This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You 're so cute and I 'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That 's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It 's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro -penis tastes good , but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you , otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It 's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me , but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers , I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It 's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips , I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
OTHER KEYWORDS - SPW , gentle giantess , Eat , verbal humiliation , female domination , masturbation instruction , jerk off encouragement , jerk off instruction , dirty talking , brunettes , all natural , @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile