeds that quietly grow around your foundation and squeeze your entire existence. I 'll make sure you can 't quit Me. I will steal your heart , chew it up , and spit it out. And you will be happy to masturbate to the juices of your own weakness. I 'm going to guide each of your orgasms , and you will pay penance for each and every one. Whatever and whenever I decide that may be.
It 's going to feel so good , to feel Me edging your mind , teasing your urges , and seducing your possessions. How long will it take you to bend...to succumb...to break?
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile